Official Community Forums Home

Sex With Vices?

totallyawesomealex

• Members

i have had much drunk sex back in my day. a lot lot hahaha.

i party a lot in these days.

me and my fiancee go to as many parties as we can together. however, we don't/can't stay very long because when we drink, our sex drives go through the roof, same thing goes for when we smoke.

im not saying its better, but in our drunken stupor, the sex after a party seems to be the most intense sex we've ever had. its the only time when i have been able to orgasm twice in one go.

tonight is new year's eve and i plan on getting VERY crunk and use all the things i have learned from this site to have even more mindblowing amazing sex.

and one of the things that i love most about sex is, after we ravish each other's bodies for a couple of sweaty, heavy breathing, body shaking, mind exploding, i post up on the bed. my back on the headboard, so basically im sitting up with my legs sprawled out. and she is laying in between them, her back against my chest, and we split a camel no. 9 menthol 100. it is seriously one of the most romantic i have ever felt with my girl... god, im getting goosebumps now...

so basicallly, what im wondering is, if there is any one else out there that enjoys a smoke afterwards, drunk sex escapades, etc?

• Members

Well Howard, I dunno about that. Yes women like the romantic side of things but we still wanna get down and dirty every once and a while. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't smoke or nothin' but if that's what gets him to his best sex then hey!

I am a virgin. I'm hoping I can break my own hymen before I get married so I don't have to worry about it. If it's not broken by then, I may get drunk lol (or just crack the bottle over my head).

• Members

many of my friends do talk about not being able to please a lady due to their lack of sobriety. the horror stories of passing out right after he climaxes, leaving her to fend for herself haunt me. however, on the personal note, i have not ever not pleased a lady.

in fact, more often then not, i am not able to climax, but she does many many times over. however, i am not bummed out by that because the next morning, my lady doesnt remember much of the night before, but she does remember the amazing sex and 'makes up' for it by a little dance and amazing oral ecstasy. i cant complain much. hahaha

i will definitely direct all my male friends that still think that DRINKING is the best thing to do at a party to your advice, howard. hahahaha thanks again. :]

• Members

I think there is a difference between DRUNK and SLOSHED! If I have a good buzz on, I can have MIND BLOWING sex in a different kind of way. Now, I can have the same sex sober - but the feeling is a bit....different. I have had sex with men who become much more aggressive (in a good way) when they are drunk, and I have had the unfortunate experiences of the 'too agressive' guys and the ones who pass out in the middle.

My preference is to be fully aware during sex - meaning sober - but, I have had some wonderfullly wild times being a little drunk (as well as some embarrassing times being sloshed).

I think that in the right circumstances drunk sex is a blast and changes things up a bit....my opinion of course...but that sober sex shows the true 'you' in your feelings for the other person!

• Members

I've also seen all 3 sides of this from the male POV, and will tell you that Wild Turkey in moderation gives me a hard-on that a cat couldn't scratch. Jack Daniels is almost the exact opposite. If I did get it up it would be worthless because of the effects of my buddy Jack. IDK, if you meant crunk or drunk in your post there but that is also a great stimulant IMO. You can almost feel every little bump inside of her. Although I gave it up many moons ago I do miss that part of it at the least. It also brings much creativity into the game for me. All of my best art was done while buzzed.

• 4 weeks later...

How did I miss this topic? Oh well, I found it!! :P

I've been downright plastered, and happily drunk in several instances. And, the men I was with, were usually in the same state I was. Being drunk seems to release inhibitions, and relaxes people more, allowing them to enjoy the sensations that the ARE able to feel. Now, I'm not saying ot have mind-blowing sex, you need to go and get schnockered.

I've been with drunk guys, when I was sober. And, it depends on them, and how they handle the liquor they've consumed. Some men can get raring to go on certain alcohol, and other truly SUCK when they're drunk. For instance, if my hubby drinks nothing but beer, forget any sex whatsoever. Add some hard liquor, and he can hammer in railroad spikes!

Plus, I don't smoke, but I've never been with a smoker that did NOT like to have a cigarette after having some sensational sex!

• Members

I like buzzed sex sometimes, just to shake things up a little. The last guy I was with drank too much sometimes, and that was definitely a huge turnoff, but when we were both just pleasantly buzzed... mmm. He could last FOREVER while drunk, he said it dulled the sensation for him so it took him longer to reach orgasm. When I'm drunk the whole experience feels very dreamlike to me, and when I orgasm it's almost like it comes from within rather than being the product of any outside stimulation, much like a wet dream. Not something I'd want to do all the time, but definitely fun every once in a while.

• Members
pash me hanuther beer, preeze...burp...yea, hot sexxy, that.

You pick up 2 o'clock 10's also????

• Members

I gnawed my arm off once to keep from waking one. Then I gnawed the other one off in case she went looking for a 1 armed man! LOL!!!!