Official Community Forums Home

Fantasies

crazy1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I was just wondering, if you had one fantasy to be enacted by your lover/significant other/husband/wife/whatever, what would it be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think it would be sooooooooooooo cool to be hand cuff to a bead and let him eat me sooooooooooo much i scream.

then he can have is way with me as much as he pleases as long as he does not get out of hand.

• Members

Yes, I would love to do that to my wife, I know that she will let me when our new bondage cuffs come in. I also plan on trying the altoids tip too.

I fantasize about most about blowjobs from my wife, giving her pearl necklaces(you know what i mean) and licking her pussy for as long as she can stand it, then going for about 15 more minutes.

• Members

I usually am in charge with my partner but would love to be "tied down" and my partner do whatever they want to me. It's fun to be in control but some times I'd like to give up control and be the "victim".

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Just to update this thread, I got the cuffs(they are restraints, like the ones used in hospitals. Not quite so heavy duty though. They have good closures and long teathers to be tied on just about any thing and fit our King size bed), and man are they worth it. My wife is a professional woman, managing an office and has some employees under her. I know that sometimes at the end of a long day or week, she likes to give up her control and simply let someone else take over all her actions. The cuffs make a wonderful addition to our toy box, and allow me to make both our fantasies come true. If you have any interest in being tied up(or down, how ever you look at it), I say get some. There are several varieties for all kinds of beds. In my mind one of the best purchases I have made for our sex life!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Just to update this thread, I got the cuffs(they are restraints, like the ones used in hospitals. Not quite so heavy duty though. They have good closures and long teathers to be tied on just about any thing and fit our King size bed), and man are they worth it. My wife is a professional woman, managing an office and has some employees under her. I know that sometimes at the end of a long day or week, she likes to give up her control and simply let someone else take over all her actions. The cuffs make a wonderful addition to our toy box, and allow me to make both our fantasies come true. If you have any interest in being tied up(or down, how ever you look at it), I say get some. There are several varieties for all kinds of beds. In my mind one of the best purchases I have made for our sex life!!

:D I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A WELL EQUIPPED DUNGEON WITH A FULL SELECTION OF LEATHER/LATEX/RUBBER CLOTHING TO WEAR WHETHER A LITTLE OR ALOT...WE WOULD TAKE TURNS AS TOP AND BOTTOM AND WE WOULD DO OUR UTMOST TO FULFILL EACH OTHERS WILDEST OR TAMEST WET DREAMS. I AM SURE THAT AFTER MY LOVER HAD BLOWN ME-RIMMED ME -REAMED MY ASS AND SPANKED ME I WOULD BE IN A STATE OF INTOXICATION THE LIKES OF WHICH NO DRUG I HAVE EVER ENJOYED COULD POSSIBLY COMPARE......mmmmmmmmmmm :P 12G

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

:D Wow I have so many I wouldn't know where to start!!

With me they change a lot it really depends what mood im in at the time.

But will admit to being a Tights/Stockings lover so they are in most of my Fantasies.

New here so hello to Everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I was just wondering, if you had one fantasy to be enacted by your lover/significant other/husband/wife/whatever, what would it be?

I fantisize about catching my wife masturbating, telling her to keep going while I drop my pants and jerk off while standing over her and watching her. Dugmar

• Members

I have 2 fantasies, one very romantic and the other....well, it involves me in a straitjacket and being totally dominated by the guy. The romantic is a room on a beach somewhere, winds gently blowing thru the open sliding glass door and the sweetest, most romantic session of lovemaking you could have. I don't want to give too many details as some dreams are just meant to be ideas and a starting point for a greater plan.

• Members
I have 2 fantasies, one very romantic and the other....well, it involves me in a straitjacket and being totally dominated by the guy. The romantic is a room on a beach somewhere, winds gently blowing thru the open sliding glass door and the sweetest, most romantic session of lovemaking you could have. I don't want to give too many details as some dreams are just meant to be ideas and a starting point for a greater plan.

Oh curvacious , you could noy have said it better, because some dreams are best kept just as dreams. In that way they y can be become fuel...

As Eurytmics says "Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree..."

Tor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Like some of the others here... I have the romantic, the truly adventurous and the dark.

The romantic-- After I lose the weight I want, I put on a sexy number (complete with stockings) under a trench coat and drive to my ex-boyfriend's house and jump him as soon as he opens the door. We have a very vigorous session up against his foyer wall and then adjourn to the other rooms in the house where we explore every aspect of each other's bodies. We say nothing but the heat and intensity just fills the room.

We never slept together, not even when we were dating and I wonder about it to this day. I think he would be either a very good lover or a very bad one. Regardless, we are friends and the chemistry has never gone away. I know he feels it as much as I do.

The adventurous- having a three way (or more with all parties willing). Either me and another girl with a man I trust or two men and myself. While I think I would prefer two men and myself, I believe in share and share alike and that if you and a partner set up a scenario like that then you have to be amenable to both sides. I think there is a difference between monogamy and fidelity and so long as it is part of the understanding in a relationship- fine. I have also thought about picking someone up for a meaningless tryst but have never been able to do it- maybe when I feel better about the way I look I will be able to.

As for the dark, I have had fantasies about yielding control completely- being handcuffed to the bed or tied with a scarf. Being ravaged- taking it to the edge where passion and violence intersect. Like the other women who mentioned this, I am the one who is usually in charge- whether it is at work or in relationships, it would be nice to have someone else take the wheel. Or conversely, tying him up and taking total control.

I fantisize about catching my wife masturbating, telling her to keep going while I drop my pants and jerk off while standing over her and watching her. Dugmar

This is kind of like mine.My wife is real uptight and dosen't masturbate or at least won't admit to it.And she dosen't like for me to masturbate.So sometimes when she's sleeping I jack off and imagine that she is watching me.I have the best orgasims this way.I would really like for her to want to know how I jack off and what feels good to me and for her to share what feels good to her and for us to masturbate together and compare notes.Tell each other what we're feeling and each discribe the experience to the other.

• Members

i don't know maybe this is a werid one...but i had always fanatized about having hard violent sex...the kind like "getting rape" ...watching movies and there are scense where the male is raping the girl....riping her clothes off while she struggle and squirms...while he is pounding on her ...sucking and grabbing at her exposed tits.....he banging and banging away....even smacking her around a bit....or cupping her mouth shut from screaming.....sometime another male holding her down while the other violeted her. something about that is so sexy and turns me on......Okay that is just a fantasy i don't wish that upon myself or anyone else....

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Yes, I would love to do that to my wife, I know that she will let me when our new bondage cuffs come in. I also plan on trying the altoids tip too.

I fantasize about most about blowjobs from my wife, giving her pearl necklaces(you know what i mean) and licking her pussy for as long as she can stand it, then going for about 15 more minutes.

ok Crazy wish me great luck heath and safty

i got me a play date on july 31,lets see what happends,let see if we get all tied up

• 3 weeks later...

Mine change with mood, when I am with my wife and we are going at it, I have fantasies of her being with other men. Of course I am a guy and would LOVE to have about 2 or 3 women at once, but I would like to return the favor to my wife. I would not even have to participate, I could just watch. Have her take one in the ass,one in her pussy and giving another one a blow job. Having all three either cumming in her or all over her. The only problem is I HATE the thought of her being with another guy any other time. I dont think I could handle the reality of this happening, I have been cheated on before and it crushed me.

• Members

my fantasy is for my husband to tie me down and pour white wine all over me and lick and suck on me like i was ice and hes trying to pour me out into his mouth and then hes uses our most intense toy to stimulate my clit while he deeply pentrates me and all i do is cum over and over again