Official Community Forums Home

Am I A Freak?

solidman232004

I can see that no one has visited my blog on here and if you want an example of what Im talking about you should check it out. Anyway, am I a freak if I get turned on at the thought of my Brother and my wife having sex? I have often Fantasized about other men having her and still do but is it at all incestual to let her be with my brother? I become aroused at the thought of him but really only in context to being with her!

I would like to hear some opinions

Well, to be honest, I suck with reading people's blogs, so I haven't read yours. Bad Tyger, baaaaad! :P

As far as your desire goes, I don't think you're a freak. It may show that you would love to see your wife with someone, I presume, you trust, since you don't have these fantasies about other men with your wife. Seeing your lover with someone else is a common fantasy. I myself have had fantasies of watching my husband with another woman, but I don't really want to actually have that come true.

I would recommend that you NOT try and see this one come true. Not sure how your wife would take you wanting to see her with another guy, but, there would probably be similar reprocussions as with a 3-some afterwards. I would suggest you read that forum and see how some other's have dealt with threesomes.

Then there is the fact that this IS your brother. So, if things didn't work out, if he sucked and your wife couldn't stand him, or, if, unfortunately, your marriage broke up, that wouldn't be between you and your brother.

Let me suggest that maybe you ask your wife to allow you to film you and her having sex. Then watch it together. Have fun with it, set up a scene, or impromtu, you can have lots of different scenerios with it.

Concentrate on having fun with each other, and experiment with each other. Have fun!

• Members

I don't think you're freakish and I would echo Tyger's post. One thing I am curious about is if your brother is someone you've looked up to most of your life? I ask this for the simple fact that this could just be one more way for you to idolize your brother. Conversely, the turn on could be knowing you do something better than your brother and actually wanting to see it. It may not be sexual at all for you. You should really take a look at your arousal in this situation and determine exactly what it is about this specific person being in this specific fantasy(the fantasy of your wife with another man is extremely common as men are very visual creatures) that really gets you off. Like Tyger said, there are ways to simulate that fantasy rather than going down a road you probably don't want to.

Thurisas.

• Members

Howard,

Did you this man's blog? He was not asking for anyone's permission to do this. He and his wife (and his brother) have already started this. He was asking for an opinion. Perhaps he wants someone to say that this is perfectly normal. I don't know. But, for him, this is MUCH more than a fantasy.

• Members

Howard: I was simply tossing ideas out there that he may not have thought of. I am not trained to professionally analyze someone like that, but just like you jumped to the thought that there is something wrong with someone who has this type of fantasy I simply made a different jump in a different direction. The diversity of opinions and suggestions here is what makes the site great and I was just adding my own thoughts.

Thurisas.

I don't think your a freak at all! We all have deep dark fantasies that are just that, fantasies... if you want to make it a reality, that's between consenting adults isn't it? I think that when it comes to fantasy and/or living out fantasies that we tend to push the envelope into taboo in order to find excitement or that 'high' that comes from something new different or naughty. I beleive that so long as your not forcing someone to do something they don't want or violating a child (who can't form the requisite intent to engage in sexual activity) you are free to do anything you can dream up. No harm, no foul in my book!

OK, I just read the blog. there has been a seriously crossed line here. Especially with the "requirements" that the husband set forth, such as his brother HAS to cum inside the wife, no pulling out, even though the husband is NOT allowed to do so after the birth of their child a few yrs ago. She's on BC, but still! How foolish is it to not even WANT your wife to practice safe sex, even if you're ok with the swapping? The swapping, apparently, is eminant. Oral has already happened.

IMO, this is NOT a healthy thing. But, I guess to each his own. If the marriage can survive it, kuddos to them!

• Members

I think different strokes for different folks. If this is a fantasy, anything goes. IF it is reality, who are WE to tell HIM that it is wrong? That would open up the doors to criticize all kinds of alternative relationships - gay, lesbian, plural (more than one wife or husband) - we have no right to criticize.

Now, he did ask an opinion, and that is what we are giving. IMO, I think that having sex with someone's brother is a little bit of a taboo fantasy - FANTASY. I think a man who wants his wife to sleep with his brother is also in fantasy land. However, if this turns from a fantasy into reality - then there are serious sexual issues between the man and his brother.

I think Thurisas hit the nail on the head with his assessment - this man probably does look up to his brother. There is more going on here than meets the eye. Perhaps a bit of shock value too.

Oh, and Howard, please don't blast people for doing what you do ALL the time! I have heard the same types of questions coming from your keyboard on different subjects. This is how we get more answers - we ask questions. I do not think it is for you to reprimand others for "psychoanalyzing" when you and I both have done so.

