Official Community Forums Home

The elephant in the room

Leedo

• Members

I just have to say, IS there ANYTHING better than pussy? How warm, moist, slick it is, is mind numbing. It is a damn shame my wife don’t want to use hers. 

• Like 2

• Members

Sorry to hear that leedo. Glad my wife still likes hers eaten, fingered and fucked.

• Members
On 3/10/2023 at 4:00 PM, Leedo said:

I just have to say, IS there ANYTHING better than pussy? How warm, moist, slick it is, is mind numbing. It is a damn shame my wife don’t want to use hers. 

I know the feeling 

• Members
12 minutes ago, 6981 said:
On 3/10/2023 at 4:00 PM, Leedo said:

I know the feeling 

Expand  

Thank you, for the condolences of my wife’s sex drive. If I could find a FWB, preferably in the same situation as myself, tho I WOULD , wish no hateful stuff on anyone. It would just be easier to identify with a like minded person. I am sorry for those in this situation. You know they say HE must be going through a mid life crisis! But I am not, I am just used to how it feels and just because she doesn’t want to anymore, does not help the way I feel.

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Leedo said:

Thank you, for the condolences of my wife’s sex drive. If I could find a FWB, preferably in the same situation as myself, tho I WOULD , wish no hateful stuff on anyone. It would just be easier to identify with a like minded person. I am sorry for those in this situation. You know they say HE must be going through a mid life crisis! But I am not, I am just used to how it feels and just because she doesn’t want to anymore, does not help the way I feel.

Perfectly said!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I feel so bad for you!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes, it’s like she just don’t want to anymore, and she is 8 years younger than me.

• 2 weeks later...