Official Community Forums Home

Words That Set You Off?

Elle

• Members

Hi all... I am really just curious. Anyone else out there have trigger words that drive them crazy?

Mine is nipple. I think it, spell it, hear it, read it - It sends a shiver down my spine. I get moist... ANOTHER ONE!! Andy at work the other day said, "Boy, this cake is really moist." I almost fell over in my chair!

Any other people like me out there? Is there a word for this?

• Members
Hi all... I am really just curious. Anyone else out there have trigger words that drive them crazy?

Mine is nipple. I think it, spell it, hear it, read it - It sends a shiver down my spine. I get moist... ANOTHER ONE!! Andy at work the other day said, "Boy, this cake is really moist." I almost fell over in my chair!

Any other people like me out there? Is there a word for this?

yeah, Elle, there is a name for this...HUMAN seems to be the descriptor that fits best ! lol and WOOHOO this is my first post!! I'm no longer a " posting Virgin "

• Members

mine would have to be "cock" i know that sounds crude but i love my mans so much!! yeah that word gets me moist..lol

• Members

For me it is not always the word, but how it is said.....

I love pussy and cock both (literally, LOL) - but if my hubby says "I want to eat your pussy" - I DIE and almost cum right there! Yummy!

Yes, there is a term for it, auditory eroticism!

• Members

For me its not so much the words as it is the way it is said

• Members

For me, this only works when my wife says it and it absolutely has everything to do with the way its said. Oddly enough its the Barbara Streisand line "Hello Gorgeous". When my wife says that line with that accent, I'm fairly quick to get hard. Sorry Barbara, you've got nothing on my wife.

Thurisas.

• Members

This may sound silly but when we're at a fire (my hubby's also a firefighter) I just look at the hoses and get turned on. Even more so when we're humping the hoses (an actual firefighter term for draining them out after a fire...too hot huh??) and they joke about how I know how to handle the hose so well.....well, let's just say I get more wet from that than from actually fighting the fire. :D

I am not sure there are any specific words that turn me on per se, however I like the dirty talk and use of my name during the act. The (quotation fingers) "issue" is my lover is so LOUD that everyone at the Hard Rock can hear her!

• Members
I am not sure there are any specific words that turn me on per se, however I like the dirty talk and use of my name during the act. The (quotation fingers) "issue" is my lover is so LOUD that everyone at the Hard Rock can hear her!

Choppin - I hear you on that one - I LOVE to say my lovers name... isn't volume, tone and intent some of the trigger pionts? and the volume has to so with the amount of pleasure - but if they breathed heavily, 'Choppin' in your ear...would that give you stiff nipples or a harder cock? <look - i said nipples and cock and now I am miost>

THANKS everyone for your post... this is so great!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Usually I hate the word Fuck, like when used as a cuss word. But to hear "Fuck Me" "I want to fuck you so hard" or "I need to fuck you right now" espicially when it is either an inappropriate time (like in public or at a work event) or when we are just making out and he sounds desperete. Sets my whole body on fire.