Official Community Forums Home

Help Very Frustrated

mark1981

:( hi, im 23 newly married and have never had sex before i was married. Ive been married for two months and find that its nearly impossible for me to enter my wife's vagina without using astroglide lubricant. every time we try to have sex without the lubricant 99% of the time i can't get in no matter how hard i try and after about 10-15 seconds of trying i start losing my arousal. We always try to have sex without lubricant and it always have to resort to using the lubricant. Is there any advice you can give us because its getting a little frustrating for us. We do not want to have to rely on the lubricant. thank you

i am engaging in forepaly with kissand play with each other for half an hour before we go at it. Though i am not sure if she is having an orgasm before i try to get in. She moans alot when i touch her clitois. i am not sure how long im supposed to be doing this befor ewe try going at it. alslo it usually takes time for her to lead me in that is killing me as my penis is no superman. how do i know if she is having an orgasm and how will i know if it is time for me to go in?

• Members

Honey, there is no time limit on FOREPLAY! You can do it as long or as short as you like - although I would end up on the longer side as opposed to the shorter. Enjoy each other, enjoy how she tastes, feels, and what she says or does. Encorage her to cum in your mouth - and for her to give you killer blowjobs. The more fun you have, the more aroused you will become.,

As for the reliance on lubricant - hon, there are those women who simply do not lubricate as easily as others - even if they are aroused. Do not think of it as reliance, think of it as helping you out. There is no shame in using lube -none at all!

She also may just be tighter in general, nothing to be ashamed of either - so do not worry about that. As you both learn about sex, things will get better - I guarantee it!

• Members
i am engaging in forepaly with kissand play with each other for half an hour before we go at it. Though i am not sure if she is having an orgasm before i try to get in. She moans alot when i touch her clitois. i am not sure how long im supposed to be doing this befor ewe try going at it. alslo it usually takes time for her to lead me in that is killing me as my penis is no superman. how do i know if she is having an orgasm and how will i know if it is time for me to go in?

First of all, Relax !! My husband and I have used lubrication for years becuase I have a problem with being wet enough. I asked my Doctor about and was told that some women have trouble with mositure. One thing you can do is get good and wet becuase there is nothing worse than doing it dry. It can hurt. You might try coming inside and you come and then you can play with your wife and excite her afterwards. That can be very rewarding and in the process you might very well get hard again.

Good luck.

The shy one

• Members

I have the reverse problem, TOO WET. Ugh.. nothing better then dripping everywhere ya go. I have been wearing a panty liner because if I don't, I am soaking wet and I think that's what caused my UTI.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I think these people are right about the foreplay, it's not a specific time, but rather it should be all day of flirting to get her wanting you. Then once you are together, don't just "go at it" rather take your time until she can't stand it anymore. She should be wet enough, if not, perhaps she isn't going to be, and lubrication will have to be on hand for those times.

I do have to commend you highly for coming here and looking for answers! Your wife is a lucky women who has a husband who wants to please her and wants to know how and isn't ashamed to look for help. Kudos!