Official Community Forums Home

Want To Try Anal

maggie4

I have read all the info on this site about anal sex and am going to buy some anal toys. I know that my SO is interested as am I.

However I am a little scared because once before after giving birth I had a hemroid. I have not had any problems since but I would like some advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

maggie4, I was not sure about trying anal again after a couple bad experiences with it, but after reading the articles on here and realizing what a sensitive and thoughtful lover my guy is...I decided to try it with him...and it was my idea. Let me tell ya....I am SOOOOOO glad I did. It is so amazing. I really thought I was way to small in that area and just not built for it. What it was is I was just not having it done the right way by someone who takes the time to listen to how I am feeling about the whole thing. My guy worries he is going to hurt me sometimes and I have to tell him that I will let him know if that happens...as long as you two are communicating with each other and you are using plenty of lube....on him and you....you should be fine...just go slow and at YOUR pace...and remember to relax....if you tense up it is going to make it harder for him to enter you. Just imagine how good it is going to feel once he is inside you and moving...that should help you relax. Trust me...it is going to feel really good for him as well...You will really, really enjoy the experience....

Good Luck!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
maggie4, I was not sure about trying anal again after a couple bad experiences with it, but after reading the articles on here and realizing what a sensitive and thoughtful lover my guy is...I decided to try it with him...and it was my idea. Let me tell ya....I am SOOOOOO glad I did. It is so amazing. I really thought I was way to small in that area and just not built for it. What it was is I was just not having it done the right way by someone who takes the time to listen to how I am feeling about the whole thing. My guy worries he is going to hurt me sometimes and I have to tell him that I will let him know if that happens...as long as you two are communicating with each other and you are using plenty of lube....on him and you....you should be fine...just go slow and at YOUR pace...and remember to relax....if you tense up it is going to make it harder for him to enter you. Just imagine how good it is going to feel once he is inside you and moving...that should help you relax. Trust me...it is going to feel really good for him as well...You will really, really enjoy the experience....

Good Luck!!!

I am a dude and I LOVE IT UP THE ASS!!!!! My gf did me for the first time just last week. It took some coaching from me initially before she got a good rhythm going. We tried it doggie style first but it wasn't working for me. Then I got on my back with my legs spread and it was pretty awesome. She was surprised at how much I could take. It was way better than just plain old vanilla sex. I had some new toys she used on me and the Slim Jim was the best...I can hardly wait till the next time I see her so she can fuck me again... :P peace 12G

• Members

well it has been a while since i have visited and i am glad to see the Anal interest is still there. without going into detail here i would like to point you to my original post from a couple years ago that explains how to learn to relax your sphinter. lube is good and too much is almost enough but you should know what is going on back there. i highly disagree with the person who posted about using numbing creams or potions. if it hurts you are doing something wrong or taking it too fast.

read this

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=214

Good luck and would love to hear how it works out