Official Community Forums Home

Make love or fuck?

raym718

• Members

If everything is right depending on the time and place, would the women rather be just fucked or made love to?

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Depends, there’s a time and place for both. Or… start slow and sensual while building up to a hard explosion. 

Totally agree with this.  

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with Michelle and Mark. It depends on the mood alsoI think. Do you want to be slow and passionate , or animalistic and just fuck.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Members
11 minutes ago, Dancer said:

I'm occassionally in the mood for love making.  But most of the time I just want to be FUCKED!

Agree: Slow can be very erotic, especially a slow, sensual Cock Sucking, but when my Cock is steel hard and throbbing, I just want to thrust it inside her.  I try to make her Cum first, and then it's my turn to bury my Cock deep inside her, where I pump slow and deep for a few minutes and then gradually pick up speed to where I'm pounding in and out of that soaked pussy, we're both moaning loudly, her feet beside her head as I have her bent back, and when I can't hold back anymore, I let go and explode with Cum inside her. Yeah FUCKING is the best.

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, BrendenB said:

Agree: Slow can be very erotic, especially a slow, sensual Cock Sucking, but when my Cock is steel hard and throbbing, I just want to thrust it inside her.  I try to make her Cum first, and then it's my turn to bury my Cock deep inside her, where I pump slow and deep for a few minutes and then gradually pick up speed to where I'm pounding in and out of that soaked pussy, we're both moaning loudly, her feet beside her head as I have her bent back, and when I can't hold back anymore, I let go and explode with Cum inside her. Yeah FUCKING is the best.

Loved your post Brendan! 🌞

• Members
On 9/26/2023 at 6:55 PM, BrendenB said:

when my Cock is steel hard and throbbing

THAT is the absolute best type of cock for raw fucking.  For love making it really doesn't matter.

• Members

Welcome Lonely Girl!

19 hours ago, Lonely girl said:

I love a hard as steel cock to take me fast and deep. Fuck me like it’s your last fuck ever.  But I also like making love with lots of foreplay. 

I vote for lots of foreplay for making love OR just getting fucked!

• Members

I don't like the wham bam thank you ma'am type of thing. I like a lot of foreplay a lot of touching and caressing and then going for it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Sometimes it depends on much you've had to drink! Other times on how dark it is.

• Members
On 10/1/2023 at 1:42 PM, Rio said:

I don't like the wham bam thank you ma'am type of thing. I like a lot of foreplay a lot of touching and caressing and then going for it

I agree Rio. For me it's the journey not just the end results

• Members

I heard an quote once that I really like and have always remembered: "You can call it 'making love' if you want, but if you're doing it right, it's FUCKIN' !"

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, tiptaste said:

If it's one of my friends, it's fucking. We both know it and call it that. But good love making involves great fucking!

Well said tiptaste