Official Community Forums Home

How Long?

Mike_d

• Members

What is the longest length of time you have waited or refrained (willingly or not) from having sex after you became sexually acitve?

I ask because I am on a minimum 3 week dryspell while my wife is away and I am working every weekend! I might be typing gibberish by the time week 3 starts, you have been warned people!!

• Members

ahhaha! I guess I'm warned for future gibberish. Two months was the longest I've waited, and it was a long well worth wait ;)

It's been just under 5 months now for me. But, I've only ever slept with one guy (after 22 long years, I just lost my virginity earlier this year) - he's since broken up with me, and I just haven't yet found someone I'm willing to have sex with. I'm sometimes tempted to do the random, no-strings-attached thing (because I quickly discovered that I do, in fact, really enjoy sex), but I just don't have it in me. So in the meantime, I'm having fun with my toys.

• Members
It's been just under 5 months now for me. But, I've only ever slept with one guy (after 22 long years, I just lost my virginity earlier this year) - he's since broken up with me, and I just haven't yet found someone I'm willing to have sex with. I'm sometimes tempted to do the random, no-strings-attached thing (because I quickly discovered that I do, in fact, really enjoy sex), but I just don't have it in me. So in the meantime, I'm having fun with my toys.

Random sex in this day and age is like Russian Roulette! I doubt you have problems finding men. No need to risk the BS!!!

• Members

The longest that I have gone without INTERCOURSE, was 6 weeks - both for my babies. However, I did have oral sex - well, gave it to my hubby.

Besides that, I think the max may have been a month or so. I usually had some "FWB" who would satisfy my needs between serious boyfriends!

• Members

For me the magic number was 1 year. After my first sexual partner gave me a rather nice mind f*ck I was turned off to sex for quite some time and wouldn't let myself get that deep into a relationship.

Thurisas.

• Members

My longest was 5 years. My ex laid a guilt trip on me that took a long time to shake.

I was also working the night shift and had one of my kids living with me,

I am not into one night stands but did have a couple after I lost the guilt trip.

One night stands bother me with my own guilt trip.

I'm glad thats over with....

It was about 3 mos, when hubby tried to go out of state for another job, but missed us too much, so he came back to get me.