Official Community Forums Home

How many times per month you: a) have sex with partner, b) masturbate?

• Members

When I was younger and in my prime I used to gain bang all the time. But now I'm older and turning gray. I only gang bang once a day or so said John Valby.......Doctor Dirty.

• Members
41 minutes ago, Noughty mind said:

A - almost daily.

Lucky You!!🌞

• Members

A) Zilch. Unfortunately I have no partner and have no FWB’s.

B- I was masturbating daily. However at this time it’s probably 3-4 times a week. Just too stressed and I haven’t felt like it even though it’s a great stress reliever.🌞

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Never with wife. Try to find someone to have sex with. If nobody, I masterbate at least once a day. 

• Members
On 6/10/2023 at 9:09 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

A) Zilch. Unfortunately I have no partner and have no FWB’s.

B- I was masturbating daily. However at this time it’s probably 3-4 times a week. Just too stressed and I haven’t felt like it even though it’s a great stress reliever.🌞

I would love to see that🔥

IMG_8498.JPG

IMG_8489.JPG

• Members
11 minutes ago, bhardlooking said:

I would love to see that🔥

IMG_8498.JPG

IMG_8489.JPG

Awesome pics!  Love them!🌞

• Members

Wow !  Alligator would make a nice belt or boots or shoes for me!

• Like 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, Rio said:

Yankee fan?

Who are you directing this question to?

• Members

I still remember the sights, sounds and smell of my first game my dad ever took me to. Went to Yankee stadium and walked into the upper deck and looked down on a bright green grass, people roaring with Yogi Berra hitting a ball into the Gap and driving in three runs. Remember it like it was yesterday.

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, Rio said:

I still remember the sights, sounds and smell of my first game my dad ever took me to. Went to Yankee stadium and walked into the upper deck and looked down on a bright green grass, people roaring with Yogi Berra hitting a ball into the Gap and driving in three runs. Remember it like it was yesterday.

How cool is that! I went to the all star game way back when with my Dad also. That’s when Catfish Hunter, Bucky Dent and tThurman Munson were on the team. It was one of the most memorable  days of my childhood.🌞😁

• Members
On 6/26/2023 at 7:14 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

How cool is that! I went to the all star game way back when with my Dad also. That’s when Catfish Hunter, Bucky Dent and tThurman Munson were on the team. It was one of the most memorable  days of my childhood.🌞😁

Wow all the while I'm stuck in Tennessee listening to Maris and Mantle on radio. There ARE advantages to living in NY ✌️❤️

0213180741a(1) (1)~2.jpg

• Members

A few! Are weather is generally the best. As a rule we don’t have to worry about tornados(we had 1 in my town awhile back) , hurricanes(had 1 along with flooding.) when we had a flood the water went up a third of my driveway. I live across from a creek.!! It was crazy. I have a long driveway and live on a hill!! 🌞

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/17/2023 at 7:53 AM, Dancer said:

Update:

A. 1 or 2 times per week

B. Once daily, some times twice.  If I spend too much time on TT, occasionally a third time. 

Don't you just LOVE that third time!