Official Community Forums Home

Someone help me understand…

• Members

I’m from Michigan so maybe someone from the south can explain this to me.  Tell me why having sex with a black male, me being white, would be so wrong. Lots of people on here do this all the time, they prefer it. This particular person just seems so disgusted by it. (The male I’m referring to is from Texas)

• Like 1

• Members

Ms Nelly,  #1 don't worry about what other people think,  it's none of their business n #2 refer back to #1  for real tho, if u want to do it then do it 

I personally love sleeping with black men it's not bc of the old saying they hv bigger dicks but bc i find them a little more sensual when making love than the other guys as long as u get a nice middle aged black man that's interesting to talk to n actually shows emotion s then the love making is great imo u get a young kid n yea u r just a lay n nothing special happens.  Good luck in ure decisions 

• Like 2

• Members
35 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Don’t let anyone’s opinions affect the way you live your life. 

Well said Michelle!🇺🇸

• Like 2

• Members

This male from Texas has called me a “bitch” and has told me to never contact him again. What the heck?? What is so wrong with this?

• Sad 1

• Members

I had that happen to me when I first joined. He was very rude and bossy. I told him to stop messaging me and he got pissed. Some people just are downright rude and have no manners.😎🌞

• Like 2

• Members
16 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

I'm a white southern male and set my sister up with a good friend of mine (he's black) and they eventually married and had children.

The person you were referring to is simply ignorant. 

I wanted a males opinion on this. Thank you for responding.

• Members

You can make some of the people happy some of the time and all the people happy none of the time.Do what you would like to try.DO NOT let someone tell you what  color of person you should only be with.Most all people like to change things up a little when it comes to love making or just wild sex.🙂

• Members

Thank you all for your thoughts. I had no idea he felt that way. I just hope he reads this and changes his opinion but I have my doubts.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Whotat said:

Cool dude , I may move to Texas !!!

Tell me why you think that he’s a cool dude? Do you have a problem with women getting fucked by black men or vice versa?

• Members

Whotat, where in NM are you from? Close to the Texas border?

• Members
On 7/4/2023 at 11:49 AM, NervousNelly said:

I’m from Michigan so maybe someone from the south can explain this to me.  Tell me why having sex with a black male, me being white, would be so wrong. Lots of people on here do this all the time, they prefer it. This particular person just seems so disgusted by it. (The male I’m referring to is from Texas)

On 7/5/2023 at 1:27 PM, Whotat said:

I like that a man can still speak his mind …. Why do you care about anything someone says, aren’t you married ??? Just saying btw nice pics 

Florida surfer dude would enjoy sexting connection

• Sad 1

• Members

as long as you both are having fun and happy , race shouldnt matter.

• Members
2 hours ago, bobbie63 said:

as long as you both are having fun and happy , race shouldnt matter.

Thank you!!! I agree.

• Like 1

• Members

too much hate , look at the senseless attacks on singers , no reason for it, if you dont like them dont buy the tickets,

• Like 1

• Members

So hey yall,  WHOTAT IS THE OLD DOINGIT same fucking guy!!!! He has left again but EVERYONE EVERYWHERE BE ADVISED N AWARE THIS MF'ER IS OUT FOR VENGEANCE IT SEEMS 🎯  NELLY N ME N WHOEVER ELSE HE CAN I AM GETTING SICK OF THIS BASTARD N THAT IP ADDRESS NEEDS TO BE FLAGGED OR SOMETHING,,  

sorry nell for venting on ure post but I'm tired tonight n can't go to each person to warn individually ok, believe me THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS (just ask walking dead fans) lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Race doesn't matter although there is often an attraction to race or attribute, etc. I have a friend on another site who is attracted to white men. Married especially and was severely chastised by a couple of people who thought that it was terrible of her to be a "slut" like that. She put them on ignore, got over it and is living the life. She sends me some adult pics every once in a while on Kik and it's easy to see why ANYONE would be attracted to her. Live and let live!

• Like 1

• Members

i love colored woman and asian woman and white woman  all women😇🥰

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/4/2023 at 12:41 PM, NervousNelly said:

This male from Texas has called me a “bitch” and has told me to never contact him again. What the heck?? What is so wrong with this?

He sounds like a grade-A Asshole. Forget about that loser. Everyone is different. Let the haters hate while you move ahead having awesome Sex with anyone you damn well please.

• Like 1

• Members

The reason this person is that way is because he’s been taught hate all of his life by the parents who were taught by their parents to hate as well. Hate is imbedded in the hearts and minds of many people who are from the south. Generation after generation of hate and many of them don’t even know why they hate. It’s just always been that way for them. I’m from one of the most racist states. I think the reason I didn’t end up with that hate is because I always found black women to be beautiful. There are beautiful women from every race. Beauty doesn’t know color. Sexy is just sexy no matter the color or shape. I guess I just love all women. God’s finest creation 

• Like 5