Official Community Forums Home

Some Help Please

The last time I saw my husband was in early May when he had a family pass for a few hours before leaving for his pre-deployment training for his first tour in Iraq. His aunt watched our baby and we rented a hotel room for the afternoon. I haven't seen him since. Next week he has a five day family pass to spend with us before he goes overseas. We're going to be staying with his grandparents because so much of his family lives in that general area. We won't have a car because we are both flying in to Texas - me from Hawaii and him from Mississippi. I don't feel comfortable having sex in such a full house with all his family there. We talked about getting a room, but that would be difficult getting back and forth since we don't have a car (and five nights in a hotel can really add up). It's a small town so public transportation is out of the question. I need to figure out a way to have some alone time with him where I am comfortable.

Also, since having our baby my labido has been practically non existant. I'm excited to see him and all and have bought toys and other goodies for our time together, but I could use some advice on how to perk up my sex drive a bit. This will be our last visit for who knows how long.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)

• Members

My best suggestion is still a hotel, but not for 5 nights. Pick one night in the latter part of the time he'll be home. Between the time he gets there and the time that you go for your night at the hotel, you can start building the mood. Flirtatiousness and suggestive comments for days before release could be exactly what you need to prime yourself and drive him absolutely wild. Be the tease always alluding to what might or will happen during your time alone. Frequent touching when you find those brief moments alone amidst the people about you will also build the energy for what could become a fairly explosive night. Maybe the more you fantasize and build to your night out, the higher your libido will be.

Also, even though you don't feel comfortable having sex with others about, that doesn't mean that you can't still fool around quite a bit. This will also get you and your husband charged for the night when you can finally release yourselves. I'm sure you'll find times when you're alone with some privacy, take advantage of it.

Another thought is seeking out a secluded spot. I don't know your situation there, but where I live there are thousands of places around us where we can find a secluded spot (granted, with 14 wooded acres owned its easier for us) to have some great outdoors sex. If you can get far enough away from people, you can even kind of let loose. The idea of a new experience (if it is a new one) can help to jumpstart your desire.

I'm sure there are others out there who will have great advice, this is just what popped into my mind.

Thurisas.

• Members

Hi starfallz,

First, I want to thank you and your husband!!

I can sure understand how you feel about having sex with a house full of people :) but I would tell you to go for it! quietly but go for it. You and your husband have been away from each other for a while and I don't think his grandparents would mind you two fooling around a bit. I know I you were my kids I wouldn't mind at all. I would actually be worried if they were not fooling around.

Thurisas and Howard gave you great advice !! So just have fun with your hubby.

((Hugs))

sexygranny

I too would like to extend a big ole THANK YOU to you and your hubby for the sacrifices that y'all are making on behalf of this country.

As far as comfort level in a crowded house, I'm SURE that your family is expecting to hear something coming from your bedroom, and hopefully won't comment on it, embarassing you. After that much time apart, they'd be foolish NOT to expect you to have sex with your husband! And, I'm pretty sure that someone there would be willing to watch the baby for an overnight for y'all to catch up and enjoy each other as husband & wife.

There are always ways to find a place to have sex. Think back to being a teenager, and MAKING the opportunities! In a car, in the woods, waiting until everyone's asleep and go out on the deck with a blanket. Get creative, and have fun.

Best wishes!

Thanks for the advice and support. I just got my first order in today from Too Timid. Now I have lots of goodies to bring with me on my trip. Lets just hope my bag doesn't get searched at the airport. My husband even had me getting him a toy for him to take with him during his deployment. His Srgts had shown them how to make a home-made pocket pussy, but he wanted one a little sturdier. ;) And I got myself a special toy to keep me company while he is gone.

I'm going to see if we can borrow a car or something to get back and forth to a hotel for at least one night. We need a night without the baby where we don't have to worry about keeping it down. It's a small town, my husband knows the area better than I do. I'll have to ask him if there are any gettaway places we can sneek of to during the day.