Official Community Forums Home

I know this is subjective

Leedo

• Members

I want to know the general consensus, about going down on a women. Is it better to flick the clit with your tongue, or suck it, or lick the whole thing? I want to try to get my wife to cum that way. She has always said she is not into that, but I just want to see if I can. Are there a lot of women that do not like having oral on them?

• Sad 1

• Members

Love being eaten. No bites please,I’ll let my partner know what I like. Mmmmm mmmmm

• Like 2

• Members

Well that's the first time I've ever heard of a woman that wasn't into it, that is so crazy for me to hear..lol Maybe she just hasn't had it done right in the past or something.Unless her clit is super sensitive and it's painful?Mine is pretty sensitive and I will cum fast if it is licked/stimulated too much for too long, and after I cum i can't handle it being touched for awhile.But anyway all the things you refer to are great! Just start slowly and gently and make sure you use lube if you aren't able to use her natural juices.And there's a lot of advice forums you can read with illustrations on how to do it available on line also.If done correctly she will have a whole body orgasm where her body will spasm and shake, and that's how you will know she came.Im just curious if s is able to orgasm from other stimulation? Like I can cum from deep penetration from my cervix (my a spot),or squirting from g spot stimulation and clitoral orgasms.Anyway good luck 🤞

• Like 1

• Members

I LOVE it!!! Best thing ever!! I don’t care how you do it, I cum no matter what!!

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, hornyathome said:

Well that's the first time I've ever heard of a woman that wasn't into it, that is so crazy for me to hear..lol Maybe she just hasn't had it done right in the past or something.Unless her clit is super sensitive and it's painful?Mine is pretty sensitive and I will cum fast if it is licked/stimulated too much for too long, and after I cum i can't handle it being touched for awhile.But anyway all the things you refer to are great! Just start slowly and gently and make sure you use lube if you aren't able to use her natural juices.And there's a lot of advice forums you can read with illustrations on how to do it available on line also.If done correctly she will have a whole body orgasm where her body will spasm and shake, and that's how you will know she came.Im just curious if s is able to orgasm from other stimulation? Like I can cum from deep penetration from my cervix (my a spot),or squirting from g spot stimulation and clitoral orgasms.Anyway good luck 🤞

Thank you for your reply, yes she does have orgasms. But for MANY years due to me introducing it to her. I have a silicone sleeve that goes over my dick, it doesn’t increase the girth or length, and it’s open at the end, but it has a vibrating egg, that lays right up on her clit. And she doesn’t like to be without it. I am not trying to show you my member so don’t get offended, but the picture is what I am talking about. But I would love to lick her clit I think she would like it. Before I seen this post I ask her if the next time we got naked if she would let me go down on her. She said you know I have never been into that. So I don’t think I will be able to. But thanks for the input.

IMG_8115.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Members

No way I am offended by your cock, but I'm not sure why she wouldn't be interested in getting ate out, but I sure would let you!😉 Did you ask her why she's not into it or if she minds if you try it bc it is something you really want to do?

• Members

Tell her that you're tongue is going to feel so much better than that egg! And if it doesn't,then you owe her something for letting you try? Like make a bargain for something she wants,tit for tat,no pun intended! LOL 

• Members

I need a FWB something terrible, but few and far between!

• Members
On 1/30/2024 at 6:58 PM, Leedo said:

Thank you for your reply, yes she does have orgasms. But for MANY years due to me introducing it to her. I have a silicone sleeve that goes over my dick, it doesn’t increase the girth or length, and it’s open at the end, but it has a vibrating egg, that lays right up on her clit. And she doesn’t like to be without it. I am not trying to show you my member so don’t get offended, but the picture is what I am talking about. But I would love to lick her clit I think she would like it. Before I seen this post I ask her if the next time we got naked if she would let me go down on her. She said you know I have never been into that. So I don’t think I will be able to. But thanks for the input.

IMG_8115.jpeg

I’d definitely never be offended by seeing your cock so feel free to post all the cock shots you want. 
That’s an interesting device, It reminds me of one of my favourite positions - - being underneath a woman in 69 while she’s getting fucked from behind.
Do you feel any of the vibrations while you’re fucking her with it? 

• Members

I've got a thing kind of similar. It's not a sleeve but just a cock ring with a vibrating bullet with rabbit ears on it. Both my wife and I love the feeling of it. By the way, nice cock, Leedo!