For the poster....if I were you I woud consider the long term ramifications of this. WHat happens when your wife and brother run off together? What about when your wife proposes someone SHE wants to sleep with? When you open your life up to others then you can not be surprised when your partner decides that she wants to be with others. Also, what would happen when this secret gets out? Cause it ALWAYS gets out. Just be prepared!

Mikayla, read his blog, if you haven't already done so, and it will fill you in. :huh:

• Members

I did read his blog. While I might think that this is unacceptable (and I do) at this point, most of it is fantasy. His wife gave oral to his brother. My gosh, do you not think this happens every day, everywhere? Of course it does - only the brother doesn't usually know about it!

There are many men who fantasize about their wife with other men - and some who find out their wife had affairs and find themselves aroused. The only difference here is that this is his brother! Maybe it is a trust issue - he figures that he will not steal his wife from him. Perhaps it is to keep them close. Perhaps he is just into the taboo of it. IF they are consenting adults, then it is their choice.

The part about the cumming inside without protection is his ultimate fantasy because he is allowing his brother to do what he wasn't allowed to do. This is his greatest fantasy - giving his brother the chance to make another child with her. Yes a bit "icky" to most, but hey...

Now that I think of it, my greatest concern would be - where is their FIRST child while all this is going on? That certainly could damage her or him if she or he walks in on uncle "joe" and Mommy! That should be the biggest concern here I would think!

• Members
I did read his blog. While I might think that this is unacceptable (and I do) at this point, most of it is fantasy. His wife gave oral to his brother. My gosh, do you not think this happens every day, everywhere? Of course it does - only the brother doesn't usually know about it!

There are many men who fantasize about their wife with other men - and some who find out their wife had affairs and find themselves aroused. The only difference here is that this is his brother! Maybe it is a trust issue - he figures that he will not steal his wife from him. Perhaps it is to keep them close. Perhaps he is just into the taboo of it. IF they are consenting adults, then it is their choice.

The part about the cumming inside without protection is his ultimate fantasy because he is allowing his brother to do what he wasn't allowed to do. This is his greatest fantasy - giving his brother the chance to make another child with her. Yes a bit "icky" to most, but hey...

Now that I think of it, my greatest concern would be - where is their FIRST child while all this is going on? That certainly could damage her or him if she or he walks in on uncle "joe" and Mommy! That should be the biggest concern here I would think!

Hey Bud, You just come off the Jerry Springer Show or what????

• Members

What is a freak and who decides this? You are what you are. If you feel ok with it then that's your choice. We know little of the situation and are judging by one part of a trilogy! As long as no person involved is getting hurt then it becomes a choice of the parties involved. As far as being a freak, I wouldn't sweat the small shit if I were you!!!! If being a freak is ok with you then the hell with the rest of the world. This fuck em and feed em fishheads thing does not apply to things that are against the law. Yours is a fantasy that has become partially real but I see no legal implications in it so I'll say to you-"Always forward, never straight"!!!!

Thank you all so much for your very in depth and diverse replies to my question.

To touch lightly on some of the subjects raised....

First and foremost, our child is the most important thing and we would never do anything to put that in jepordy.

should any of the actions we take grow in to a larger "long term" type of relationship we would have to find a way to explain it all, it would be very alternative but we are a communicating family.

I am the Eldest of 7 boys (2 are my blood and 4 are step) The brother I am referencing is my youngest blood brother. We have always been very close and I guess this could be another way to perpetuate that relationship. On top of that my wife has been attracted to him for many years now and they have a very good relationship (outside of any sexual acts) and it just seems to fit that we all move on to the next step.

My wife and I have a very strong relationship and we both make communication and sharing the corner stone. A few years ago when we first really began to share our fantasies it became apparent that she has felt strong desire for other men. Through much inner thought I came to the conclusion that the social bounds of marriage need not apply. That this is something alot of people contend with and it destroys couples when they do not address thier desires outside of the relationship or such desire is seen as "horribly wrong". We discussed it in length for several years. We had even experimented a bit with it. We have had situations with"less than stellar "results and we also had experiences that were extremely gratifying.

A couple of years ago the idea came up of my brother, and it was highly enticing. We decided to bring it up and see what happened. Well the rest is history as is marked in my blog .. not dead forever , just for now.

The one main thing is that anyone involved be comfortable.

Thanks again for your input everyone

PS

Before my wife and I were married she had never been with a man, to date she has been with ( including me ) 5, 6 if you include the oral sex with my brother.

Just so that you know we are not newbies to the whole sharing scene.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
I can see that no one has visited my blog on here and if you want an example of what Im talking about you should check it out. Anyway, am I a freak if I get turned on at the thought of my Brother and my wife having sex? I have often Fantasized about other men having her and still do but is it at all incestual to let her be with my brother? I become aroused at the thought of him but really only in context to being with her!

I would like to hear some opinions

YOUR NOT A FREAK AT ALL IN MY EYES IITS WHATEVER TURNS U ON U GO