Official Community Forums Home

Where The Boys Aren't #10

Tyger

DVD-VIV-15505.jpg

Are you lookin’ at me? You better watch your step, and stay off my turf, or I’ll take you to the place where my home-girls are at, and there ain’t no boys to help your horny ass. That’s right! Me and my gals are gonna totally hang out in our crib, and you’d better watch your step, cuz they’re as horny as they are mean!

And that rival group of slut gangsta bitches better watch who they mess with, cuz we don’t put up with anything from any body! Well, unless of course, they have a smokin’ body and flexible tongue! Yeah, we love our hunnys hard, wet, and full of attitude!

But, ya know, the gangsta life, it’s not what it use to be. It’s getting boring. Same ole crap, different day, ya know what I’m sayin’? Me? I’d rather do my home-girl on the couch, or even in the rain…..Yeah….Nothin’ like seeing my sexy chica all wet, in more ways than one! And, one of the best things, is that there’s no men to try and tell us what to do, or when to do it. We wanna screw? We’re gonna screw. We wanna cause some trouble, we’re gonna go cause some trouble! And we’re all for swappin’ hunnys, orgies, and just plain ole muff divin’, you know what I’m sayin’?

Anyways, come watch my favorite gangsta babes of all nationalities, get it on, where ever and whenever they want! There are bonus features, seeing the stars and their stats, some great award winning clips, and more, on this DVD! I loved every juicy scene, and will be watchin’ this DVD over and over again.

I bet I could take ‘em……

U wanna be Where The Boys Aren't?

• Members

This is the cutest review I think I have ever read! Thanks for the humor....and the information!

:P

Thanks! :)

• Members

Great review, Tyger! I've never read one quite like that before! And it has be curious about the DVD now.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

DVD-VIV-15505.jpg

Where the Boys Aren’t Volume 10

Vivid’s Where the Boys Aren’t Volume 10 is a DVD with the full feature, an interactive game option, award winning clips, and other extras, all with an interactive menu which was difficult to maneuver through. It was so frustrating I almost gave up on the whole thing, but I pressed on. The DVD case says a mini poster of the Vivid’s girls is included, however all I had in the case was the movie.

Where the Boys Aren’t Volume 10 is about 2 rival gangs who like to cause trouble and get down and dirty with each other. These horny girls go all out orgy style. The action scenes themselves are pretty okay, the whole storyline and characters is not quite my style however. I felt like I had gone back in time 15 years (I was close, its from 1998).

I was not too impressed with this movie and have a feeling it will be sitting on the bottom of my pile. If your not interested in storylines and just want to see some girl on girl action this is the movie for you.

Where The Boys Aren't 10

• Members

This series is awesome, I have a couple of Where The Boys Aren't. Some are better than others, but you can't expect every one to be oozing with awesomeness. :P