Official Community Forums Home

Giving Oral Sex To The Woman

• Members

Hi, im new to this room.... i have read some of the other topics...lots of info on how a woman gives oral sex to their mates/partners. But no where do i see where it gives info on how the man gives oral sex to his wife/partner .... Please advise...

• Members
Hi, im new to this room.... i have read some of the other topics...lots of info on how a woman gives oral sex to their mates/partners.    But no where do i see where it gives info on how the man gives oral sex to his wife/partner .... Please advise...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

eat eat and eat till u can not eat no more..wet your finger with her jiuce and slowley slid it up her ass..........be nice do to her as u would whant done to u slow and easy

• Members
eat eat and eat till u can not eat no more..wet your finger with her jiuce and slowley slid it up her ass..........be nice do to her as u would whant done to u slow and easy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am a she and typeoooooooooooooooo can happen so be nice

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know that i can eat and eat and eat ... but putting a finger up her ass, that part she doesnt like.... so what else can be done

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lady can you give more details on what you would like being done to you, to make you have the ultimate orgasm

• Members
Lady can you give more details on what you would like being done to you, to make you have the ultimate orgasm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what i said is what i like ........lol if u can get her going just by eating her when u stick your finger up her ass it should be a turn on....... my hubbys finger sliped one time and wooooooooooow...

what i said is what i like ........lol if u can get her going just by eating her when u stick your finger up her ass it should be a turn on....... my hubbys finger sliped one time and wooooooooooow...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Slipped, as in slipped in the backdoor, or slipped all the way up to the ring??

• Members
Slipped, as in slipped in the backdoor, or slipped all the way up to the ring??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some women like to have their anus stimualted during sex, oral or other - depends on the woman - I think most like it, I know I do. You might try it with her - ask, she might love the idea!

• Members
Some women like to have their anus stimualted during sex, oral or other - depends on the woman - I think most like it, I know I do.  You might try it with her - ask, she might love the idea!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes it is nice to be ask ..but some times surprise are like woooooooow or a ooooooooooops.......

Yes I also would like to give oral sex to my wife in a way that would send her over the top. It is very important to me and pleases me to make her cum and driver her wild.

• Members
Yes I also would like to give oral sex to my wife in a way that would send her over the top. It is very important to me and pleases me to make her cum and driver her wild.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well

let me tell u the finger up my ass while he is at my clit is a big turn on .it drives me wild.

but reamber to use her juice on your finger it will make it easy on her

• Members
well

let me tell u the finger up my ass while he is at my clit is a big turn on .it drives me wild.

but reamber to use her juice on your finger it will make it easy on her

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All that sounds good, but what else besides that would stimulate my lady, just wanting to know incase there is something im forgetting if ya know what i mean... and next time, i think i will try to stimulate her ass hehehee

• Members
All that sounds good, but what else besides that would stimulate my lady, just wanting to know incase there is something im forgetting if ya know what i mean... and next time, i think i will try to stimulate her ass hehehee

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

suck on the clit. That gets me going more than just about anything else. Bring it into your mouth and suck and play with it while fingering her.

I'm not so much a backdoor person myself - but I know it drives my husband wild to go in me. Just to hear him say "oh my god" and feel his penis swell when he puts his finger in me drives me to the edge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not sure if "do what else" is any substitute for "do what right", or if what I can suggest will be right for your lady, but there is a certain method of "do it how" that has worked very reliably for me in the past and I'm willing to share.

Let's start with the realization that the clit is not an "instant on" button for all women. For some ladies, it's a VERY sensitive thing, and to attempt to start out by sucking on it would be hellishly painful. More of a turn off than a turn on.

Start a ways off from her lips. Run your tongue up the inside of her thighs, right up to just about touching her crotch - the area between leg and outer pussy lips. Lick and kiss and *lightly* nibble your way there, a couple times. Then try kissing and such right around the outer pussy lips.

Now for the first clitoral contact - stop once between that nibbling and kissing of her crotch, above, once or twice to breathe some warm and moist breath onto her clit, but don't touch it yet. If she's squirming, lightly swat her ass and teasingly/chidingly tell her to settle down and relax. You - and she - have got a ways to go.

Next step would be outer pussy lips - her labia majora. Spend some time with them, they're amiable enough and like attention. Enough so that even sucking them into your mouth and *lightly* letting them slide out from semi-clenched teeth can be a rabid turn on, and I've never had a lady who isn't sopping wet and ready for anything at this point.

Don't forget to blow on her clit once in a while - warm, slow, moist breath.

Now spend some time licking up and down between her inner and outer pussy lips, but don't touch her clit yet. And not between the inner lips yet, either. There are some MAJOR nerve endings between the inner and outer flaps of lips. The lower legs of the clitoral nerve wind up there. While you won't be near to touching her clit directly, it's apt to be THROBBIN' hard after this amount of attention. Some women are "achin' to be taken" at this point, and that clit is probably begging to be noticed.

Likewise, spend a bit of time with the inner lips. Gently. Get to know them a bit better. More warm/moist breath on the clit.

After that, starting from just below her pussy hole proper, and very VERY damned slowly, lick right up to the base of her clit. She should be plenty lubed up. Want a moan at this point? Kiss up and around the clit without touching it. Want her to go over the edge and start begging? Start licking up her inner thigh again - just a serving suggestion if you want to go there, it has worked excelently for me in the past.

Circle the clit with your tongue a few times and ask her if she wants more. :D Hell, do that a couple times...get her talking...it's all good.

Now, use your tongue to write the entire alphabet on her clit verrrry slowly, and lightly. If she wants more tongue pressure, she's apt to press herself closer to your tongue. Watch for it, but don't give her all that she wants right away. Feel free to tease a bit.

