Official Community Forums Home

Labor Day Contest! What is your favorite sex position?

• Members

Wow, they’re all good . Deck chair sounds cool and in a swing sound like fun. I have to agree with michell ddd. I think it depends how much time you have. If you only have time for a quickie  or an all nighter. I’m a Libra. I can be so indecisive! I’d probably have to try a different position every time.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Wow, they’re all good . Deck chair sounds cool and in a swing sound like fun. I have to agree with michell ddd. I think it depends how much time you have. If you only have time for a quickie  or an all nighter. I’m a Libra. I can be so indecisive! I’d probably have to try a different position every time.☀️

Ha! It would be funny for us all to talk about how our zodiac signs are like our sexual preferences. I’m a Virgo…birthday is actually Monday! Being a perfectionist in my personal life does not translate into my sexual self. I like to go with the flow and enjoy the moments. 

• Like 3

• Members

I liked your post Katie. Happy early Birthday!!☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Hi Katie, So I would have to say doggie style for a quickie. I want to feel my partner slap against my ass.  As for an all nighter, I’d like to start with missionary with my legs up in the air. My partner would grab  hold of my ankles. We would thrust our hips toward one another. He would occasionally grab my nipples and pinch them.☀️

• Like 2

• Members
2 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Hi Katie, So I would have to say doggie style for a quickie. I want to feel my partner slap against my ass.  As for an all nighter, I’d like to start with missionary with my legs up in the air. My partner would grab  hold of my ankles. We would thrust our hips toward one another. He would occasionally grab my nipples and pinch them.☀️

Sounds like a winner Lonely and divorced

• Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks Tiger..☀️

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

All that sounds amazing! I hope you get it soon. 😊

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you Katie. Thank you. ☀️

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Ha! It would be funny for us all to talk about how our zodiac signs are like our sexual preferences. I’m a Virgo…birthday is actually Monday! Being a perfectionist in my personal life does not translate into my sexual self. I like to go with the flow and enjoy the moments. 

Happy Birthday!!!

• Like 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, 50spicykris said:

I like doggy style to start so I can get a nice hard cock pounding me, but them I like to flip.ovet take some time taking him deep sitting up in cowgirl. Those are my favorites. I like my legs on his shoulders too though! 

I like getting on my knees and bending over in front of him with sexy panties on.  That drives him crazy.  He likes to slap my ass, moves my panties aside and slides his cock right in my wet pussy. Forgot to mention, I usually suck his cock before, which makes my pussy very wet,  my favourite thing to do!!  I also love when he puts me on my back, spreads my legs apart and fucks me hard.  I love to rub my clit and plan my orgasm the same time he fills up my pussy with his load.  

• Like 4

• Members
18 hours ago, Uncle Tony said:

OK, Got me! What may I ask is the Amazon position?

Is that the position when your partner gets bored during intimacy, grabs the iPad and starts on line shopping?

• Haha 2

• Members
On 9/4/2022 at 9:19 PM, Susan James said:

Amazon position.

That's hot I've always wanted a girl to try this position with me but never found one that will

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, michelleddd said:

With your credit card?

Hey, how U doin? 😉

I'm doin good lol how bout u