Official Community Forums Home

G Spot

• Members

No, you are NEVER too old to find your G-Spot. However, if you have been trying with no luck, it could be that you are one of those people with a smaller, less prominent G-Spot. If you read my articles you will see that not everyone can have a G-Spot orgasm. However, that sure doesn't mean you can't have a hell of a time trying to find it!

No, you are NEVER too old to find your G-Spot. However, if you have been trying with no luck, it could be that you are one of those people with a smaller, less prominent G-Spot. If you read my articles you will see that not everyone can have a G-Spot orgasm. However, that sure doesn't mean you can't have a hell of a time trying to find it!

Thank you I read the article but have been trying I am 63 yrs old & thought maybe after 60 it could not be found will keep trying ty

Good luck and have fun trying!!!

Also, keep in mind, some people need a firmer toy and firmer vibes (or none at all). Everyone's different. Also, clit stimulations are key!!! When I had my first G-Spot O, I squirted!! Literally squirted! Thankfully, I knew what it was, and didn't freak out! LOL I wasn't even looking for it! So, yes, it CAN happen!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Good luck and have fun trying!!!

Also, keep in mind, some people need a firmer toy and firmer vibes (or none at all). Everyone's different. Also, clit stimulations are key!!! When I had my first G-Spot O, I squirted!! Literally squirted! Thankfully, I knew what it was, and didn't freak out! LOL I wasn't even looking for it! So, yes, it CAN happen!

Whats the best clit stimulation that you can buy? :)

• Members
Whats the best clit stimulation that you can buy? :)

I really love a bullet, small and compact, either I hold it on my clit, or he does. He enjoys the vibrations and my cumming harder gets him off too. Can't say enough good stuff about the bullets. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Samma Bear, the best clit stimulator varies person to person. The most popular item that works, is very versitile, and is pretty inexpensive, is a bullet.

• Members

We're never too old to learn!!! And obviously you are willing. Hope you find what you're looking for!!

• Members
Samma Bear, the best clit stimulator varies person to person. The most popular item that works, is very versitile, and is pretty inexpensive, is a bullet.

Thank you Tyger! :)

• Members

The older I've gotten the more sensitive mine has become, I found it the first time with a toy by myself! I even gush and squirt when it's properly stimulated.

DON"T give up hope!!