Official Community Forums Home

Looking For Feedback...

Rob

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been MIA lately. With the move to our new location and the v-day rush, I have been pretty busy. I just wanted to ask for feedback on the forum. I am looking to hear what you think.... where improvement can be made... cosmetic changes... category changes... should we add more categories...

I am sincerely interested in hearing from as many people that are willing to take the time to share their thoughts.

Rob

I think a color change would be nice. Something "spring" like, maybe green? And a font change, for the forum fonts? Something to spruce it up a bit.

I suggested a possible 3-some forum a while ago too?

I can't wait to see the results for the latest contest!! although I am disappointed in the few responses, there were some good ones. I'm thinking maybe people were too shy, or unsure how "creative" to get, maybe? Hopefully the next contest will have more participation. :angry:

• Members

Actually, I meant to post on this the other day and I totally forgot! (Sorry!) I noticed that there were lots of little changes here and there throughout the Shopping and the Forum sections and I wanted to give a two thumbs up! Very nice. :)

:wub:

• Members
<_< from time to time I have come accross articles almost how to guides . I missing where they get stored Now I may be blind but I am so dence at times it may be right in front of my face and if it is sorry and if not could we get one PLEASE

• Members

All of the articles are located in the Sex Education section. Go to the tab above, and you can find all the articles that have been written. If you do not find the one you are looking for there, it might be a newer one that has yet to make it to the education tab, so log in to TooTImid's main page - www.tootimid.com - and look under What's New - there are the newest ones there. Right now, I belive my article on Mismatched Sex Drives is there.

Hope that helps!

Kayla

• Members

OK, I know we have a "Dating and Relationships" section, could have maybe a subforum for "Married and Commited Couples"?? Dating is Dating...to me, its not as commited such as those of us here who are married or in a commited relationship. I know there are times when I would just LOVE to be able to get advice from those of us who are married and not in the singles scene.

Thanks!!

CL~~

• Members
OK, I know we have a "Dating and Relationships" section, could have maybe a subforum for "Married and Commited Couples"?? Dating is Dating...to me, its not as commited such as those of us here who are married or in a commited relationship. I know there are times when I would just LOVE to be able to get advice from those of us who are married and not in the singles scene.

Thanks!!

CL~~

I love that idea. Even though I've finally given up on my husband and I working things out lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
I love that idea. Even though I've finally given up on my husband and I working things out lol

I like the idea of the Married link. That would be pretty cool. Maybe that could be the missing link to get my Bapitist wife to come out of her shell and start exploring by talking to other married couples. Nice ice breaker. Love this site B)

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Just a couple of brainfarts from a new member. Why is there no Health area here. In this day and age there are sexual health related problems and STD's in all flavors. There are a million people in the world who won't seek medical attention for something until it is far too late. Some people will spend all their time asking a stranger what to do about this or that rather than seeking medical attention. If they had educators and sexually experienced people to point them in the right direction perhaps we could nip some of this in the bud. Also, I know I ran across an article about posting pictures in the pic forum, but, for the life of me can't find it today. How about posting this at the top of the topic list?

Just a couple of brainfarts from a new member. Why is there no Health area here. In this day and age there are sexual health related problems and STD's in all flavors. There are a million people in the world who won't seek medical attention for something until it is far too late. Some people will spend all their time asking a stranger what to do about this or that rather than seeking medical attention. If they had educators and sexually experienced people to point them in the right direction perhaps we could nip some of this in the bud. Also, I know I ran across an article about posting pictures in the pic forum, but, for the life of me can't find it today. How about posting this at the top of the topic list?

Great suggestion! I will look to add a section like this to the board.

Are you talking about the topic on the board where members post photos? If so, it is right here: Erotic / Sex Photos. If you meant something else, I might be able to help you if you were able provide more details on what you are looking for.

Thanks for the feedback!

Rob

• Members

Hi Rob,

I just wrote a topic about the problem of choosing a good dual-action vibe from the wide selection you have.

It might be a good idea to have selection guides for the different toys. You know, "what you should take into consideration when picking your perfect bullet/vibrator/dual-action vibe/lube...". Perhaps they could be articles. Or maybe a link in the toy store section.

