Official Community Forums Home

Oral Newbie

slwerner

Hi, I am new here and also new to oral sex. I was married for a number of years to someone who did not like sex at all, a did not do oral. Needless to say I am now divorced and in a relationship with a wonderful man. I tried oral for the first time with him and OMG what a wonderful thing. I love to receive but especially to give. Now my questions is this, sometimes he is not "all the way hard", he tells me that the feelings are just as intense for him but I am worried that he does not want to hurt my feelings. Is this something because we are older (over 45)? I will admit that he does get hard eventually so maybe I am just worried for nothing and this is normal. Since I don't have anything to compare to I am hoping someone will let me know.

• Members

Welcome to the forum Suzy Q! You have found one of the best sources for learning that I've come across. You have nothing to worry about it is nothing that he isn't completely hard at times. If there was a problem I doubt he would get hard at all. My gf seems to enjoy it more if I'm not already hard. She says she likes to feel it grow in her mouth. I would highly recommend that you check out the sex education tab at the top left. There are many articles there that I'm sure will give you a lot more information than I have given you here.

• Members

Pappy is right on! In fact, many men prefer their oral sex to begin as they are limp and then go to hard! No problems at all. I would suggest reading the articles and tips on oral sex giving - just so you are sure to WOW him with new techniques and ideas. Nothing wrong with taking things up a notch, right??

• Members

There is also a book called "Tickle his Pickle" which my gf found at a local adult store here which gives many good pointers. I'm almost sure that it is available through this site if you don't have access to local supply. I know this appears to be a sales pitch but it's not. I just thought it was worth mentioning!!

Let me also chime in, that even in my "younger years", my BFs wouldn't always be hard upon me going down on them. They soon got hard. A few of them also said that they loved having my mouth give their cocks attention to get hard, so, no matter what the age, this is normal.

• Members
There is also a book called "Tickle his Pickle" which my gf found at a local adult store here which gives many good pointers. I'm almost sure that it is available through this site if you don't have access to local supply. I know this appears to be a sales pitch but it's not. I just thought it was worth mentioning!!

My mother has this book and she was offering to give it to me when I moved in with my boyfriend. Sadly, I forgot all about it.

• Members
Thanks everyone for your help. I will definitely look up the articles suggested. You can never have too much knowledge, lol.

Give him a blow job when it colds out side, like in the car not literally outside. Nothing like it being cold(not freezing) but have a hot wet mouth engulf you (espcially deep throat) and the hot feeling will get him hard. The cold will soften him.

you dont want his wet dick out exposed to the air very much trust me.

And of course hot cum feels good too, I remember when I was a teen and would masterbate when it was cold and I didn't want to take the covers off to get out of bed. The feeling of my hot cum shooting out and landing on me felt really good. Unfortunalty it cooled down fast. I not sure what felt better, the cumming where I shot it out or the feeling of it landing on me.

Glenn