Official Community Forums Home

Just Wanted To Say Hi

boytoy

Hey everybody I just wanted to introduce myself. My friend (*leia ) told me about this site and she was the one who created my profile for me. If anyone can figure out where I got my "name" from they'll get a prize. Don't know what yet, maybe a virtual hug.

Regards,

Ash

• Members

Hello and WELCOME!

I seem to remember something about an Archeron in a Vampire book, or series. Is it Vampire related????

• Members

Welcome to the forum Ash!! So glad you finally logged on. I know where you got you're name from ( I helped you pick it out) But I'm not telling. I'll give everyone a hint though, it's from a book series.

• Members

Nice to meet you Ash. Hope you have fun

• Members

Greetings to you enjoy yourself here have lots of fun

• Members

Welcome Ash! Mikayla is correct. sherrilyn Kenyon writes a dark hunter series of books. Archeron is the center figure in those books. I believe in the books he is a good from Atlantis who was named after the river Archeron.

Vix

I read 2 of those books in that series!!! Yay!! I thought it had something to do with Vampires, but I couldn't pin it down (especially since what I read for pleasure usually is some sort of vampire novel!!).

Welcome and have a great time here!!

Thank you, thank you!!!

• Members

Thanks Ash! What can I say. I am a reading freak and Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of my favorites. I'm at Borders the day a new book comes out. She makes her hunters very sexy. I love to read and will read almost anything but these books are among my all time favorites. What would you expect though. The only writer I rank above her is Ann Rice.

Vix