Official Community Forums Home

Vibe Killer-

sady82

Seriously, I go through at least one vibe a year. Usually they break in some fashion - with the rabbits the base disconnected from the silicon stuff - the wires dangled out when i was through last time. :lol: I've killed 3 of those in the past 3 years. ;) I've had the basic metalic ones and those are only powerful the first use and they die within about a month or two. <_<

Short and sweet, I need something with two kinds of longevity - how long the batteries last, and how long it will live taking a beating.

To boot, it has to be POWERFUL. I jest sometimes that I should get something with a car battery. If the sybian wasn't so costly, you bet I'd buy one.

I'm considering something that recharges on a stand or connects to the wall but ladies - I'm at a stand still. :(

Does anyone else have my kind of luck, or my kind of drive and therefore have a really good, knock your socks off kind of suggestion?

• Members

How about investing in an electric vibe? For the most part, they are long-living. Are you looking for something that you can deeply insert? The Synergy System is really unique and offers great clitoral pleasure! It is a longer-lasting toy cause it is rechargeable and it is specially made for women.

Here are the links for some I like:

Synergy

Iris

Or, just click on Electric Powered and do some shopping on your own! Good luck!

I'd check all of the Sex Toy Reviews and see if you find anything that grabs your interest. There are honest reviews from real people. Mikayla, me, and Valntyn all love strong vibes. We've all found some great toys here on the site!

One of the most awesome thing here is that there is a full one year guarantee on everything that TT sells!! So, if for some reason, your toy dies within that year that you purchased from here, you get a replacement!

I have found some people that, for some reason, have bad issues with batteries. Watches don't work for them (that have batteries), and all sorts of other battery operated things just don't work right, if at all, for them. If you have issues with other items, other than sex toys, then something that plugs into a wall, or doesn't vibrate at all, may be what you need.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Seriously, I go through at least one vibe a year. Usually they break in some fashion - with the rabbits the base disconnected from the silicon stuff - the wires dangled out when i was through last time. :lol: I've killed 3 of those in the past 3 years. ;) I've had the basic metalic ones and those are only powerful the first use and they die within about a month or two. <_<

Short and sweet, I need something with two kinds of longevity - how long the batteries last, and how long it will live taking a beating.

To boot, it has to be POWERFUL. I jest sometimes that I should get something with a car battery. If the sybian wasn't so costly, you bet I'd buy one.

I'm considering something that recharges on a stand or connects to the wall but ladies - I'm at a stand still. :(

Does anyone else have my kind of luck, or my kind of drive and therefore have a really good, knock your socks off kind of suggestion?

I've had some bad luck with toys and I've had some good luck too. I recently had to replace my favorite long hard plastic vibe after it finally wore out. I'd had it for 4 or 5 years. It was screaming powerfull on 2 "C" batts. I paid $10-12 for the first one and about $18-20 for the replacement. I've had real good luck with bullets. Went from none to one to three and back to two now. The one that broke was a freebie and the other 2 were $4 each. I use alkaline batteries cuz they pack alot of punch and last quite awhile. What works real well for me is Mr Big, CyberBoy or BigRed as I palm a bullet and dust the junk in my trunk. Hope this helps you out some. :P

• Members

I'm right there with you on this one Vibe Killer. I have a WONDERFUL Doc Johnson rabbit type vibe that I got a little over a year ago....has all the moves, gyrations,functions, bendable shaft, and POWER that I want and need and after trying literally dozens of other vibes (some that cost WAY too much!) I have yet to find one that can compare. Sadly it's about to go belly up on me.....the shaft is starting to break away from the base. :( Oh well, what can you expect from the enthusiastic daily action this baby sees? The problem is it doesn't have a model name or number on it and I have not been able to find it on any web site, not even the manufacturers' or even the store that I bought it at. Looks like we are both looking for the same kind of thing....hard-core power!!! I'll continue my search and let you know if I find a really good one and you let me know what you find.