Official Community Forums Home

Penis Size...

sever2morrow

What penis size would you find acceptible in a lover?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What penis size would you find acceptible in a lover?

• 9 inches plus
    • 8 inches plus
    • 7 inches plus
    • 6 inches plus
    • 5 inches plus
    • 4 inches plus

• Members

Ok ladies, it's honesty time. It's not what you want, but what you'd be okay with.

In other words, this poll is about the smallest you'd be happy with.

You only get one choice, so choose carefully <_<

• Members

I have had lovers with smaller penises and while it didn't always fill me the way that I wanted it was still pleasurable.

• Members

Ditto, krazikris! It's not what you've got, but how you can use it (and your fingers, and your tongue, and your toys... :)). I've never cared about size, but especially since coming to TooTimid, getting more sexually/sensually educated and adding toys to the bedroom, size really wouldn't matter!

• Members
I'm guessing this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but, I also have to agree with the first two. Size doesn't matter to me either. It is definitely how you use what you have.

Why'd you say it's probably not what I want to hear? I have no feelings either way, apart from curiosity (which is pretty much why I joined this site).

• Members

I have been with a smaller size and I have to tell you that I did not enjoy it at all. The penis has to be able to reach my G-spot and that is about 6 inches. Anything less than that I don't feel anything.

• Members

In my opinion only it's not just about the over all length of his penis. It's also about the girth. If forced to say I would chose width over length most of the time.

I agree with everyone else to a certain extent. It's not how much he has but what he does with what he has. More important than his size is the size of his desire to please.

Vix :rolleyes:

• Members

Not really bothered by penis size, but a long tongue is always a plus point ;)

I personally don't have a "preference", meaning, that if I was with a smaller penis-sized guy, I'd break up with him after I saw what little he was packin'.

I do, however, LOVE a fuller feeling vaginally, so I put 7" plus.