Official Community Forums Home

Submissive Or Dom

krisleightate

Sub or Dom  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are a you a sub, dom, or a switch?

• female sub
    • male sub
    • female dom
    • male dom
    • male or female switch

• Members

As the title suggests....

and why?

I am a submissive myself

It really helps my stress levels to be dominated in the bedroom, and the pain feels great and takes my mind off what ever is bothering me. I have tried to be the dominate one before and it just doesn't work for me.

• Members

We're into very light bondage. My answer of being dom doesn't quite feel right having said that, but I do like to be the one in control of giving the pleasure (not so much into pain though my wife does like to be spanked). The thing is, I could honestly go for...well...forever just pleasing her as that is one of the best ways for me to get off.

Thurisas.

• Members

Female sub! Why? Because I'm greedy in the bedroom!! *giggle* And fortunately, as he stated above (*winks at Thurisas*), he loves pleasing me! :wub: Don't worry, don't worry, he gets his fair amount of being pleased, but we're definitely made-for-fit as far as our dom/sub needs go!

• Members
Female sub! Why? Because I'm greedy in the bedroom!! *giggle* And fortunately, as he stated above (*winks at Thurisas*), he loves pleasing me! :wub: Don't worry, don't worry, he gets his fair amount of being pleased, but we're definitely made-for-fit as far as our dom/sub needs go!

LOL, thats great that is what it is all about. Now if any one can find a spare dom to throw my way LOL

• Members
Aw, the switches all get thrown into one category together! We're not special enough to have separate genders, apparently. I kid, I kid.

Switch with heavy dom leanings.

lol, sorry about that this all started from a conversation with a friend and he said that there were more female doms than male doms and i am out to prove him wrong, i mean after all he is a dom (in training anyhow) so why would he think that there is more female doms. And besides the switches always seem to have so much more fun.

• Members

I want my man to spend time controlling me, not into the pain aspect of it however, and I want him to definitely have his way with me...especially if it involves pulling my hair....lol. I have just recently found out I really really love that....lol.

I also like to switch and take advantage of him. I want his hands out of the way eyes closed or blindfolded and him having no idea what I will do to him next. He is not into pain either but he likes me having my way with him.

We both take turns with each other...He is more verbally bossy than I am...I am working on that...but I use my hands and body more to signal what I want done. We definitely have a lot of give and take...

He has mentioned outfits....something about latex, fishnet and boots...lol...I have never done that....but I will for him...lol...Mercy me!

• Members

I am a sub baby! As many can tell, I am a bit......controlling, egocentric, power hungry....and more....being a sub truly allows me to let that all go, be someone else's toy, do what I am told without thinking about it (I think too much) and just enjoy being "taken" in those ways.

I have worked as a professional DOM and it was NOT, NOT, NOT my heart's desire! It was all "role play" and being a sub is where my heart lies!

I'm a sub, but it is one of my fantasies to go all out DOM!! Once at least...... :rolleyes:

• Members
I am a sub baby! As many can tell, I am a bit......controlling, egocentric, power hungry....and more....being a sub truly allows me to let that all go, be someone else's toy, do what I am told without thinking about it (I think too much) and just enjoy being "taken" in those ways.

I have worked as a professional DOM and it was NOT, NOT, NOT my heart's desire! It was all "role play" and being a sub is where my heart lies!

I really don't think that I could even "role play" as a Dom. I have thought about trying it, but it just makes me feel weird. Mikayla you are the woman for being able to do that and not feel "weird."