Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

Mike_d

• Members

I can't account for that, but I'm definitely made of spice ;)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I can't account for that, but I'm definitely made of spice ;)

Just caught onto the username here! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, spicy here too!! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

wow, I had no idea this would turn into one of the longest threads on the board....I am so glad everyone had fun on the mirrored back porch with the hot tubs, bar and web cams.....Oh and HBO wants me to get a reunion together and possibly a second season....anyone game? :D

• Members

anyone game.....hell yes. I've got flavored ice cubes! Hey Mike, can you help me out with pulling them out of the tray? I keep melting them.

• Members

anyone game.....hell yes. I've got flavored ice cubes! Hey Mike, can you help me out with pulling them out of the tray? I keep melting them.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
AW!! Thanks & right back at ya Mikayla!!

As for the men, oh, decisions, decisions, decisions.....

I can't go wtih Thurisas, since, I've known him and his wife what seems like forever, AND, we have a joke that he's just a non-sexual entity to me. LMAO

I could go with Mike_D, since he makes me laugh too, or CGEM for the same deep and personal responses he gives.

Hi All!

It's been forever since I visited the boards, but boy, am I glad I came here! TYGER and KAYLA, you lassies are just too sweet. That takes me through several weeks with a very stupid-looking grin, you know.

I have to start coming here more often.

X

CGEM

• Members

Hi all,

A great thing with these boards is that they steer us away from being too narrow and constricted with our views about sexiness. I mean, there is just so much more to sexiness than the looks or that instant appeal. Here, you meet people under the surface, which is just great. I know it sounds a bit corny, but I think you really get to know people's creativity and intelligence here. And, ladies, that to me is very sexy and appealing.

No doubt that I would love to have a biiiiiiiig cup of coffee with Tyger, Mikayla and what's her name.... Elise? Hothothot... mmmmmmmm