Official Community Forums Home

Jenna's Velvet Jewels

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ5543-58main.jpg

They say diamonds are a girl's best friend - well, this vibe does have diamonds and gems on the base (fake of course) - but that is not why it will be your best friend! This velvetty smooth black vibe is oh so pretty! We girls deserve something pretty to "do" ourselves with, don't you agree?

This vibe comes in two sizes to fit your need and preference. I have the large size - which is 5.5" long and 1.25" wide at the head. The smaller version is 3" long and .75" wide - so quite a bit smaller. Both are adorned with jewels and have a tapered-in-the-middle shape for optimal pleasure!

THe large takes 2AA batteries (the small takes only 1) and the batteries slip right into the base which screws right on. THis vibe is WATERPROOF which is a wonderful option for any toy. I am not exactly sure what it is made from - the velvetty smooth texture is reminiscent of silicone - so I would stick with a water-based lube just to be safe.

When I used this vibe I was pleasantly surprised at both the feeling during play and insertion - very smooth and silky - as well as the vibration strength. This toy has the typical dial turn base - meaning, you turn the dial to dial up the vibrations. I started on low and quickly progressed to HIGH, as I am a girl who loves her power. It felt wonderful on my clit and even better inserted! I quickly decided on a rotation of inside play and outside play - and when I felt my orgasm impending, I placed the head right on my clit and had a great orgasm!

I was very pleased with this vibe's noise level as well - it is very quiet - not silent, but quiet. When you combine cost, feel, size, ease of use, vibration levels, waterproof feature, ease of clean-up (hot water and soap), performance and orgasm rendering ability you absolutely get a vibe that will quickly become one of your favorites. That is why Jenna's Velvet Touch Vibe will quickly become your new best friend!

GET THE GIRLY VIBE

Gotta love the BLING!!!

• Members

No, sadly you only get one. :(

However, if you look at the product page, you will see a drop down box that will let you choose large or small.

• Members

That is a good question...no one wants to loose their jewels.....

They seem to be attached very well - but, with a lot of use - especially water use - I am not sure if they would stay attached forever. However, while I like the gems, I like the way the vibe works better!!!!!

I love the looks of this toy, and, since it works, love that part too!!

• 4 months later...
  • Members

These jewels are fake! The toy does feel velvety smooth and quite lovely to the touch. Going in the first time did feel great, but thrusting didn’t yield the same pleasure but I am quite picky when it comes to thrusting with toys. Size wise it was quite nice-- smooth and pointy at one end, with a slight bulge in the middle. I have the larger one and I didn’t feel too full--it was a nice girth. Unfortunately I wasn’t impressed with the vibes. At first I thought it was my batteries and so I put in a freshly charged pair of AAs and tried again, but to no avail. At the highest setting my clit barely felt any major action at all, certainly not enough for an orgasm without my using Jenna’s Jewels as one of my own fingers, and with vibes, who wants to do all that back and forth work? At best, this toy would be a good “filler in” while I worked my clit with a bullet or pocket rocket toy. I am thinking of convincing hubby to use this while giving me oral, but since it doesn’t light up and looks rather girly, I doubt he’ll agree. It would probably be best in this capacity though--because of its smooth, soft texture. Perhaps for women that prefer lighter vibes this is a good sensual all rounder, but for those of us who like to be shaken about, this is a little too weak--and surprisingly, rather loud.

Jenna's Velvet Jewels

DJ5543-58.jpg