Official Community Forums Home

What Nationality Is The Sexiest?

Mike_d

• Members

I love women with accents from the UK (Welsh, British, Scottish, or Irish), I also think women from the Middle East can be intoxicatingly beautiful. I have no issue with saying the top five celebrity women I find sexy are almost entirely international. Salma Hayek, Monica Belluci, Sofia Vergara, Aishwraya Rai are all on the top of my list. From the UK I have to say that Elizabeth Hurley definately sultry. I do find women like Parminder Nagra sexy as well, she is Indian, but born and raised in the UK.

So, are there any nationalities or ethnicities that get your motor going?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well Im English from Oxford and I have to say I find men with an English Oxford accent sexy !!! although lets face it American and Australian and Irish are also very high on the list.

Iso

• Members

I have to say that an accent really does it for me. A Scottish, English, or Australian accent are darn sexy. I also think women from the easten countries like China and Japan are exotic which holds its own allure. I don't think having these feelings one way or another makes me a bigot any more than saying that I absolutely find red-heads intoxicating. It is simply what happens to please the eye. Obviously it is what's inside that counts and if the person happens to fit into your idea of beautiful, well, the container the person resides in is just a perk.

Thurisas.

Howard, I don't think he meant it as a bad thing. I personally thing you read a bit too much into it. Lighten up! LOL It's like asking if you think blondes are hotter, or tall women/men, and so on.

I do love Spanish (not Mexican, but Spanish) men that can speak English ( I love how their accent glides over the English language), like Antonio Banderas (hubba hubba). I love a sexy man with a Scottish accent. Italians are cute, and, even some African men are sexy as hell. Some Indian men are hot too. Though, I gotta say, that I just LOVE the American men the best!

Actually, if you READ my answer, I did answer his question (Spanish, Africans, Indians, Scottish). I only said ONE name, if you want to get "picky" about it. ;)

You may have found this question silly, but, we have similar questions posed on the board, like I mentioned before: hair color, body types, and so on. It was a simple question, which I think was pretty neat. He didn't ask if you choose a certain nationality, just one that seems to get you hot. There are people out there that do so, however, I don't believe that this was the purpose of his question. Hence the "lighten up", which was made lightly. People should feel that they can ask any question here without being made to feel "silly".

• Members

You know, I have never really thought of this before. It is an interesting question. How do we define "sexy" and how do we align ourselves with a nationality. Many people have mentioned accents - English, Scottish, Australian - is it only the voice that does it? Or, are we combining the idea of an accent with a famous person who has it - Russell Crowe from Australia, for example? Would the average looking (or even not good looking) Australian man still get your blood boiling? I submit that it is not as much the nationality for most people as the idea of the good looking famous person from that country.

Certain nationalities like Indian, Mexican, African - these have certain skin tones or other "physical" differences for which "preference" would become an issue. In that case, if you really have an attraction to Mexican persons, the characteristics - dark hair, dark eyes, thicker hair, dark skin tones - obvious characteristics.

Now, ponder this: Elizabeth Hurley has an accent - she is a sexy woman. However, if she never opened her mouth to say anything, would we know her "nationality?" Now let's take Penelope Cruz for example, she has an "ethnic" look and an accent. Are people attracted to her looks or her accent or both?

I have thought about this a bit and I will admit I have an attraction to some famous people with accents - and I like the accent itself as well. However, if some unattractive person had the accent I liked, I surely wouldn't find him attractive just on his accent alone. Now, do I find any of the nationalities with distinct characteristics more attractive than others? No, not really. I do not favor dark skin over light, or light hair and eyes over dark. In that manner, I align with Howard. I take people for who they are and yes, how they look, and find myself attracted to many different looking persons.

So in short, no, I do not favor any nationality. However, I find an English or Scottish accent REALLY sexy!

• Members

Mike - Aishwraya Rai one of the sexiest women in the world in my opinion.

For me I'd have to say latino men with their darker complextions and smooth talking. They really know how to be suave and sexy! From Spain to Portugal to South America to Mexico, all with accents that can vary so much

For accents my second fav has got to be South African's. It like the dirty Aussie. Growl!!!

• Members

Wow, never did I assume that I would be called a bigot over asking if you find persons from other countries sexy. Sorry Howie, guess I just didn't word this all that well. The purpose was to simply see what others on here felt were sexy characteristics that centered around peoples from around the world. I was not trying to imply that there was one Master Race that was the end all, be all of sexuality. Even in my own post I said quite frankly there were multiple nationalities that I find sexy. I find women of all races, creeds, colors and status sexy. I would never say one is better than the other, but some just tend to melt my butter faster. Everyone has a preference, I was inquiring as to what are the attitudes of our board memebers. So just like some of the other posters have said, to me this is no difference than a conversation over breast size, hair color, shaved, trimmed or bald, or any other inquiry over personal preference. Sorry to have made a stir over such a simple topic.

