Official Community Forums Home

Threesomes

rockinannie

• Members
On 7/16/2007 at 7:45 AM, rockinannie said:

I have never had the opportunity, but I think I would love to try it. In most threesomes you hear about one guy and two girls, but I think it would be nice to have two guys.

What do you think?

Annie Hall

Yes, that is my fantasy.....

• Members
On 2/20/2023 at 2:56 PM, marka09 said:

Perhaps you should tell her when she asks why, saying something like that you would love to experience if for real and how much it turns you on and that you think it turns her on too.  Then talk to each other.  

I will try it when the moment is right and we are really into each other.  Have to wait for the window of opportunity with her because I don't want her to shut down.  Timing and patience is everything.  Thanks....

• Like 1

• Members
40 minutes ago, yeslaurel said:

I will try it when the moment is right and we are really into each other.  Have to wait for the window of opportunity with her because I don't want her to shut down.  Timing and patience is everything.  Thanks....

Very true!

• Members

when i worked at a cycle shop a woman wanted me to meet her best (girl) friend and have one, but she changed jobs and never happened,

• Members
  • yup , you dont need patches, dont know where and type of repair patches dolls need?

• Members
1 minute ago, bobbie63 said:
  • yup , you dont need patches, dont know where and type of repair patches dolls need?

And if you bite to hard she could fly out the window!

• Like 1

• Members

And my luck as she flies out the window the local news would be called, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Had a MMF threesome over 30 years ago. It was after my wife left me and my best friend called me for support. Little did I know he had planned on cheering me up with by sharing a female acquaintance I had fucked before. I was not expecting him to join in the fun. Be as I fucked her she was blowing him. Then the we flipped her around. We just trained her. We were not in to doing each other.  Just the girl. I was totally shocked because he was still married at the time. I wouldn't mind having a FFM but my wife would never do it. If she was ever OK with it I think she would learn to be better at oral. She just doesn't try very hard to please me...other than just fucking. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/16/2007 at 5:45 AM, rockinannie said:

I have never had the opportunity, but I think I would love to try it. In most threesomes you hear about one guy and two girls, but I think it would be nice to have two guys.

What do you think?

Annie Hall

I would  love to try a Threesome. Two females and one guy....

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/16/2007 at 8:45 AM, rockinannie said:

What do you think?

Annie Hall

I know my wife loves them as long as the guys show medical documentation of being std free or wear condoms.

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/16/2007 at 8:45 AM, rockinannie said:

What do you think?

Annie Hall

It's quite fun.  Less issues arise if your single, but married or single it's fun.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/16/2007 at 5:45 AM, rockinannie said:

What do you think?

Annie Hall

I would love to have a threesome with 2 guys

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 6/18/2023 at 4:17 PM, toomuchfun1 said:

I would love to have a threesome with 2 guys

The best!  Very few orgasms go by without me fantasizing about a good threesome.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

On two separate occasions I have met a couple in hope of an actual threesome but the husbands would just watch me and their wife, don’t get me wrong it was definitely enjoyable but it would have added to the excitement if the husband participated.

Honesty with each other is so important. I'm vocal during sex, so for me and my husband, if I sound differently with another partner that isn't a bad thing or something to get jealous about. But that's something my husband knows about me. Talk every aspect out and go with your gut. Sometimes fantasies are best left as that. It can be the best experience or worst depending on everyone. My husband and I talked for a long time before letting others in. It became more enjoyable when hubby was enjoying the experience as well. But a lot of rules was made before we tried anything. But that was something we did and it worked for us..honestly this is something that just takes time to decide. Good luck