• It was different, but I enjoyed it.
    • It was nasty I'll never do it again.
    • It was the best sex I've ever had.
    • It made me cummm.
    • It HURT!!!
    • Haven't tryed but I am curious.
    • I'll never do that it's not normal

• Members
:o I tryed for the first time last week and although it felt ok I don't think I'll do it again maybe it was because it was my first time but it really hurt if he stoped moving. And he told me it really hurt him too. So I doubt it will ever happen again. what are your thoughts, enlighten me :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

MY FIRST TIME WAS VERY PAINFUL AND I THINK BECAUSE OF THIS PAIN, I NEVER TRIED IT AGAIN. NOT SAYING THAT I WONT, BECAUSE I'M VERY CURIOUS. WE DID HAVE THE LUBE, BUT WHAT WE MISSED WAS THE FINGERING. ON MY NEXT ENCOUNTER, I WONT LEAVE THAT OUT!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My wife and I had tried anal sex the first time when we were both out for the evening and had tied a load on. We got home and started foolin' around. Eventually I was behind her doggie style ramming her pussy like it was to be my last ever. I started probing her asshole with my thumb. She didn't care for it at first but I persisted and she just went with it. She was getting into it and began making lots of moans and coo's letting me know she didn't hate it. I dropped a gob of spit on her asshole and pressed my cock inside slightly. I slowly poked in and out taking slightly longer strokes to let her get used to having my fat cock in the new hole. Soon her ass loosened and my cock slid fully into her stinkhole. She let out several low groans and moans as I worked up to a full ass fucking. I came inside her and we cleaned up after catching our breath. The next day while we were out for dinner we discussed the experience. She said it hurt at first but it soon felt no different than getting it in her pussy except it was more intense. She reluctantly admitted that she had an orgasm from getting it in her ass when she NEVER had an orgasm getting it in her pussy. She only has orgasms when I go down on her...

She didn't like having to shit out my cum and said her butthole was uncomfortable for a while. I asked her if it was anything like the first time she had vaginal sex...She said it was almost exactly the same. It hurt at first, felt good after a while, her pussy was sore for a while, etc... I reasoned, anal sex would be no different than vaginal sex...she would get used to accepting a cock in her ass the same way she did accepting a cock in her pussy. Eventually she would get used to having her pooper invaded and actually want to have her ass fucked as much as she wants her pussy fucked. This is exactly how it all went...Now anal sex is part of our love making. Sometimes we just go down on each other. Sometimes we just do it Missionary style. Sometimes we go around the world and do every position and hole we can think of.

My favorite routine is...I lay on the bed with my head and back propped up on pillows and I spread my legs so she can get between them and go down on me.

She works my cock for a half hour before I fill her mouth with a nice hot load. Then she assumes the same position I had and I go down on her and make her cum. I continue to eat her pussy for a while after she orgasms to bring her down gently then we do a 69 for a while so she can suck me hard again. (there's nothing like having a mouth full of wet pussy and having a nice hot mouth on my cock) I then lay her down and get on top so I can fuck her wet, sensitive pussy into a lather. Just before I cum, I pull out and go back to eating her sloppy wet pussy. After a short time, my cock has calmed down but is still hard I go back to fucking the hell out of her pussy. I will go back and forth like that until I run out of positions for fucking and her pussy is totally fucked out, loose and sloppy wet. I will get her on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed so I can stand at the edge of the bed behind her and fuck her pussy for a while longer. I will probe her ass with my thumb to get her ready for anal entry. By this time her pussy and her ass is so worked up and loose that my cock will slide all the way in on the first push. I enter her ass gently and let her relax her ass as I start pumping her slowly. I listen to her reactions as I go faster and harder. Eventually she's howling with pleasure as I fuck her to orgasms that she wouldn't have getting it in her pussy. She loves being able to have orgasms during intercourse. I will sometimes cum inside her ass and other times cum all over her ass and back as I fuck her ass crack as I shoot. I love seeing her gaping asshole when I pull out of her. I love seeing my puddle of cum run from her ass crack down into gaping asshole. She still feels a slight discomfort after anal sex but the total sensation and orgasms make it all worthwhile. The choice of lube is up to your preference but spit works well under some situations. The best system I have used is... start with KY then add Wet or Astroglide. This routine may work for you too. I have found the best thing is to discuss the act and come to an agreement if she isn't up for it initially. My wife opened up after she heard how much I enjoyed it. I explained the difference between the feeling of her mouth on my cock, her pussy on my cock and having her ass wrapped around my cock. She wanted to please me by letting me fuck her ass and ended up being pleased in a number of ways herself. We both enjoy a good ass fuck from time to time. I'm thinking of letting her fuck my ass with one of her dildo's to see for myself what she enjoys so much and to let her feel what it's like to be the "fucker" for once.

