Official Community Forums Home

While driving?

A812non

• Members

So, sometimes I like to jack off while I’m driving. At first I’ll try to hide it but once it’s feeling good I don’t even care lol. Anyone else do this?

• Members

I bet that makes for a sloppy steering wheel

• Haha 1

• Members

You really should keep two hands on the wheel to avoid getting rear ended. Might I suggest an auto suck, penis pumping, fellatio toy for your road time? Hate to see another wreck on the highway with your dick in a splint as the ambulance carts you away.

• Like 2

• Members

I've given oral sex while he was driving.   Told him to stay off freeway just in case.    And slow down!

• Like 5

• Members

Dont hit a pot hole,you might bite it off.

• Members

Once my wife gave me head while driving to a Dallas Cowboys game. The Giants beat the Cowboys that day also. A double treat for me.

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Terry in NV said:

Dont hit a pot hole,you might bite it off.

Yikes.  Good point.  I guess I should avoid giving oral sex to someone driving.  A large bump might also cause it to get shoved inside my neck.   Hmmmm....then again maybe I should try doing that again. 😆     

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Members

Very true,what could go wrong?We turned off on a dead end road one time and got off to the side so we were not blocking the road.Sure enough,sheriff  pulled up and ask what I was doing.I told him I was just getting a bj.Sheriff looked at my wife and my wife smiled .He looked at us for a minute and said as long as your not camping .You have a good day.Good thing I wasnt driving,Im sure he would give me a ticket for god knows what.😃

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 6/5/2023 at 11:50 AM, tommy word said:

Safer on the side of the road.

Definitely.  But how many times have you actually pulled over to take care of things?  Often it's just too convenient to simply lean over, unzip his pants, and go down.  Definitely more dangerous, but I can see how one wouldn't want to wait to find a safe place to pull over. When you gotta go you gotta go...

• Members
On 6/3/2023 at 3:55 PM, Hoggy said:

Being a biker, I have to worry about people on their cell phones and now jerking off too?

And driving blind when they cum in their eyes. Eyes Stuck Shut.

• Members
9 hours ago, Susan James said:

cum in their eyes. Eyes Stuck Shut.

Oh my eyes are stinging just reading that. But usually worth it!

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/4/2023 at 9:40 AM, Dancer said:

I've given oral sex while he was driving.   Told him to stay off freeway just in case.    And slow down!

You are DEFINITELY my kinda girl!