Official Community Forums Home

"the Best Fuck Ever"

hrnychick

• Members

Have you even been told by someone ( a ex for example) that you were the "best fuck ever"? If so what makes you so much better then the others? It can seem like a silly question but I was just thinking what makes someone "the best" that the other cant seem to get over. To me this would be the most flattering comment to hear......guess it just had me thinking.....

• Members

It is very funny that you posted this question, because I just answered another post where I gave an example of one of my exes telling me that I was "the best fuck ever."

If this guy wasn't totally mentally imbalanced, I may have been flattered, but to know the whole situation.....

I have been told by more than one man in my life (including my hubby) that I give the best blow jobs ever - and that I am very good in bed. Without trying to sound conceited, I believe that I probably am very good sexually. Whether it is true that I am "THE BEST ...." well, that is their opinions based on the other women they have been with. I truly believe that any woman can be the BEST with her current partner if she is willing to pleasure her man at all costs - and be sensual and sexual with him. Making your man want you and desire you is the best way to be "the best" lover you can be!

Ditto ^

The key to that kind of compliment, is not only the source, but the sincerity.

I've been told by many of my lovers that I was their "best". They loved how I did, directed, and recieved. It was a wonderful ego boost, and boosted my "sexual ego" too.

• Members

I agree with both Tyger and Mikayla on this one, while I have never been told that I have been told that I was good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been told the same thing. I believe that if you are sexual and sensual and in touch with your own body, then you can act upon your lovers body. Everything comes with practice, and if you have had a good teacher then you can do anything that you want. Personally I like to read articles that might improve my skills and is exciting to have found this board, because you can learn quite a bit by reading articles and how other people are into.