Rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone! I am Katrina (20 F) and I am engaged. I have an 18 month old little girl

ever since i have had her i can't shake the feeling that i am not sexy

i have never had an orgasm, and really want some tips!

I have a sex toy but feel weird using it!

I need help and think everyone here can be my help!!!!

Katrina

I thought this would be a neat way for everyone to get to know the new members of the forum. So, please post and say hello. I know we all like hearing from new members!

If you are new to the forum, please remember to just let me know if you ever have any issues with any other members of the board. It is important that this be a safe place where people feel comfortable seeking and giving advice on uncomfortable topics.

Thanks,

Rob

• Members

Hello :D

I am so glade to have found Too Timid that really discribes me!! I really had no clue sex could be such fun! I can't wate for the hubby to learn more too!

I just turnd 30 :lol: I've been married for 12 years now, my oldest just turned 6 and my other is just 10 months old. My hubby and I have really just started exploring the last few months or so. I have been doing a lot of reading and am a first time poster, so thanks ahead of time!!

• 3 weeks later...
I thought this would be a neat way for everyone to get to know the new members of the forum. So, please post and say hello. I know we all like hearing from new members!

If you are new to the forum, please remember to just let me know if you ever have any issues with any other members of the board. It is important that this be a safe place where people feel comfortable seeking and giving advice on uncomfortable topics.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi everyone, I am new and wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I look forward to conversing with you, this feels good and I am confident this will be a great experience for me.

Synthia

• Members

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to be and we look forward to conversing with you too. Read, learn, teach, and share.

Thurisas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome to the board. Feel free to add perspective or ask questions.

Thurisas.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi to everyone. I am totally new at this. My friend and I ordered some stuff for the first time. Yes she is just my friend. I am married and she is about to be. I guess you could say that we are just now exploring our life.

• Members

Welcome to you and your friend. Glad you found us and glad you're exploring.

Thurisas.

• Members

HI! I as well am new to this site and am more than ever excited to jump feet first into the beautiful world of sex and such. I'm currently single but like many on here have a huge appetite for sex of anykind! I enjoy writing erotica, (purely for fun...right now) and look to persue a career in sex education!

• Members

Welcome to TooTimid. :) Be sure to check out the section lower in the forums for people who like to share their erotica -- you may find you have a fan or two (thousand). ;)

Hello-

Well I was just looking for something to help spice up my sex life and got to this site. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 30 year old female, mother of 2, with a husband who works nights and weekends in Texas. I just wanted to do something exciting.

kacey

quote name='Rob' date='Mar 10 2007, 07:43 PM' post='15900']

Thanks,

Rob

• Members

Thanks,

Rob

Hi, I am close to new here. I have already posted a couple in other topics but I just found this one and decided to say hi. I love this site. My younger sister bought me a toy from here and sent it to me as a surprise....and boy was it a great one. So, then I decided to check out the site and I fell in love with it. Great toys...good prices....and so much more. I have been buying things from here for over a year and just realized there was a forum. haha.

Kristen

• Members

Hello everyone:

Well my husband and I are sharing this. We are always looking for new and fun things to do. We have been married for 8 wonderful years and let me tell you all, the sex has only gotten better as the years have gone by. Really enjoy reading all the entries and looking forward to sharing.

• Members

Hi everyone, I am new here. Looking forward to chatting with everyone here and making some new friends.

• Members

Hi! I am a newbie here. I am a 47 year old female who is divorced, but living with my SO. I was in a 28 year marriage to a man who was not interested in sex. My So is also divorced after 28 years. He is much more expierienced and knowledgable about sex then I am. He and I have compatable sex drives, and he is showing me so many fun and interesting things that I had only read about. At 47 I am having the best sex ever! Who would have imangined!? Since meeting SO, I have been the happiest I have ever been. I have discovered that people are never to old to learn, or live a happy, fulfilling life. Finding this website has answered a lot of questions and opened up so many new ideas to me. Everybody here is so patient and helpful. I can't wait to keep growing in my new life.

:) Hello we are new to the site and I am loveing and learning, I originally came in to look up topics on bondage (being a newbie sub and learning Dom as well) but sp far all of the topics have intrigued me, so I am excited to read more as time goes on. Thanx for all of the helpful topics thus far and I can't wait to read more...thanx again.

Lilg & BigJ

post-7320-1206672900_thumb.jpg

• Members
Hi! I am a newbie here. I am a 47 year old female who is divorced, but living with my SO. I was in a 28 year marriage to a man who was not interested in sex. My So is also divorced after 28 years. He is much more expierienced and knowledgable about sex then I am. He and I have compatable sex drives, and he is showing me so many fun and interesting things that I had only read about. At 47 I am having the best sex ever! Who would have imangined!? Since meeting SO, I have been the happiest I have ever been. I have discovered that people are never to old to learn, or live a happy, fulfilling life. Finding this website has answered a lot of questions and opened up so many new ideas to me. Everybody here is so patient and helpful. I can't wait to keep growing in my new life.

Hi, I'm new here too. I'm glad to find that you are more my age and having similar experience with very exciting mid-life sexual re-awakening. My prior marriage of nearly 10 years was like yours. Little to no sex. I finally decided that I am just too damned young and sexual to waste another day of my life in a half-baked relationship. There were lots of good/great things about the marriage, but not having any sort of sexual intimacy made the entire thing feel like a sham. On an intellectual level I know that is shallow, but on an emotional level it seemed so disingenuous. So I left and have spent the past 3 years (safely) enjoying myself like I have never done before in my life. For me, I find the biggest issue with guys my own age is that they can't keep up with me! It seems I need to start dating younger men, and that is a mental hurdle all it's own. LOL I'll save more of that rant on my Ms Randi's blog site!

Anyway, welcome, and I hope to get to share more of our experiences on this site. I haven't checked it out yet, but maybe there is a need for an area dedicated to us Cougars (or are we Panthers? I'm lost on all that :huh: ) Our age group may have some issues and concerns our young counterparts do not.

I look forward to chatting with you and others here in the near future.

• Members

Hi, I am new and am having a blast exploring this great web site. I have found it both entertaining & and educational. :D I am 27, a mother, and I am trying to learn to spice things with my husband. He's 41, and he's always stressed....so I am trying to figure out a way to entice him to the bedroom more. We have twin boys (2), and a 5 year old little girl.....I think that our family situation exhausts him....so its hard to find time for sex.... Anyway enough complaining......I am excited about the site.

• Members

Welcome to the forums and be sure to check out the Sed Education tab at the top of this page just under the TooTimid banner. There's lots of info there that could be helpful to you. Feel free to post your questions and share your experiences. Good to have you on board.

Randy.