Official Community Forums Home

Oral (for Women)

TimidButHot

• Members

Am I the only woman who can have her pussy eaton for hours upon hours? I am so lucky to have a boyfriend who totally gets into it and not only that, very conisiderately and lovingly to give me pleasure. It's a new thing for me, but I cannot get over how much I love it and want it all the time. Any other women feel this way? How about the men - do you like doing it?

• Members
Am I the only woman who can have her pussy eaton for hours upon hours? I am so lucky to have a boyfriend who totally gets into it and not only that, very conisiderately and lovingly to give me pleasure. It's a new thing for me, but I cannot get over how much I love it and want it all the time. Any other women feel this way? How about the men - do you like doing it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

UM, YUMMY. I love nice wet pussy, the taste, the smell. I esc\pecially like it when I know I am hitting all the right spots and I feel like she is fucking my face.

Looking for any tips on how to be better

• Members
UM, YUMMY. I love nice wet pussy, the taste, the smell. I esc\pecially like it when I know I am hitting all the right spots and I feel like she is fucking my face.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First let me say I love it when my fiance goes down on me. He can go for hours the other night he made me cum like 6 times, and that was just from eatin.

Well I'm sure you already do this but finger her when you do it. take your finger and put it in her pussy but not all the way then go left to right real fast make sure you hit both walls while your doing it. then use your finger and go deep inside her.

Also if you like sweets buy a tootsie pop and rub it around inside of her then it will taste so good that you will eat her even better. then see if she'll eat the rest of it when yo get done. when I ate that sucker my fiance went crazy. MAJOR turn on!!

:P Enjoy!!!

ME

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Silver Beard, I bet your beard feels great!

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You always have such a great atitude Silver Beard! Us ladies love when a guy loves eating our pussies, and knows how to do it well - yummy, yum yum! Bravo!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
I think you need to have a long talk with her, with your clothes on and away from the bedroom. Whatever her problem with oral sex is, she needs to resolve it.  Otherwise, you are going to be unhappy, and you will find ways to punish her. Not intentionally, but you will find yourself snapping at her over inconsequential matters, and she will respond in kind. Ask her to read the posts here. There are many from men and women who were like your wife, and couldn't bring themselves to do oral sex. But, after discussing the matter with members here, they tried it, and found out how much fun they were having. Women also find that they gain a great deal of power over men when they give oral sex, as it allows them to initiate sexual encounters when sexual intercourse may not be possible.  And, if they keep their pants on, he can't really retaliate by atttacking her in semi-public places. What is her objections to oral sex? Maybe we can help there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a guy that loves to perform oral sex on a woman for the sheer joy and pleasure that I give to her and that I also derive from bringing her to climax. I expect nothing in return except to give her as much pleasure as possible for as long and for as many times as she desires..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TimidButHot,

I'm a male and I love eating a woman's pussy out.Lots of time I love doing that more than having intercourse and the only reason that I can think of is because I love a woman's sex scent and the taste of her cum from down there as well as seeing how much pleasure she gets out of it when you are doing it right. :)

Howie_t

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Unfortunatly for me I'm a guy who loves going down on his girl for hours and wants the same in return - however my girl gets sick of it after a good 15 minutes and begs for sex, usually not returning the favor at all.. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just ask her to do a 69 with her trust me once you start hitten the right spot she'll be sucking like never before. ;)

ME

• Members

I definitely like my pussy eaten out...I can hold on as long as my hubby is willing to do it. I must say with all the problems we have, that is one thing he is actually willing to do. I am multi-orgasmic (thank you, I take a bow) and I will cum and cum over and over. I am a bit demanding though, I will give directions if he wanders too long doing one thing or the other, I need variation. But yes, I think most women would enjoy a lot more of this activity as opposed to less or none.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Receiving oral has to be my absolute FAVORITE thing! I get really, REALLY vocal when I get into it.... I pull my guys hair, press my hips up against his face, scream, whatever feels good at the time! Luckily, my boyfriend loves it as well.... I LOVE it when he uses his fingers too... I can normally take three, and his has big hands! When I cum, he doesnt stop, he just keeps going until my clit is too sensitive to be touched anymore. I've had multiple orgasms more than once through oral and I've soaked his sheets almost every time! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A ? for you, how do you get over the fact that us women have so many things that come out of there that you feel comfortable doing that? I get a complex when it comes to that do you have any that can help me to forget about all that nasty sh**. My husband loves going it and I have to fight him off. I need help!!! I want to keep him happy. Please!!!

