Official Community Forums Home

Cock Rings

• Members

I see all of these cock rings. They look bulky. They look painfully constricting. Do they keep the man from entering fully? I even read one toy review that said the vibrating one had a bullet that got hot and burned. The ones with clit and anal prings...I assume those only work on the in thrusts..??? Please give some insight. What is a good one for my boyfriend, that has never worn one to not freak him out toooooo much...

• Members

Boy, am I glad I saw this post!

My wonderful hubby brought home a toy a couple of weeks back and I was puzzled. It was the 2nd cock ring we'd brought into the bedroom and the first was a huge disappointment.

I'd gotten it at a home party and was eager to try it out. I'm so goofy! I couldn't make any sense out of it--the hmm......hmm......humm as he moved in and out just didn't do a damn thing for me!

The toy he brought is a cock ring with a bullet sleeve above it and a bendable dildo beneath the ring. Again, the buzz of the bullet just didn't make sense. The double penetration was WONDERFUL, but the stop and go of the buzz was just frustrating! Now I understand what I'm doing wrong!

Silly girl! Now that I've read Howard's reply to the post above, I realize that uh...deep penetration with little movement keeps the vibration where it needs to be!!!

Sometimes I think I might be a little, well...slow.

• Members

There is a difference between a cock ring and a couple's arouser. Cock rings simply go around the man's penis AND balls, when he is slightly, but not fully, aroused. Then, the ring helps to keep the blood flow IN the penis - making him harder and hopefully last longer.

A couple's arouser is a cock ring and some sort of bullet or clitoral stimulator in one. Some couple's arousers work, some do not. It is really a toss up on what may work for you. The cock ring in most couple's arousers is not meant to contain the blood flow as much as it is to provide somewhere to "hold on" to the remaining facets.

So, depending on what you want the ring for - increasded hardness and long-lastingness - or a couple's toy - I would suggest different things.

FOr a cock ring, get a no-frills ring with 3 sizes so he can find the right fit.

For a couple's arouser - I much prefer a bullet that I or he can hold on me while the arouser buzzed HIS penis. Then he doesn't have to worry so much about deep, penetrating and STAYING there. FOr this case, most will work - check out the reviews and see which ones are ranked the highest!

Please remember - there are NO stupid questions here!

• Members

I can't really add much to the excellent comments by mikayla and howard, except to add my personal experience with my husband and his cockrings.

One of our favorites is a dual ring, with a rubber ring that goes around the base of his cock, connected to a leather ring that snaps around his balls. Both are very tight on him and MUST be put on before he gets fully erect. The rubber ring doesn't limit depth of penetration. We just make sure everything is well-lubed so he can push the ring inside me with each thrust. VERY arousing on my end. Mmm! The tightness of the cockring not only increases the hardness of his erection, but it intensifies his orgasm... he says his ejaculatory contractions have to "fight" against the constriction in order to force his semen out, and this makes his orgasm both more intense and more prolonged.

This one is almost as good:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3492

We also enjoy this new cyberskin cockring with a bullet vibrator included:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4859

This toy works best with grinding rather than thrusting (for me, at least), but the vibe is really quite powerful and it makes his cock vibrate inside me, so it feels really nice with thrusting as well. I like to use it when we lie on our sides facing each other, or when I'm on top. Either way I can position my hips so the bullet hits the right spot for as long as I can stand it.

There is a difference between a cock ring and a couple's arouser. Cock rings simply go around the man's penis AND balls, when he is slightly, but not fully, aroused. Then, the ring helps to keep the blood flow IN the penis - making him harder and hopefully last longer.

A couple's arouser is a cock ring and some sort of bullet or clitoral stimulator in one. Some couple's arousers work, some do not. It is really a toss up on what may work for you. The cock ring in most couple's arousers is not meant to contain the blood flow as much as it is to provide somewhere to "hold on" to the remaining facets.

So, depending on what you want the ring for - increasded hardness and long-lastingness - or a couple's toy - I would suggest different things.

FOr a cock ring, get a no-frills ring with 3 sizes so he can find the right fit.

For a couple's arouser - I much prefer a bullet that I or he can hold on me while the arouser buzzed HIS penis. Then he doesn't have to worry so much about deep, penetrating and STAYING there. FOr this case, most will work - check out the reviews and see which ones are ranked the highest!

Please remember - there are NO stupid questions here!

I would love to shake the hand of the person who invented the couple's arouser with the bullet... I love it ....

• 1 month later...

I've got a few cockrings, and they are not uncomfortable at all. Actually they feel really really good if you have the right size. I just got this new version of a cockring yesterday, and I have to say it the coolest thing I've seen in a while for guys. It feel pretty damn good on too! I'd post a picture of it, but I can't figure out how to post pics?

To post a pic on the site from the site, I recommend you opening up 2 windows on your browser, both on TooTimid (that way, there's no waiting for the site to upload 3-4 times to go back and forth with). Find the item you want to post the pic of, right mouse click on it, getting the Properties box open, go to where it says Address, and copy the entire http/, making sure you get all of the lines, and the file extension (.jpg). Copy that, then come back to where you're going to make the post, and up above where you type in your post, there are a few boxes to the right of the smiley selector. The first one is where you would select to post the LINK to the item. The second box, with a little landscape type pic, is where you would put the IMAGE. Click on the INSERT AN IMAGE icon, and paste the copied URL into that space. Be sure to preview the post, to make sure the IMAGE gets put in there correctly. I hope this helps! :)

I use a cock ring from time to time and have 2 versions.

One goes around my balls and penis. It tends to make me larger in diameter and keep my penis head swollen which is a good thing.

It also forces my balls against my wifes body when I thrust..it can hurt a bit but in a good way and she loves feeling my balls pressing on her.

I also use another kind that just goes around my penis, it makes me harder and larger.

Actually I have one other that I just got and have yet to try out. It is a small metal ring with a metal bead on it. It goes just behind the head of my penis and the bead goes either on top for stimulation of her or on the bottom over my urethra which is supposed to feel good.

I might point out that have a cock ring around my balls, keeps them from pulling up into my body which they do when I am getting ready to cum. Thus forcing them down makes it harder to cum so I last longer. Normally I can last 20 to 30 minutes but with a cock ring around my balls I can often go about 45 minutes which my wife of course LOVES.

John

my husband is interested in adding these to our toys. Can you find and post a link to the ones you like?

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4740

http://www.extremerestraints.com/steel-hea...-ball_2094.html

http://www.extremerestraints.com/triple-ch...ll-ring_44.html

The triple chrome cock and ball ring is a bit hard to get into, but the effects are UNREAL!!!

You stay really hard and really large...My wife LOVES to see my penis etc when I am in that thing.

Jon

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I tried some streatchy ones and they were great but my cat has found interest in them too so be careful where you place them. I had one in the bathroom to dry after washing it on a rack and the cat found it. It wasn't a big deal til my wife asked what is your ring doing in here by the tv in the living room. I had taken my wedding ring off earlyer before doing dishes so I thought she meant my wedding ring which might have fallen off the ledge above the sing into the family room. When she picked up the ring and showed me my cock ring I said "good thing your mother didn't find it, maybe the cat has decided to try it out with the other cat". Can't blame the baby yet but these these rings have a habit of disappearing and reapprearing in strange places unlike other toys I have in my collection.

Glenn