Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Oh where to begin?

Last year I met a guy online, we talked and chatted and began exchanging phone calls.

Sooooo to make a really long story short, we finally decide to meet face to face.

He showed up here almost 3 months ago, and spent a week here with me.

He comes over at least once a month and spends no less than a week each visit.

My kids love him to death, and there is no question we are physically and emotionally attracted to one another.

He and I were talking last week and he was mentioning things that make him aroused , he mentioned he is a very visually stimulated person, he likes the lingerie, the clothes etc.

I have noticed, he is the kind to become aroused by useing all 5 senses.

He also has an extremely high sex drive and can go for hours.

Last time we were together, i dressed up, did the hair, the nails the makeup etc,

He walked in and promptly attacked me on the couch!

He is also the first one to preform oral sex on me, all i can say is WOW! LOL

Now to my question, he has mentioned more than once that he enjoys "creative sex", things to keep it interesting and never boreing.

I recently purchased a vibrating tongue ring to use on him the next time he comes over (later this week)

I have bought his favorite scent of cologne and some new fancy lingierie that he seems to like so much.

Are there any other things I can do to keep things creative?

After being in two failed marriges, my creativity in the area of sex is a bit on the low side, both of my exs idea of sex was a quick kiss and 5 minutes later they'd roll over and begin snoring.

So my creativity on this is a bit neutral.

I apologize if this is too long, I just felt it best to give some type of rough idea of what I am up against.

If anyone can give me any kind of advice I would be extremly grateful.

Thank you in advance

• Members

From your email I would say you are doing all the acts to keep him aroused and coming on to you. Get together and see if he will have a little input in this relationship?? It seems the way you feel now is you will lose him if you don't improvise and do or get something he likes everytime he comes over. Even though he is a new lover it should be a two way street with both of you working to please and make the other one happy. Talk it over and get his thouights. If he is a one way man and wishes you to do all the pleasing then it is up to you to decide if you should continue. Keep us informed. I will relate my thoughts and decisions at a future date. Good Luck ............

• Members

Well, my sweetie went back to Cali today.

We had an awsome week together, he really liked the vibrating tongue ring, and asked if he could go and buy a toy to use on me.

That in turn sparked a very long discussion on sex and wants.

It was very strange to have such an hopen honest and plain conversation about sex with him,I have never had a conversation with any of my partners, yet here I was in the kitchen discussing ideas and such with him over a cup of coffee like it was neighborhood gossip.

I asked him why he felt it was so important to discuss it, he told me " if we are going to make this relationship work, we need to be honest and communicate with each other"

The whole time I had been trying to make him happy, he was trying to figure out how to make me happy.

I geuss at this point I don't have to worry so much anymore about keeping him happy with creative sex, as i do on working on my own communication and listening skills.

When I was growing up sex was something you never disscussed with your partner, it was never supposed to be fun or enjoyable.

I am beginning to see things in a much differant light.

Things are so differant with this one though, he feels it is crucial to talk openly and honestly about all aspects of the relationship, fro parenting and beliefs to likes and fantasies in the bedroom.

He just blows me away.

• Members

The open communication with this man is a major plus in the relationship. I am so happy for you. I hope it works out well. My fingers are crossed for you and am wishing you the best.

SS

Well, my sweetie went back to Cali today.

We had an awsome week together, he really liked the vibrating tongue ring, and asked if he could go and buy a toy to use on me.

That in turn sparked a very long discussion on sex and wants.

It was very strange to have such an hopen honest and plain conversation about sex with him,I have never had a conversation with any of my partners, yet here I was in the kitchen discussing ideas and such with him over a cup of coffee like it was neighborhood gossip.

I asked him why he felt it was so important to discuss it, he told me " if we are going to make this relationship work, we need to be honest and communicate with each other"

The whole time I had been trying to make him happy, he was trying to figure out how to make me happy.

I geuss at this point I don't have to worry so much anymore about keeping him happy with creative sex, as i do on working on my own communication and listening skills.

When I was growing up sex was something you never disscussed with your partner, it was never supposed to be fun or enjoyable.

I am beginning to see things in a much differant light.

Things are so differant with this one though, he feels it is crucial to talk openly and honestly about all aspects of the relationship, fro parenting and beliefs to likes and fantasies in the bedroom.

He just blows me away.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...