Official Community Forums Home

Hey All

missiek

• Members

Hello everyone! My husband and I recently discovered this great site and are ready to jump on board! I am a 28 yr old stay at home Momma to four beautiful kiddos and DH is a 40 yr old retired Army sergeant (E7), now working in a civil service job. Our marriage has been an interesting ride with his Army career and deployments and the Iraqi war! But now that he is finally out and away from that, we can finally have some time to ourselves and are reconnecting as a couple. I look forward to chatting with all of you!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Welcome to you both and thank hubby for what he has done!!

Thank you everyone and I will tell him thanks. Being an Army wife was one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with, but I am so very proud of my man and so in love (and dang he looked good in uniform too! ;) ) I look forward to getting to know you all.

• Members

WELCOME!!

I can't imagine how hard it must be to be an 'army wife.' I mean, I have 2 kids and my hubby goes away for maybe a week at a stretch, but comes home in between, and when he is done I am stressed to the max! God Bless you both!!

Let me echo the welcomes and thank you's here too!! I hope you find lots of stuff that is helpful to y'all!!