• Members
If you talk to your doctors, you will find that you have more bacteria in your mouth than you have on your genitals. Your body keeps them pretty clean. Of course, it always helps if you are washed and clean before you have sex. I like to start sex with my lovers in the shower we take before climbing in the bed. Oral sex in the shower is a great turnon, and since I probably will have washed her, I am definitely not worried about bacteria. Only a little soap, which doesn't taste good no matter where you find it! I don't know how you get over your problem with oral sex. I can tell you that it is a must if you are going to enjoy sex, and pleasure your lover. And he has to get over hang-ups he might have if he is going to pleasure you. For your information, urine tastes, bitter, vagina juices taste salty- like the back of your hand and the sweat on it will taste the same- and fecal matter also tastes bitter. Spit out the first and third. Enjoy the second. A man's cum tastes salty, but it can also take on the tasted of things he eats. Garlic, onions, leeks, etc. turn the cum bitter, as does heavy coffee drinking. Certain fruits, vanilla and cinnamon make it taste sweet. The same food items change the taste of a women's juices. Instead of being repelled by the thought of tasting genital fluids, it can be its only little erotic adventure that you can laugh about with your lover.(ie."  Oh, lets see, you cheated on your diet this morning by having a cinnamon roll ! Don't lie, I can taste it ! " " Okay, you caught me, but, come to think of it, you taste like you have been drinking more coffee today. I thought you were going to cut back !" )  I hope you see the humor of this conversation.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do thanks. I just haven't had oral a lot in my life because of the hang up and also having a child come out of there. WOW! But like you said I am just going to have to get over it as long as I clean myself and have the time with a kid. THANKS!!!!

• Members

I love oral sex generally speaking but cunnilingus most of all. Its a winner all the way around. It is an incredible high to see you partner in rapture, to feel their body writhe with pleasure is fantastic. It is a feast for all the senses. Imagine my utter dejection when it turned out, after we were married my wife really didn't like oral sex giving or receiving? It is not an exaggeration to say it was a factor in our divorce. Thank God I have met with some very "orally inclined" ladies since then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I for one love to eat pussy. I love the feel of a woman. Soft and sweet. I love the tender flesh and the musk. I love the reactions when I'm hitting all the right spots. I love when she cums and her body tightens and shakes...

I like to start with making out. I wouk my way down to her pussy and start by licking all arounf the hole and inner lips. I stay away from her clit for a while and concentrate on just licking all over her wet flesh and sucking her lips into my mouth and stretching them as I suck. I tongue fuck her hole and stick it as far up inside as I can.

When she's bucking and moaning I'll slip my finger inside her hole and rub her G spot. (It's in the front wall of her pussy guys. Just behind the bush on the inside. It will feel like a firm knob of flesh about the size of the tip of your thumb) I'll move my licking and tongue rubbing to her clit as well as the rest of her pussy as I listen for her reaction to what I'm doing. Her moans let me know which move makes her fell best. I suck, lick and tongue fuck her into a wet mess and soon I can feel her G spot itghten up when she is nearing her orgasm. As she cums I concentrate my attention on her clit and the move she made the most noise from. I will back off as her orgasm subsides and go more gently to bring her down slowly. I will continue eating her until she cums as many times as she can stand or until she begs me to fuck her. I'll then fuck her sloppy hole just until I feel my own orgasm coming. I then go back to eat her again and make her cum a couple more times. Sometimes she'll cum when I'm fucking her. I go back and forth between eating her and fucking her until she's totally played out. I'll move around so we can do a 69. There's nothing like having a mouth full of sweet pussy and having a hot mouth on my cock!

I then will get her on her hands and knees, doggie style, and fuck the hell out of her from behind. By this time she's totally fucked out and can't do anything but let me have my way. Lately I've been finishing by giving it to her in the ass. She protests a bit at first but when I get going she really goes wild making all kinds of noises, groans and moans. I know she enjoys it but I think she's a bit embarrased to admit that she likes getting fucked in her ass.

She calls me Tiger!

Try some of or all of these things and I believe you love it too. It all should only take and hour or so.

• Members

I think this is a common issue with women. Some of the women I've been with are cool with it and cum every time I go down on them. Others, I think are a bit self-conscious and can't orgasm every time.

By the way, I LOVE the taste of pussy. I can't understand why some guys don't. I could eat pussy all day long.

A ? for you, how do you get over the fact that us women have so many things that come out of there that you feel comfortable doing that?  I get a complex when it comes to that do you have any that can help me to forget about all that nasty sh**. My husband loves going it and I have to fight him off. I need help!!! I want to keep him happy. Please!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 9 months later...
  • Members

The first woman I was with loved it. She was in the 15 to 25 orgasm mode. Sadly, that was 1974 and I knew nothing about the g-spot then.