• Members

I think it's an innocent enough question too Howard. Stop getting your panties in a bunch. I can list a few women who do it for me and it is quite the mix of nationalities.... hard to choose which is sexiest. If I had to pick.... South African, cuz that is where Charlize Theron is from LOL

• Members

Its the accent that gets me everytime, anything different from a Texan accent.

I am what the Southerners down here consider a "Yankee", having been born and raised in Maine~ayuh. :rolleyes:

I just LOVE a southern DRAWL, to which my hubby is the proud drawler of one! :P LOL I think that my most FAVORITE "nationality" is American. The other ones I mentioned DO "flip my twinkie", but, ever since moving to Texas, I have found that there is nothing more sexy than a hard working cowboy, fresh off his horse, dusting off his Wranglers & chaps. Cheezy, yet, there it is! LMAO :rolleyes:

• Members
I am what the Southerners down here consider a "Yankee", having been born and raised in Maine~ayuh. :rolleyes:

I just LOVE a southern DRAWL, to which my hubby is the proud drawler of one! :P LOL I think that my most FAVORITE "nationality" is American. The other ones I mentioned DO "flip my twinkie", but, ever since moving to Texas, I have found that there is nothing more sexy than a hard working cowboy, fresh off his horse, dusting off his Wranglers & chaps. Cheezy, yet, there it is! LMAO :rolleyes:

Flip my twinkie??????? Never heard that term yet. And my nick names years ago was kinky twinkie( But that another story for another time)

Glenn

• Members

I have dated several nationalities...Australian, Puerto Rican, Colombian, Moroccan, Italian (I married the Italian, and no they aren't the best in bed). I will tell you that the accent is what draws me in faster than anything else...lol. My guy now has the sexiest accent yet...I just love listening to him talk...such a shame he hates being on the phone...lol.

• Members

I see there are many here that also pisk up on the accents. I don't even know if it's so much of an accent but the voice itself. When Alannis Morrisette came out with her Jagged Little Pill album I had never seen her picture but her voice could almost give me a hard-on. Another that I find very appealing is a Brazilian accent. Since I have dated women of many races, age, shape, size, etc... and they are ALL BEAUTIFUL to me!!!! I've only met a handful of women who I couldn't find at least 1 good quality. The ones I find worthless are the angry, mankind-hating, all about my pity-party type of woman.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

:D I THINK THE NATIONALITY OR THE ACCENT IS NOT IMPORTANT.

IF THAT WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT, ALL OF US WILL NOT LOOK AT PEOPLE IF THEY ARE TO FAT, TO SHORT , TO TALL , OR TO FLAT; THE FIRST THING WE WILL DO IS MAKE THEM TO TALK BY ASKING THEM WERE ARE YOU FROME ?

NO JUST LOOK AT THEM AND SAY LOOK AT THAT LADIES/ MAN'S BUTTOM OR BREAST.

WE WILL SAY LOOK AT THAT ACCENT .

BY THE END THE MATTER IS NOT IMPORTANT B) .

MY HAUSBAND AND I ARE DIFERENT NATIONALITY HE IS ASIAN AND I'M A CENTRAL AMERICAN.

• Members

Well I already have a DH but I find myself drawn to several of my NASCAR drivers with their southern drawls. When they talk to me I just zone out. As well as Brazilian (love it when I get to talk to Helio Castroneves) and Scottish (Dario Franchitti could talk to me all day).

I really don't think one nationality is sexier than another, but I am drawn to accents. :D

• Members

I don't think it's all that different than admitting that you prefer pizza to brussel sprouts, or vichyssoise over cheeseburgers. It's simply a matter of personal taste / preference.

That's my 2¢, please be sure to adjust for inflation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Now, in real life, this makes no difference to me--I have been attracted to people of so many nationalities I don't really think I even have a "type" I go for.

But oh my god, when there's a guy on TV or in a movie with an Irish accent, I practically have to leave the room. :lol: SO sexy!!

Then again, I even thought Spike from Buffy was sexy just because of his accent... So I guess Irish accents and *some* English accents really do it for me.

And I don't know how you would classify his accent, but the guy from The Mummy movie with the tattoos on his face had a different sort of look/accent about him and he was damn fine!