Official Community Forums Home

Do You Get Excited When Exercising?

Tyger

So, does working out make you horny? Why?

• Members

Let me qualify this first by saying that the last time I actually consciously exercised was in the military surrounded by 100 other guys, but no, I have never gotten excited by exercising. When I exert myself and do something physically demanding I don't usually get even a twinge of excitement other than the natural sense of accomplishment that comes from successfully completing the task.

Thurisas.

• Members

One of my ex-boyfriends used to lift weights and he would get excited while doing so. Now I can't say for sure t happened everytime but if I happpened to walk by and see he was working out I would go in and watch him. Within minutes of me sitting down he would have a big hard on. I asked him about it once and he said he usually gets excited when working out but couldn't really tell me why. Seeing him work out and get aroused would excite me to but working out myself never did anything for me.

Vix

• Members

One of my ex-boyfriends used to lift weights and he would get excited while doing so. Now I can't say for sure t happened everytime but if I happpened to walk by and see he was working out I would go in and watch him. Within minutes of me sitting down he would have a big hard on. I asked him about it once and he said he usually gets excited when working out but couldn't really tell me why. Seeing him work out and get aroused would excite me to but working out myself never did anything for me.

Vix

• Members

YES!!! Holy moly, I am horny as hell after a good run! ;)

I've read in some of my fitness magazines that it has to do with the endorphin release that exercise brings.

• Members

Hi All,

If playing ice-hockey made me horny I would be in serious risk of damaging myself.

But really, the sports I normally do are high adrenaline sports, and I never get horny doing them. But sometimes, after a good workout at the gym, relaxing in sauna and streching, I get extremely randy. But never during exercise, actually.

• Members

A friend of mine came while on a long bike ride. He said he never enjoyed biking that much. It was caused by the seat pressing into his "sweet spot" ( the area between the testicles and anus). Never happened to me, I guess I need to whisper sweet nothings to my bike more. :P

• Members

Yes. I really get a rush working out - lifting weights and running. If I could, I would ravish my wife as soon as I return to the house....think it has to do with the blood pumping through all of the body and the stress reduction.