Official Community Forums Home

Corsets

lynnzerben

• Members

I'm thinking of buying a corset, but I've heard that they're expensive. :( My price range is under $100. Is this just foolish of me or can I get a nice one for this price? Also if anyone knows where I can buy one that would be a great help.

I guess it depends on how sexy you want the corset.

I had one, and bought it at a lingerie/adult novelty store. I can't remember how much it was, but it was expensive. Maybe around $120 or so....

You may want to try a dress shop, like for bridal gowns, maybe JC Penny, or Sears as well. It's been a long time since I've even worn one! So, I'm not really sure where to go. You can also Google it, maybe some stores will pop up.

Good luck. I think corsets are super sexy!

• Members

You are talking to the CORSET QUEEN! I have corsets in all price ranges from $50 bucks to $450.00! You can check places like Fredericks of Hollywood, Victoria's Secret, JC Penney, or various sites online. Keep in mind that there are corsets and there are CORSETS! You can get a faux corset (without real lace up backs) for a reasonable price. HOWEVER, if you want the whole corset experiece - i.e. getting laced up and your tits pushed out, in a piece made just for you, you will pay for it.

I would check online - just google corsets - and try to find some reasonably priced online dealers - but corsets of any value can be tricky to fit online. In which case, I would definitely try to go to a store where you can try them on.

If you want the name of some specific corset sites- let me know! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
You are talking to the CORSET QUEEN! I have corsets in all price ranges from $50 bucks to $450.00! You can check places like Fredericks of Hollywood, Victoria's Secret, JC Penney, or various sites online. Keep in mind that there are corsets and there are CORSETS! You can get a faux corset (without real lace up backs) for a reasonable price. HOWEVER, if you want the whole corset experiece - i.e. getting laced up and your tits pushed out, in a piece made just for you, you will pay for it.

I would check online - just google corsets - and try to find some reasonably priced online dealers - but corsets of any value can be tricky to fit online. In which case, I would definitely try to go to a store where you can try them on.

If you want the name of some specific corset sites- let me know! ;)

I just recently purchased my first corset online.... i went to spicylingere.com and the price was about 50 bucks... also, there's a trashy.com too that has some great prices

• Members

I get mine, at fredricks of hollywood. The are great for sales and i think that i got mine for under fifty.

• Members

Sorry to be so late in replying on this one... but like Mikayla, I am a corset queen...

You can get a very, very good lace-up corset from Fredericks.com for well under $100. Their Ultimate Satin corset is one of my favorites. I have it in 5 colors and two sizes...lol!

If an off-the-rack corset fits you, stick with it, as I have done with the Fredericks USC. Naturally, I've branched out a bit into more exotic offerings. Trashy.com has some amazing corsets!

Your first corset doesn't have to be a custom fit (which can cost you as much as a Lexus, with some of the haute couture makers!), but if you find you enjoy wearing one (in or out of bed), you might want to think about getting a custom-fit model. The nice thing about custom-made corsets is that they are so darn comfortable, as opposed to off the rack corsets. I'm not talking about endure-it-for-20-minutes-of-hot-sex corsetry, nor enjoy-it-for-a 3-hour-sex-party corsetry, but one that you put on at 7 in the morning and you wake up the next morning STILL wearing it... that is the ultimate in comfort and sexy...

• Members

Is it possible to find them (not just any at all, but relatively comfortable) in bigger sizes? I'm curious--I think I would enjoy the figure help, and it could only aid my posture, but I wouldn't want to fall into bed at night completely exhausted and sore from wearing it, either.

I know for darn sure it would make me feel uber sexy, if I could find a comfortable one. After spending my whole life wearing nothing but tighty whities under my clothes, I was pleasantly surprised to discover the thrills that are to be had just from wearing colors. ^_^

My best friend (who lives 3000+ miles away from me now) has promised to take me looking at corsets the next time I get to visit her (they have them in her area, but not mine), but as that's roughly six months away...lol. I don't know that I have the spare cash for it now, but I'm curious.

• Members
Is it possible to find them (not just any at all, but relatively comfortable) in bigger sizes? I'm curious--I think I would enjoy the figure help, and it could only aid my posture, but I wouldn't want to fall into bed at night completely exhausted and sore from wearing it, either.

I know for darn sure it would make me feel uber sexy, if I could find a comfortable one. After spending my whole life wearing nothing but tighty whities under my clothes, I was pleasantly surprised to discover the thrills that are to be had just from wearing colors. ^_^

My best friend (who lives 3000+ miles away from me now) has promised to take me looking at corsets the next time I get to visit her (they have them in her area, but not mine), but as that's roughly six months away...lol. I don't know that I have the spare cash for it now, but I'm curious.

www.hipsandcurves.com I'm a 40DD, dress size 16 and I love their stuff!!!

• 7 months later...