Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sex In The Morning

me4now

• Members

Hello

I have a question that probably been posted already, well anyway I love pleasing my husband but the problem I have is oral sex early in the morning before brushing my teeth so iIneed to know what can be used, besides getting out of bed brushing my teeth and than continuing, trying peppermint just taste awful :( so PLEASE help me out

• Members

I love the good head products for blowjobs. They don't taste overly sweet either. The mint one is my favorite, but the strawberry is pretty good too.

Give good head

The Good Head gels are great!

If it bothers you that much, then I would suggest sneaking out of bed, rinsing with mouthwash or something quick (like while you're doing the morning pee), get back in bed, and go to town.

• Members

I personally like to use strawberry or chocolate syrup. Its cheap and tasty.

• Members

Gotta agree with Howard. My husband's favorite way to wake up in the morning is with his piece in my mouth. I never actually thought of the morning mouth thing, since he won't kiss me after I've done that to him anyway...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I didn't see anyone mention the minty sensation that your man gets from this act. Now if that is your purpose then others have already hooked you up. And Howard already stated that breath is no matter in this event. Trust me he could care less.

If this is such a mental issue for you, why not sneak out of bed, brush, rinse, floss, whatever, go back to bed, THEN wake him up.

• Members

Thats the way to do it.