Official Community Forums Home

Younger men

Tracybee

• Members

Go for it! Eyes wide open though!

• Like 1

• Members

You should definitely go... Just have fun... If it doesn't feel comfortable just call a taxi or an Uber... you are in control of the date.... 

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/24/2023 at 7:27 PM, Tracybee said:

I have a date with a younger man. Should I go.  He is 32 and I am 58

I am also 58  /woman, my ex is 20 years younger than me.

I get hit on and asked out by younger men more often than men my age. From 25 and up but the majority are mid thirties and hot!  Of course they only for sex and that okay!😱I haven’t met any youngsters yet but am seriously considering it.

I am not attached to most men my age and the one I am attracted to has strange sexual habits ( only wants sex once a month) it’s great but just leaves me wanting more sex and frustrated.  That’s a entirely different story.

I think I will go for it? 
maybe you should give it a shot too! 
young men are generally very attentive in bed so go! Have some fun! Just be aware as others say “eyes wide open’.” Enjoy 😉 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

I'm 68 and don't expect anything but a good time from the younger ones. "nsa" "dtf" just gotta figure out WHERE cuz not at my place... Hope you went and had the best time!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/25/2023 at 8:38 AM, juliesjoy said:

Girl, I am doing this same thing,  younger the better,  ive even been with a 18 yr old n damnmmmmmmm he was so tasty lol hv fun with it n try not to think about the actual age bc ure mind will talk u out of a glorious time 

Let us know how it went afterwards 

That is so hot. Age difference in sex is a huge turn on for me too. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 4/26/2023 at 2:17 PM, 60 is the new horny said:

I am also 58  /woman, my ex is 20 years younger than me.

I get hit on and asked out by younger men more often than men my age. From 25 and up but the majority are mid thirties and hot!  Of course they only for sex and that okay!😱I haven’t met any youngsters yet but am seriously considering it.

I am not attached to most men my age and the one I am attracted to has strange sexual habits ( only wants sex once a month) it’s great but just leaves me wanting more sex and frustrated.  That’s a entirely different story.

I think I will go for it? 
maybe you should give it a shot too! 
young men are generally very attentive in bed so go! Have some fun! Just be aware as others say “eyes wide open’.” Enjoy 😉 

Go girl! I am 58 and love younger fuck buddies

• Like 3

• Members

I am 58 and get asked out by 25-35 year old men all the time! I say go for it!!

Nothing better than a hot body and sex talk building up to a great fucking time with one that knows how to use it! 
I am always up for a good teaching moment as well! 
so many young men say they are hot for older women..

go for it 😱😱😱

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...