Official Community Forums Home

What Nationality Is The Sexiest?

Mike_d

• Members

I love men period; but if I had to give a type.... Handsome, confident, groomed, wearing well made suite, and yea, the french, or Italian accent will deffinatly put me over the edge.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

im a sucker for an accent in general. my hubby is from norway, and has a norwegian accent. although since hes been here 3 years, he has lost alot of it <_< it still gets thick when hes really tired, or during sex though...

however, i am a TOTAL sucker for an irish accent!! i cant help it...it's the irish in me! hehe

• Members

If I hear an accent, I'll take a second look. Especially if the accent is scottish, irish, south african or australian. So the appearance of the individual matters a bit but the accent just spices it up.

There have been studies that show men and women, alike, are attracted to individuals who they perceive are "as or more" attractive than themselves. This means, to me, that each individual has a perception of relative beauty that is what they call "attractive". It is not bigotry but perception. This perception includes everything..hair color, eyes, lips, accent, body shape, you name it. It also contains the notion of one's own beauty/attractiveness. It is fascinating to think all this goes on in a person's mind when they look at another's face/body. In a flash of moment.

Does this make any sense?

SmileyScratchingHead.gif

• Members
OMG Thurisas, I just dyed my hair a medium auburn color........redder than I normally am, that's for sure. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Val! :P;):lol::rolleyes:

i go auburn in the winter!!it a big perk having best friend who owns her own salon...im always doing something funky to my hair and i never have to pay@!

• Members

I think Japanese men are the sexiest most beautiful men in the world, but I'm a sucker for an English accent.

Girls I honestly love tall slim Swedes, which I may be biased towards cause I am one, but generally I love taller slimmer girls with leaner figures. Russian girls are also very, very hot.