Official Community Forums Home

This could get interesting

• Members
11 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

So really I'm Addicted to online chat sharing and playing! It's been over 10 plus years, I actually started with Nubienudes,  then went to kik, and then TT! Id love to share with you on kik, pm my 😋

I wish this site would show who "loved" 💙 your comments lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I would not think of it as an addiction but it gets me wild to see my cum all over my partners beard. I like smelling myself on him. I particularly like when he enjoys it.

On the other side, if a man ever tried to "wipe" if off it would completely turn me off...

I guess there is a cavewoman in me lol.

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, loliiita said:

I would not think of it as an addiction but it gets me wild to see my cum all over my partners beard. I like smelling myself on him. I particularly like when he enjoys it.

On the other side, if a man ever tried to "wipe" if off it would completely turn me off...

I guess there is a cavewoman in me lol.

Mmmmm, I love when a women cums in my mouth and I just keep on making out with her pussy! Yumm😋

• Like 3

• Members

Two of the fingers on my right hand are my best friends, and my addiction. They never complain. They always comply.  They can take the heat, and it does get hot and humid in there. They also taste good. They are always ready to get to work, and they NEVER get tired.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Two of the fingers on my right hand are my best friends, and my addiction. They never complain. They always comply.  They can take the heat, and it does get hot and humid in there. They also taste good. They are always ready to get to work, and they NEVER get tired.  

Let your fingers do the walking thru your crack. Rub a dub dub.

• Members
59 minutes ago, Susan James said:

Let your fingers do the walking thru your crack. Rub a dub dub.

Oh yea.  And it's amazing how well they know their way around inside, and when to start exploring.  It's almost as if they have a mind of their own.

• Like 7

• Members
6 hours ago, Dancer said:

Hands over toys is the best way, I love feeling the temperature changes, the flow of fluids, the taste and smell. I could just play and touch a woman for hours and hours

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, SteamyBDSM69 said:

I could just play and touch a woman for hours and hours

Not gonna find many women, if any, who would turn that offer down. 

• Like 3

• Members
11 hours ago, Dancer said:

Oh yea.  And it's amazing how well they know their way around inside, and when to start exploring.  It's almost as if they have a mind of their own.

You need the hand from the Munsters!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Ctmack said:

Swinger Parties, there is just something about being naked in front of the people I just met that really excites me.  😎

Has always sounded exciting and interesting to me but still haven't attended one

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members
On 7/26/2023 at 10:23 AM, michelleddd said:

image.jpeg.377bff8a0f54edca62c64be52b907636.jpeg

Cumming. Sharing nudes of myself with others. Posing nude. Wearing as little clothes as possible in public. Blue or Pink?IMG_7937.thumb.jpeg.44328100aa2e0260e86b2b277a64145a.jpegIMG_7921.thumb.jpeg.e21e71fef0bc8a1f259adb4c304992bd.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members

I like the blue. Very nice.😁

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Watching my wife suck on her lovers cock and blow bubbles with his cum.

• Like 2

• Members
On 9/6/2023 at 7:52 PM, Susan James said:

You need the hand from the Munsters!

I think you mean Addams family- Thing.