If you manage to make it all the way through the alphabet, restart but vary the pace a bit. Make the vowels last half a second and the consonants last half an eternity. Or hey, write some of them VERY LARGE and some small.

Give it a shot. :)

Caveat emptor - this might bore some women to tears. There is such a thing as a "pain slut" who likes immediate and hard clitoral pressure...but I haven't EVER had even a pain slut complain about me taking my time, as above. Once you have THAT much going for you, THEN start thinking about playing "Anal Intruders" with her backside.

~SG

• Members

I know I have mentioned this before but here I am mentioning it again. Timing is everything. Being a female myself, I speak from experience so listen up. If I'm not at that point of almost delirium, it doesn't work but if I am on the verge of losing control, going in the "backdoor" drives me up the wall and down it again.

The biggest turn on is to remember that foreplay doesn't begin in the bedroom. It actually ends there. Flirt all day. Start at breakfast and work your way through the day, the afternoon, the evening, and if you have kids - into the night until after they are asleep. I have done my own research on the subject and having witnessed it firsthand, I can say that children actually feel more at ease and happy when they have parents that flirt with one another. It adds to their sense of security because mommy and daddy are openly showing affection for one another so if they are doing that, then they are still in love and if they are still in love, the family unit is still together and all is right with the world.

Personally, I am not big on oral sex on myself when it comes to tongue but... that being said, my husband has the most amazing fingers, hands, mouth, and five o'clock shadow of any man I have ever had sex with. Just brushing his cheeks against my inner thigh, rubbing his hands - calluses and all - all over my inner thighs, lower back, between my legs, and across my upper buttocks on the backside and then occasionally taking those warm kisses to the back of my neck and around my earlobes just drives me crazy. I know he wants to please me orally as much I as do him but this is what does it for me. The occasional slip in the backside at the right moment puts me over the edge.

Honestly, I think the reason all this is such a turn on is because he is not a touchy-feely person publically yet when we are alone together, he loves to cuddle and has perfect roaming hands, lips, cheeks, chin, and yes - even his tongue is great.

Lastly, if we are sitting or laying together just right, he can use just his thumb to stimulate my clitoris and that alone can bring me to a climax especially if some time has passed since we have been together sexually. I've also noticed that since I began shaving more in the public area, not bare yet, but definitely thinly trim, I get more sensation from his touch. The five o'clock shadow isn't painful from the stubble. It is simply erotic for me but then again I have always loved men who shave regularly but get that five o'clock shadow long before five o'clock.

Just my two cents worth.

SS

personally i prefer to nibble on a womans clit and suck on it. i also will slide two fingers inside of her and then spread my fingers and slowly pull them out. i also like to bite (not) hard on the inside of her thighs as i lick and suck.

• Members

Jen, I like everything you mentioned. Every woman is diff and what will bring one will not necessarily bring all. I like it and the thrill and goose bumps pop out when a tongue &/or lips explore up and down my legs. This is especially good when it is the inner thigh, calf and behind the knees. Don't rush as if going to the store for a loaf of bread . If you're having sex and giving a womaan oral sex pick a time when you have time. No quickies here to really get the job done right and bring a reaction from your mate. Men or women use your mouth, fingers and tongue in giving oral sex. They can &/all should work together.

Most men and many women think the clit is that little puff under the hood. What you see and feel is like an iceberg. When it is tickled, licked or touched it brings out a sensation and enlarges the clit so it comes out of its hiding place from under the skin & hood and is (many women differ) huge compared to the normal clit withpout stimulation. I like the hood to be tickled and have lips, tongue and fingers on, around or over it to tickle or stimulate it. With me receiving oral sex is a combo of all the exterior kissing, licking and feeling and using the play around the outer lips along with the inner lips or labia.

Also do not foget our breasts. They are sensitive and I love to have mine

fondled, licked or held in any type of sexual activity. They all go together.

Take your time and most important work with your mate. If one thing doesn't excite or give her the feeling of a possible orgasm then ask and try another approach. Don't forget the first though. Again what excites or stimulates one woman will not work or do the same on another. We are all different-remember that!!

Follow what Jen said. She has some super ideas and can fill any of us on topics like this all the time.

• Members

Well start with some 4 play to get her a little wet. Then just lick wityh some presure, and use your fingers. make sure not to just go in but a little up (where the "g spot" ""is"") and uh just ask her if its good.

• Members
take jeremy's advice...he kicks ass at what he does  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this all sounds good but for me as a women the moreu tease the madder i get

i whnt u on my clit lick it slow blow on it suck on it while u finger me spreadmy pussy till the clit is pop out suck on it lick it and repeat u get it so wet them u finger slipes in to my ass and u got me . Do not make a women beg for u to do more ask her .orgo for it and she will let u know;

• Members

First, I saw this as some advice..."Don't forget to blow on her clit once in a while - warm, slow, moist breath." Not the best idea and one to be avoided. While a slim chance it is still possible to create serious trouble my blowing during cunnilingus. An embolism--or gas bubble in the blood stream--can be created. Although a slim chance I still like to suggest not blowing during oral sex.

Second, if you haven't seen the recent article please check it out:

Cunnilingus Tips

Good luck!

Jen

• Members
First, I saw this as some advice..."Don't forget to blow on her clit once in a while - warm, slow, moist breath."  Not the best idea and one to be avoided.  While a slim chance it is still possible to create serious trouble my blowing during cunnilingus.  An embolism--or gas bubble in the blood stream--can be created.  Although a slim chance I still like to suggest not blowing during oral sex. 

Second, if you haven't seen the recent article please check it out:

Cunnilingus Tips

Good luck!

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

also dry's her out. I mean its okay to do it, but not every 2 secs.