Official Community Forums Home

Fwb question

michelleddd

• Members
57 minutes ago, NervousNelly said:

Is it easier for a guy than it is for a woman??

Maybe but not always I think. 
when I had a fwb, one night after sex he starts talking about how beautiful our children would be. 😳

I started easing him out of the pic before it got worse. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have two current FWBs and another who I only see once in a while since she's relocated. We've never had a problem with it. One of my FWB is a very close friend and I see her more often as just a friend than for hooking up. When she gets a serious boyfriend we don't see each other quite so often but I'm always kept informed of her fun and it's not uncommon for me to get a sexy pic of her just before he comes over to do her or right after she's been done. Yes, it would be challenging if any of us had a more long term life interest but so far, so good. It also helps that we are all older now and we've been around a little so our expectations are quite a bit more realistic. For all of us, it's friendship first and then a good dose of sex or even kink somewhere soon after. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It can be done but you need to keep your expectations in line with your emotions.

• Like 2

• Members

I think it’s easier for a guy than a girl. MOST women, has to have things just right, mood has to be just right, not tired, not in there emotions, etc…

A guy on the other hand, wants to have fun, not necessarily a quickly, playing, then have sex and look in the girls face and go, WOW, that was fun. And as long as both had a good time, go on down the road. Then later on, maybe send a text, and ask are you in the mood for fun?

But have boundaries established before hand.

I wish I could find someone like that, I have been married a long time and wife, just ain’t into it.

I would love to give a friend mine in photo.

IMG_7541.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Leedo said:

I think it’s easier for a guy than a girl. MOST women, has to have things just right, mood has to be just right, not tired, not in there emotions, etc…

A guy on the other hand, wants to have fun, not necessarily a quickly, playing, then have sex and look in the girls face and go, WOW, that was fun. And as long as both had a good time, go on down the road. Then later on, maybe send a text, and ask are you in the mood for fun?

But have boundaries established before hand.

I wish I could find someone like that, I have been married a long time and wife, just ain’t into it.

I would love to give a friend mine in photo.

IMG_7541.jpeg

Very nice!!

• Members

I would love to be your FWB’S.🌞

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Had a Fwb for several years. She was in college and didn’t want a serious relationship but did have a strong sexual appetite. I kept her happy until she graduated and returned to her home state. On one occasion she asked me to bring a friend, on another she had a girlfriend with her waiting when I arrived.

• Like 3