I know that you already have something like this, but I mean something a bit more practical and focused. There must be many people grubbling in the middle of this giant selection you carry. Much like choosing a wine: White wine is nice for fish - but if you are having grilled trout with almonds, asparagus and a creamy sauce with Provence herbs, you might like to serve some nice riesling from Alsace. The wine store personnel are always happy to tell about the charasteristics of their wines, but it doesn't really help unless they also help you with the principles that apply when matching a wine with the meal you prepare.

I believe that most visitors on this site don't know much about wines. Having said that, I believe that most visitors on this site are inexperienced sex toy buyers. Me included. Guides might be very helpful (and good for your business).

• Members

Hmmmm, that is a very interesting idea CGEM! I kind of thought the litle explanation of what the type of toy is, combined with the toy reviews would be adequate enough...but I see your point. Many of these toys are divided up between even more sub-categories. Bullets come single, double, remote control - and all can be used differently.

I think I see another article / job for me......

Thanks for the feedback. It is a great idea and something I will work on in the coming weeks.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I just wrote a topic about the problem of choosing a good dual-action vibe from the wide selection you have.

It might be a good idea to have selection guides for the different toys. You know, "what you should take into consideration when picking your perfect bullet/vibrator/dual-action vibe/lube...". Perhaps they could be articles. Or maybe a link in the toy store section.

I know that you already have something like this, but I mean something a bit more practical and focused. There must be many people grubbling in the middle of this giant selection you carry. Much like choosing a wine: White wine is nice for fish - but if you are having grilled trout with almonds, asparagus and a creamy sauce with Provence herbs, you might like to serve some nice riesling from Alsace. The wine store personnel are always happy to tell about the charasteristics of their wines, but it doesn't really help unless they also help you with the principles that apply when matching a wine with the meal you prepare.

I believe that most visitors on this site don't know much about wines. Having said that, I believe that most visitors on this site are inexperienced sex toy buyers. Me included. Guides might be very helpful (and good for your business).

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Great suggestion! I will look to add a section like this to the board.

Are you talking about the topic on the board where members post photos? If so, it is right here: Erotic / Sex Photos. If you meant something else, I might be able to help you if you were able provide more details on what you are looking for.

Thanks for the feedback!

Rob

The Erotic/Sex Photos area is exactly what I was speaking of when asking how to post. I have tried a few posts but they didn't show up. I do not know if it was done incorrectly or what the problem was but I figured pinning the directions for this at the top of the topic may help for those of us who have tried and failed. The Jokes area may be another good place to post these directions in. I've got many little snippets like the "Dr. Seuss Foot in your Ass Book", and such that others may enjoy. I'd be happy to share if only I knew how.

• Members

Pappy - you may want to look what your file size is before you start uploading. Its possible if they're not showing up, your files may be too big. I think the uploads cap at 2 MB. Also be sure that they are jpg's. Gif's have a hard time relinking alot of times. Hope that helps.

On another note, I know we have an"EVERYTHING ELSE" section here. I'd love to see an extention of that. I love the section titled Rants and Raves on craigslist. Perhaps it would be for people who just need to vent or something. Just an idea.

I do love the above idea about a health section. I think it is a prime part of being sexually responsible now a days and I remember when I was younger not having enough outlets at the click of my fingertips ;)

• Members
Pappy - you may want to look what your file size is before you start uploading. Its possible if they're not showing up, your files may be too big. I think the uploads cap at 2 MB. Also be sure that they are jpg's. Gif's have a hard time relinking alot of times. Hope that helps.

On another note, I know we have an"EVERYTHING ELSE" section here. I'd love to see an extention of that. I love the section titled Rants and Raves on craigslist. Perhaps it would be for people who just need to vent or something. Just an idea.

I do love the above idea about a health section. I think it is a prime part of being sexually responsible now a days and I remember when I was younger not having enough outlets at the click of my fingertips ;)

Thanks for the tip Ginger! I'll be sure to check these things if I try again. I'm not real sure but I may have been trying to post as Rob was updating or something as it would tell me this was not available at the time. May have just been that the site update takes priority over new posting. IDK. I like your R&R idea also as things can take a turn to the flame side but I see a great need for a place to vent. I know the people here don't normally like these rants but at times it may be better to have a place to post them and not risk being ejected for them. I know I've been told and have had to rethink my posts as I think this is a great forum and would like to stick around.

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy