Official Community Forums Home

Should I Worry

MICKEY186

me and my wife been married for 4yrs shes 24 im 32 just recently her little brother moved in with us we have a 2bedroom apt he's 15 yrs old and my problem is that my wife still would walk around in panties or t shirts that is see through also she would wear shorts that at times when she is siting down would expose her private i spoken to her but she says is nothing wrong and not to worry ..so my question is should i stress out about this??

• Members

I would say that it is inappropriate for any one other than you to be seeing your wife's privates (unless it is another consenting adult of course :P - ) Talk to your wife, tell her that wearing clothing like that, even in the presence of her own brohter, is just not something she should be doing. 15 year old boys have a lot of hormones...A LOT...and may not be able to differentiate between their "sister's" privates and the privates of a Cosmopolitan model. So, even though your wife obviosuly feels confident enough to walk around like that, she would probably not want her little bro beating off to her image in the bathroom...so talk to her!

;)

Mikayla

• 1 month later...
  • Members

It always bothers me when people say something is "no big deal". How can they be so sure? Just because your wife's little brother isn't saying anything about his sister walking around as she is doesn't mean it isn't bothering him. Your wife needs to respect the fact that her brother is only fifteen years old and does not need to be subjected to this kind of exposure. Would she want someone doing this to her own kid?

Jen

• Members

Although I see the point of the others who have replied, I also see your wife's point of view. I grew up in a house where there was NO PRIVACY. I would be taking my bath or shower, and my brother or sister would come in to poo or get ready for whatever they had to do. We only had the one bathroom between the 3 of us. My brother has passed on, (when I was 14) but he had many gorgeous women in his life. (he was 8 years older than me). I always heard how sexy my brother was, and it grossed me out. How could my BROTHER BE SEXY, he was just my brother, that was YUCK! And let me tell you, my hormones started when I was 12. Although my brother walked around the house in his tidy whities with the morning pee hard on, that was just natural to us. I walked around in bra and panties. I never sexually looked at my brother, and that is morbid. What makes all of you think her little brother could even fathem looking at her in a sexual way or even pretending she was a model as one put earlier? I guess I am only looking at the way I grew up where nudity or partial nudity was not a big deal. Sorry to those who feel like "no big deal" is bad wordage for this, but it was normal for us. When you live in a 2 bedroom home most of your life and had 2 other siblings, makes it tough to have privacy.

The one thing I will say is this. Although I don't feel as if it is as scary as some feel, I will say that if it bothers the husband and he has addressed it to his wife, his wife OWES him the consideration of repecting him and his thoughts. The hubby was not there during her upbringing, so as safe as she feels it is, really shouldn't matter. He has expressed concern and she should with NO DOUBT make this situation more comfortable for her husband. It is the husband and wifes home, NOT THE BROTHERS. To the husband... Tell your wife this. Say "I understand this is "no big deal" to you two, however it is a big deal to me. I wasn't raised this way, and it feels inappropriate to me. I understand you two are comfortable with this, but I am extremely UNCOMFORTABLE with this, can we please respect the fact that you are my wife, and your goods are for me to see only?" See if that helps...

Sorry if I bumped heads again with you guys on here, I can just see both points. Walking around half naked doesn't concern me as much as a woman knowing her man is bothered and refuses to make him feel better when the control is all in her hands.

HM2

• Members
Sorry if I bumped heads again with you guys on here, I can just see both points.  Walking around half naked doesn't concern me as much as a woman knowing her man is bothered and refuses to make him feel better when the control is all in her hands.

HM2

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally agree with Happily Married 2.

My childhood-experience was almost the same as hers.

BUT, I can see the problem for the man posing the original question. So just for his sake, she would cover up.

Tor

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Don't you see the obvious, she is 24 and her brother is 15. She is purposely dressing this way so she can give him a "hard-on" and then laugh as he tries desperately to relieve himself. Maybe she enjoys watching her brother "masturbate" How does this guy know, if maybe there wasn't some sort of "incest" in his wife's home. Daddy and brother may have been tapping her pussy and she was just comfortable in her normal attire arround him. Had he thought of that???? :P

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My opinion is no...maybe in her family partial nudity or even full nudity was normal. I mean in my family it was accepted that us girls could and would run around in boyshorts and tshirts when we werent at work or school during the summer I mean 80% humidity and 100 degrees, boyshorts and tshirts are the shit for that weather. And the guys typically ran around in shorts or boxers it was normal to us.

Maybe I'm wierd but eh