Official Community Forums Home

Ex Wife Watching?

cmoya

• Members

While I have no experience in threesomes, I think at this point all of my alarms would be going off in my head. The real question is why is he talking about your sex life at all with his ex? What does he miss about her that he wants to bring to your bedroom? Based off your information so far, this seems pretty disrespectful and I can't believe he would even consider asking about this let alone her emailing you. I do have to say, though, that some people are into this sort of thing. If you decide to do it, and it is your decision, make sure you take the advice of others who have posted here. There must be ground rules for what will happen during and AFTER your play. Where he already has a history with this person, you're not going to be likely to have her out of your life afterward and you have to decide if you can live with that. You also have to decide if you can reign in your imagination after the fact and reign in the wondering you will do as well. I wish I could help with this, but ultimately it is your decision. Personally, I'd be having a long heart to heart with him about his current relationship with his ex.

Thurisas.

• Members

It is rather odd that he wants his EX-wife to watch. I have been in threesomes and I have had ppl watch when I have had sex and this doesn't strike me as normal or right. If you don't feel comfortable in this DON"T do it. Also find out why her.

• Members

I have never had a threesome but when I read "I feel sick and I don't know what to do" there was an immediate warning sign that flashed in my head. You need to tell your bf that you are not interested in having a threesome with his ex. Be honest but do not every do anything that is physically making you sick. You will totally regret it.

• Members

OK, perhaps I can lend a little light to this situation, but you may not like what you hear.

First, it definitely sounds like you are NOT wanting this to happen - no matter who it is - and that is OK. Most threesome experiences do not end well - for anyone.

Second, people can get divorced for many reasons - and it is not always bad sex. They may have had many other reasons for the breakup but had hot, kinky sex. Therefore, your guy may know that this woman is a guaranteed "go" for making this fantasy true.

Third, I too am concerned about why this guy is discussing YOUR sex life with his ex? Frequently, exes stay friends - which is great - especially if there are kids involved - however, a sex life with the new girl is something that I would consider off limits. I would definitely be concerned about that for the general reason of your sex life is YOUR sex life.

Fourth, this started as a fantasy and now he is convinced it is going to happen. What I wonder is, if you decline what will happen to your relationship? Will it last? Will it become that he pressures you? What about the other woman, will she tell him that you are "lame" in bed? Does she want him back and is using this to do it? There are lots of questions to consider.

Now, let me tell you what I know about personal experience. I had a long-term boyfriend with whom I had a few threesomes. After we broke up (and we were NOT friends in any way, shape or form) he called me about a year after we broke up and wanted me to do a threesome with him and his new girl. Why did he ask me when we clearly were NOT even on good terms? Well, he knew that I was open to threesomes, and figured that I would be "horny at all costs" which was not true. He also told me on that phone conversation that I was 'the best fuck he had ever had and he wanted me to 'teach' his new girl how to pleasure him.'

While you would think I would feel flattered by this, what I felt was pity for the new girl. HEre she is, probably scared to death to do a threesome (cause most women are at least apprehensive at first) and here her new lover is comparing her to his ex and telling his ex that she is not good in bed. It was not a good situation all over.

I did NOT do the threesome, they ended up breaking up a few months later and he married someone else about a year after that. When I saw him again, in a park with his kids, he told me that I was his "greatest love" and "hottest lover" and no one would ever compare - not even his wife. I felt so sorry for him, as he clearly could not move on. He had other issues that contributed to this feeling for me which are long and not really relevant. The point, some people can NOT let go of a relationship or a person for some reason - be WARY of that!!!!

I would think LONG and hard about doing this, and not because it is a threesome experience, but because of your exes desire to have his ex involkved in any way. I would evaluate this relationship, talk to him, and find out more about his relationship with his ex.

That is the best advice I can give and I wish you all the luck!

• Members

I am thinking you may have hit the nail on the head here when it comes to HER motivations. She says she needs "closure" for her divorce and to do this she HAS to see her ex having sex? Yeah, ok, right. This is ridicuous in all forms.

She may very well be a voyeur, but I am betting more that she is a manipulative bitch. Why? Well, let us set up the scene. There you guys are, having sex and everything seems fine to you. She is watching in the corner. All of a sudden, she starts laughing! Then says to her ex, "you have GOT to be kidding? Does that even FEEL good? She has no idea how to give a blowjob.....why not let me show you what you are missing!"

That is what I see happening. Or, she cons her way into the threesome and either gets with you and then tells him you are a closet lesbian, OR, she gets into the threesome and gets HIM to have SEX with her and suddenly you are pushed off the bed. Have you ever seen that Sex In The City episode where Charlotte's new man wants her to have a threesome. SHe finally agrees, the girl comes to thre bed, and soon she is lying on the floor as her man and the new girl are going at it.

I definitely do not trust her motivations or HIS! I think by him getting mad regarding her penetrating your private life indicates that you may be on to something. Personally, I definitely think something is amiss with this whole situation and I might start evaluating how badly you want to stay with this man. I see trouble ahead at every curve!

No, I do not find you evil or jealous - but I do think that this thread is an indication that your sixth sense regarding this situation is on point....use that to your advantage!

• Members

Wow - I have to agree with Mikayla's last comments on this one.

When I read your last response, the first thing I was thinking is what is this other woman getting out of this? Is she just reaching out because this is her closest outlet for a threesome?

Being a cautious person in general my reaction too was that there is some underlying motivation of why this woman wants to be included in your sexual endeavors. For all you know maybe she's trying to set it up so that the situation will become weird between the three of you and inevitably cause a fight and a split. She obviously isn't done physically with your beau and perhaps not emotionally either.

If your man wants a threesome have it be with someone else you don't have as much emotional baggage with.

Best of luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...