Official Community Forums Home

Sweatah Weathah here in East TX!!!

Tyger

So, since this last Friday, temps dipped and have stayed in the lower 60s during the day, and down to the 40's at night. I am LOVIN' it!!! Who else likes the cooler weather in the south? Lemme hear ya!!!

• Like 1

• Members

I might actually go out and do all that yard work i been putting off. I cant deal with the heat like i did when i was 30.  I should start a fire in that fire pit

• Like 1

I know it won't last, but, I can't help it. I feel so sexy in leggings, boots and sweaters and/or hoodies. Floof the hair, or partially in a scrunchie, and get the northern swagger on with Sweatah weathah!! LOL Though, I DON'T do Ugg Boots.

• Like 2

• Members

Cold here in Ky. We had legit snow fall this weekend! I’m not a fan, except for cuddling under blankets and flannel sheets. Sweaters and boots can be cute but not cuter than a bathing suit 👙 I’ll take summer and the heat all year! 

• Like 4

I would love warm weather most of the year, but East TX is disrespectfully humid LOL So, a break from that is always appreciated and there's no unpleasant sweat in "places". LOL 

• Members
On 11/14/2022 at 9:42 PM, Tyger said:

I know it won't last, but, I can't help it. I feel so sexy in leggings, boots and sweaters and/or hoodies. Floof the hair, or partially in a scrunchie, and get the northern swagger on with Sweatah weathah!! LOL Though, I DON'T do Ugg Boots.

I actually find those cloths sexy. Why i dont know but it never fails. At my age why analyze why it works.  It does and that what matters

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 11/14/2022 at 9:50 PM, Katie Did It said:

Cold here in Ky. We had legit snow fall this weekend! I’m not a fan, except for cuddling under blankets and flannel sheets. Sweaters and boots can be cute but not cuter than a bathing suit 👙 I’ll take summer and the heat all year! 

That how my geneology from there got so big. If your by any chance related to anyone with the surname Futrell then howdy cousin. I not sure what my great grands were farming but they was good at doing it togeather considering they kept it in the family

It's Catchy, isn't it? "SWEATAH" LOL

• Members
On 11/14/2022 at 9:36 PM, Tyger said:

So, since this last Friday, temps dipped and have stayed in the lower 60s during the day, and down to the 40's at night. I am LOVIN' it!!! Who else likes the cooler weather in the south? Lemme hear ya!!!

Loving the colder weather here in GA.  Have plenty of firewood, wine, and a 104 degree hot tub at my very private cabin.  

• Like 1

• Members
39 minutes ago, marka09 said:

Loving the colder weather here in GA.  Have plenty of firewood, wine, and a 104 degree hot tub at my very private cabin.  

Sounds heavenly. Except the cold weather. ❄️

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, marka09 said:

Sounds great. Maybe we all can get together in your hot tub with a glass of wine and enjoy each other

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, lesbull13 said:

Temps were 32 north of Atlanta this morning.

28 here this morning.  Love it!!!  

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Sounds great. Maybe we all can get together in your hot tub with a glass of wine and enjoy each other

Maybe so... 

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Sounds heavenly. Except the cold weather. ❄️

Cold weather means more cuddling too...  And the bedroom is right off of the living room so...  

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

fireplace? 

Not in the bedroom, but you can feel the heat from the wood stove when you are in the bedroom.  But it's also nice to be in the hot tub with a glass of wine and enjoying the stars (among other things).  It's right off of the bedroom.  

• Like 1

• Members
38 minutes ago, marka09 said:

Not in the bedroom, but you can feel the heat from the wood stove when you are in the bedroom.  But it's also nice to be in the hot tub with a glass of wine and enjoying the stars (among other things).  It's right off of the bedroom.  

It all sounds relaxing and stimulating at the same time. 

• Like 2

• Members

I love that picture!!! Awesome!!☀️😘