Official Community Forums Home

Sexy pictures of men ; Sexy pictures of women

Lonely and divorced

Just to let everyone know, yes, we are going thru & deleting pics that have nudity. I already did some, without showing they're being edited,  but I am now showing that they are being edited so you can see we are working on it.

I've been getting messages stating that all pics should be deleted since that part of the forum is gone, & yes, that is the plan.

As I stated earlier, it us very time consuming to go room to room,  post by post, but it will get done.

I saw some saying they wanted "a rebellion". Where it's kinda funny, it's also not. That gives us more of a workload,  & could possibly make it so NO pics are allowed.  So, I'm asking nicely that you refrain from doing this.

Personally,  I do this in my spare time, in between 2 jobs. I don't get paid for this, & I do it because I love this place & the people. I try to answer everyone as fast as I'm able.  ....I get Emails when i get PMs from here so i can try to get to them faster, & I'd like to think it's a good time frame. 

So, the pics will take some time, but, it will get done. So, don't be surprised if you see "Edited by Tyger" on posts. They're being edited for nudity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

It’s a sex web site!! Did the administrators forget that?☀️

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

You need to read this back to yourself ...outloud.  To understand how utterly ridiculous all of this sounds.  I'm dumbfounded by the turn of events that has transpired over the last several weeks.  Pictures of the human body are the most natural and beautiful thing that has ever existed.  What's disgusting is the stigma and shame placed on that beauty by narrow-minded people. 

Trust me, I get it. I do. But, due to several reports, and a few violating the rules too many times,  and I'm not talking spammers, we have to be extremely cautious on what can be allowed. As someone said  earlier, "what goes on the internet doesn't go away".

It's not about body-shaming at all.  We LOVE all sorts of body types. And, who says pictures have to be nude to be sexy?? There was one, in this very thread, that shows a member's hard member thru his jeans. In my opinion,  that was sexy as hell!!!  ❤️ 

There's a few books out there about Fetishes, and I own a couple....none of them have nudes in them, and many focus on specific body parts, activities,  types of sensations,  toys, etc.  So, sexy can be done without nudity.

I love reading the sexy stories (really love), and even the joke memes on here.   Not to mention all of the great conversations that we have going on.

Again, I'm sorry the pictures section was hidden. But it was a necessity for the company.  Contact Rob, one of the owners, if you want to gain access to any pics you submitted so you can save them. He has stated that he would do that for anyone that reaches out. 

Be creative, fun, and play with the options!!! I look forward to seeing y'alls creativity! :)

• Confused 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, Tyger said:

Trust me, I get it. I do. But, due to several reports, and a few violating the rules too many times,  and I'm not talking spammers, we have to be extremely cautious on what can be allowed. As someone said  earlier, "what goes on the internet doesn't go away".

It's not about body-shaming at all.  We LOVE all sorts of body types. And, who says pictures have to be nude to be sexy?? There was one, in this very thread, that shows a member's hard member thru his jeans. In my opinion,  that was sexy as hell!!!  ❤️ 

There's a few books out there about Fetishes, and I own a couple....none of them have nudes in them, and many focus on specific body parts, activities,  types of sensations,  toys, etc.  So, sexy can be done without nudity.

I love reading the sexy stories (really love), and even the joke memes on here.   Not to mention all of the great conversations that we have going on.

Again, I'm sorry the pictures section was hidden. But it was a necessity for the company.  Contact Rob, one of the owners, if you want to gain access to any pics you submitted so you can save them. He has stated that he would do that for anyone that reaches out. 

Be creative, fun, and play with the options!!! I look forward to seeing y'alls creativity! :)

Thank you for responding Tyger but deleting the sexy pics section is still a very disappointing development.  It seems that some people who come to a forum about sex complained about pictures showing nudity and that made TooTimid squeamish about some supposed liability.  Plus, without any explanation or prior notice, the sections were deleted and left people wondering and confused about what happened.

First, I don't see how people willingly posting nude photos on a sex forum subjects the company to any liability given the rules you have established and your attempts to enforce those rules.  But I'm not a lawyer (there are too many already) and we do live in a very litigious society.

Second, it is absurd in the extreme for anyone to visit or participate I a forum about sex to object to nude pictures and videos.  Anyone objecting to nude pictures has the option to not view them or simply not visit the forum.  Those of us who do want to see them no longer can.  As others have said, the human body is beautiful in all it's forms and nudity is  not shameful but should be celebrated. 

I object to the few who are imposing their narrow-mindedness on the rest of us.  When a few object to discussions or stories of threesomes, gay sex, trans  sex, masturbation, etc. do those sections and discussions get removed?  What made this forum so good was its openness, tolerance, and respect for all views on sex; and yes, nude pictures/videos of participants in all their shapes, sizes, colors, ages, etc.  It was also very mentally healthy for many participants to receive positive feedback on their pics.

Third, the way TooTimid handled this change (deleting with no prior notice or explanation) was the worst way to do it.  From the comments posted, it seems many people have lost trust and enthusiasm for the forum simply because of the way this change occurred. The policy change could have been handled much better with some open discussion and transparency prior to implementation.

I apologize for the long comment and please understand that none of my comments are directed toward you Tyger.  I and I'm sure many others appreciate what you do for the forum.  But it seems many think this change was not for the better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Wow cirrus20. What a fantastic commentary.!!! Thank you. I hope the administrators read it. Really read it and ponder what you said.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with @cirrus20  As a librarian, I come under scrutiny as to what books I have in the library. It’s always one person who wants to make a stink and it usually ends up remaining. I wish there was a way that forum users could have been asked their input before changes were made. 

• Like 1

• Members

The third picture with your cock halfway down your thigh is AWESOME. Too bad we can’t see more.😞☀️

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Sirdominus said:

You are very kind. I think I got the lighting just right. 

Yes it’s beautiful. Love the black and white.☀️

• Like 2

• Members

Here’s a repeat of an oldie. ☀️B39EE610-C79B-4C79-AF55-665F5E9BCC30.jpeg.1010240111d1ab89ac1bd84d207eeb54.jpeg

• Like 3

• Members

I'm new here; but I am perplexed that the moderators of a board devoted to celebration of adult sexuality would remove nude pictures. Honestly I hadn't gotten around to reviewing that section yet; but visuals are at least as important to the discussions as concepts. Am I missing something?

Not that that huge cock in the jeans isn't inspiring.... I do think he'd have to "fuck me running" if he ever turned his attention in my direction!

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Sirdominus said:

You have captured the essence of sexy and thought provoking perfectly.

The colour palette of this photo is delightful.

Thank you Sirdominus! I truly appreciate your compliment.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Here’s another oldie with cleavage.☀️

FE876843-EDD3-45AB-ADED-481789A14CE2.jpeg

• Like 4

• Members

I love wearing stockings and stilettos. Another from the past.I think legs are sexy.☀️

60A204E4-40A8-4854-AAC5-7E9C11AE299A.jpeg

• Like 3