JR

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

:P

My wife and I had tried anal sex the first time when we were both out for the evening and had tied a load on. We got home and started foolin' around. Eventually I was behind her doggie style ramming her pussy like it was to be my last ever. I started probing her asshole with my thumb. She didn't care for it at first but I persisted and she just went with it. She was getting into it and began making lots of moans and coo's letting me know she didn't hate it. I dropped a gob of spit on her asshole and pressed my cock inside slightly. I slowly poked in and out taking slightly longer strokes to let her get used to having my fat cock in the new hole. Soon her ass loosened and my cock slid fully into her stinkhole. She let out several low groans and moans as I worked up to a full ass fucking. I came inside her and we cleaned up after catching our breath. The next day while we were out for dinner we discussed the experience. She said it hurt at first but it soon felt no different than getting it in her pussy except it was more intense. She reluctantly admitted that she had an orgasm from getting it in her ass when she NEVER had an orgasm getting it in her pussy. She only has orgasms when I go down on her...

She didn't like having to shit out my cum and said her butthole was uncomfortable for a while. I asked her if it was anything like the first time she had vaginal sex...She said it was almost exactly the same. It hurt at first, felt good after a while, her pussy was sore for a while, etc... I reasoned, anal sex would be no different than vaginal sex...she would get used to accepting a cock in her ass the same way she did accepting a cock in her pussy. Eventually she would get used to having her pooper invaded and actually want to have her ass fucked as much as she wants her pussy fucked. This is exactly how it all went...Now anal sex is part of our love making. Sometimes we just go down on each other. Sometimes we just do it Missionary style. Sometimes we go around the world and do every position and hole we can think of.

My favorite routine is...I lay on the bed with my head and back propped up on pillows and I spread my legs so she can get between them and go down on me.

She works my cock for a half hour before I fill her mouth with a nice hot load. Then she assumes the same position I had and I go down on her and make her cum. I continue to eat her pussy for a while after she orgasms to bring her down gently then we do a 69 for a while so she can suck me hard again. (there's nothing like having a mouth full of wet pussy and having a nice hot mouth on my cock) I then lay her down and get on top so I can fuck her wet, sensitive pussy into a lather. Just before I cum, I pull out and go back to eating her sloppy wet pussy. After a short time, my cock has calmed down but is still hard I go back to fucking the hell out of her pussy. I will go back and forth like that until I run out of positions for fucking and her pussy is totally fucked out, loose and sloppy wet. I will get her on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed so I can stand at the edge of the bed behind her and fuck her pussy for a while longer. I will probe her ass with my thumb to get her ready for anal entry. By this time her pussy and her ass is so worked up and loose that my cock will slide all the way in on the first push. I enter her ass gently and let her relax her ass as I start pumping her slowly. I listen to her reactions as I go faster and harder. Eventually she's howling with pleasure as I fuck her to orgasms that she wouldn't have getting it in her pussy. She loves being able to have orgasms during intercourse. I will sometimes cum inside her ass and other times cum all over her ass and back as I fuck her ass crack as I shoot. I love seeing her gaping asshole when I pull out of her. I love seeing my puddle of cum run from her ass crack down into gaping asshole. She still feels a slight discomfort after anal sex but the total sensation and orgasms make it all worthwhile. The choice of lube is up to your preference but spit works well under some situations. The best system I have used is... start with KY then add Wet or Astroglide. This routine may work for you too. I have found the best thing is to discuss the act and come to an agreement if she isn't up for it initially. My wife opened up after she heard how much I enjoyed it. I explained the difference between the feeling of her mouth on my cock, her pussy on my cock and having her ass wrapped around my cock. She wanted to please me by letting me fuck her ass and ended up being pleased in a number of ways herself. We both enjoy a good ass fuck from time to time. I'm thinking of letting her fuck my ass with one of her dildo's to see for myself what she enjoys so much and to let her feel what it's like to be the "fucker" for once.

JR

JR - go for it man...you'll love it. just last saturday I got sum new toys. I got a cyberskin cock w/firm nutsack just like my boitoyz fab cock...6 1/2"x 1 1/2". Lubed up the cyber dick feels just like a handfull of real hardon...mmmmmmm...plus it is one of those soft hard cocks. I have been fucking myself long enuf now where I start with my fave cock-Mr.BIG. Same size as cyber boy. I like Gel by ForPlay-it's thick and smears well. I also like analeze and rimjob flavored lubes. A couple Altoids and a nice thick loogie (like when you have a cold) and some hot retro,incense and herb...relax and plop your ass will swallow that cock and then you will proceed to have the best sex of your life!!!!! I especially love the sexy and nasty way i feel as lube oozes outta my ass. I have been considering buying a squirting cock but haven't yet-does anyone have one of these and if so are they really hot and add to their nasty fun??? :P peace 12GAUGE