Official Community Forums Home

Seeing Red......

Tyger

• Members
I actually have cleaned a deer before, but I never got any blood or guts on my penis.

I'm pretty sure you got the point that was being made there. But, can you say you didn't have blood on your shirt, hands, pants etc...? It all washes off!!!

• Members

Don't want blood on your penis? Grow up, I have it flowing out of my nethers for 5 days every month!! :P

• Members

I have often wondered this. I guess because of all the hormones and the changes during this time of the month I am always super horny. This not a conversation that I have ever had with my hubby but we obviously have sex during this time so I guess he is okay with it. I usually give him a fair warning that his friend is here for the month and he makes up his mind if he still wants it. His usual response is "go get a towel or take a shower with me then." I was shy at first about the whole situation because the thought of a bloody mess freaked me out a bit but there is not much blood or tissue after. Nothing a quick shower would not fix. It is a great excuse to shower together. I have found that when we do have sex that my cramps and other body aches are almost nonexistent. I always joke with my hubby because it seems like he wants it more when I am on my period to. It is almost like he can smell the changes in my body or something.

Now that I think back about it my ex boyfriend did not have a problem with sex during my period either. It is a personal choice for both partners. I can be a very enjoyable time for both.

S

• Members

I think we do send off a subliminal scent that's not unattractive at all.

In my eyes my bleeding affirms the fact that I'm a woman and this is natural to my body. Orgasm during my period eliminates the cramps and seems to shorten the duration.

The only thing I don't ask for or expect is him to go down on me during it. Everything else is good tho -_-

• Members

Honestly, I was quite a prude as a young and idealistic adult. I find the older I get, the more lenient I become especially where my sexuality is concerned. The way I look at it is this... periods are a natural part of life. Everyone in this word came out the same way covered in blood and "tissue." There are those that thoroughly enjoy anal intercourse and that has the potential for more ick factor than vaginal blood. Nothing a little soap and water won't fix. Or, alternatively, wear a condom. A clean body and some fresh cotton can allow for even amazing oral, just stay north of the string. However, if you are the squeamish type no big deal. Either way it's a personal choice.

~the laundry goddess

• Members

As far as the scent thing goes it is true. I have worked around animals all of my life and there is a general rule when working with large males. Women do not go near them alone when they are on their period. Something about the smell at that time triggers aggressive behavior in the animal. This is especially true of bulls and stallions. Also, I don't know if this is true or not but I seem to remember hearing something about women menstruating being more prone to bear attacks. It could simply be the smell of blood that triggers this response. As to whether or not humans are sensitive enough to pick up on this I do not know. Maybe subconciously but I don't think men realize that it is happening if we in fact do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Tiemeup: I am also on Depo-Provera. The first couple months that I was on it my periods were very, very light but lasted for two to three weeks. Now I never have a period as such. Sometimes (rarely) I'll have a day where I pee and when I wipe it is slightly reddish or brownish.

Hubby wouldn't do me if I had my period. He thinks its gross (because it's not just blood), and we also consider blood sacred so I think he gets a little squeamish about that. I don't have periods anymore, so it's not an issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Gee, thank you for sharing your opinion, gabby.

• Members
It was Moses, in the book of Leviticus, I think who said: "I shall wade into the Red Sea, but I shall not drink the drink thereof."

LOL iha :lol:

Very well put Howard

When my wife and I first got together NOTHING stopped us from having sex. Not family gatherings, work, school, her grandmother, and definitely not her period. We would do the towel thing and then she would clean me up in the shower. Now, after the child, she does not want to in the beginning of for period because her orgasms make her cramp very bad. So I just let her brew up for a few days and on day 3 all bets are off.

Bugs

• Members

I actually had sex for the first time during my period this past week. It is something that I always just didnt' bother doing when I had my period. Well my boyfriend and I had rented a room and were having a romantic pre valentines night. Mind you my period stopped on Monday. Well all of a sudden Wednesday night I felt like something wasn't right I went into the bathroom and it was confirmed it came back. I thought oh great I am ruining the night...well low and behold it didn't. We had a terrifc time. It is something I will definately do again.

Good for you!!

Ever since the birth of my daughter, and my hubby's "ew" factor, I really don't like sex on my period. I just feel ICKY anyway. And, I only cramp the first day, and that is the DON'T F'N TOUCH ME DAY anyway! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I wouldn't want anyone to go down on me during my period

Welp, nevermind. :rolleyes::lol:

He said it tasted a little metallicy, but that's it. Yep, I'm spoiled. ;)

• Members

In reading this, I think I'm going to talk to my BF about this subject and us doing this next time he's here and I'm on my period. I used my toy while on it a few weeks ago and I really felt so much better than normal. It might really work as far as the tension and cramps go.