Official Community Forums Home

Giving/recieving A Bj

musicallife

Hello everyone! :)

I am a giving and recieving a BJ virgin. The last time I was with my SO was new years eve, and I went the farthest I've ever gone: he fingered me and sucked my nipples. (He is quite the boob man.) But this was the first time anything like this happened, so I was so wrapped up in what was going on, it didn't even cross my mind to do something for him :( But since then, I've let him know that I am ready to go farther, and that I would like to take care of him sometime. I am so inexperienced, I've not even ever given just a hand job. :rolleyes: Now, I have read several of the posts regarding this topic, and I've learned some new tips that I will be sure to try :D Any other tips for a first timer, I would appreciate!

Also, I have never recieved a BJ and am a little nervous about it. I've always been a little self conscious about my body. I grew quickly when I was a child and as a result I have stretch marks on my thighs and breasts. (The stretch marks on the breasts he didn't seem to mind :rolleyes: ) But I am still pretty nervous. And, I am a brunette, so I have the dark hair db. I'd lilke to shave completely for him. Good idea, or no? I would also love any tips for recieving pleasure, seeing as I am new to that as well.

He is pretty experienced and he knows I'm not, so I would love to surprise him and give an AMAZING BJ!!! :D

Again, thank you!! B)

• Members

Don't worry about your stretch marks... I didn't grow quickly (or much at all, haha... I am still 5'3", less than 100lbs, and have A cup breasts,) but I am genetically predispositioned to develop them along my rear and the outer side and backs of my upper thighs. Think white zebra stripes. I get new ones occasionally even if I haven't gained any weight. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I understand how u feel, I only just gave my 1st bj a few weeks ago. It started as a the 1st hand job I had ever given but my guy takes a long time to come so I just decided to go for it. I was so nervous...he has been with more people then me & I wanted to be good for him. I had read a few articles & talked with my friends that had more experience & even with my guy befor we were in the situation about what works, what doesn't & just how he likes it. I remembered most of what I had read & disscused..I started licking & kissing the base & shaft then slowly took the tip in my mouth licking all around it. I tried to go deep but it wasn't working he's's kinda big & I have a bad gag reflex, which I lm determined to overcome, because of his size I used used my hand at the base as I licked & sucked the tip. It took a while for him to come, which made me feel like I wasn't good (even though I could hear how much he was enjoyin it) & after he said it was the best bj he even got!

I think the most important thing to remember is don't use ur teeth, the 1st time my teeth accidently made contact but I caught myself & didn't cause him any pain. Just do ur homework, take it slow, don't let ur nerves get in the way & I'm sure u'll both be beggin for more!

• Members

As for this being your first time, I'd say the most important thing to do is RELAX! don't over think what you are doing, but do remember what you have read and the tips you have been givin. Tell him before hand that if you do something that he really likes to give you signal or tell you that he really likes that.

And as for shaving...as it might be pleasing to a guy; remember that stuff grows back! and OUCH! So if you are considering that just remember you have to live with it. Trimming is def. Something to consider though, but shaving is a personal choice.

If your guy is into you now let him know you as you are, if the guy likes you for you that's all the better.

So relax and enjoy your time with him. You'll be surprised at who arousing it will be for you to give him that pleasure. So good luck and have fun!

• Members

It may be a good idea to choose 2 or 3 different ideas and work on them with a substitute of sorts. You don't want to throw too much on the plate here. It may distract one or both of you. As long as you are comfortable with everything I don't think you'll have any problems. Except maybe him wanting more and more. But then that's the idea isn't it? IDK about the rest of the guys in here but if my woman shaves herself and strips for me she has my full attention. Among other things!

• Members

first- quite uneasy is really good- wow its like being scared in a fist fight- you really give it all...... second- dont shave- i -men- boys- we all love dark haired females- you know your sweet (probably taste sweet too...)so why mess with it!!!!!

so girl- you have the world by the short hairs------slooooooooooow dowwwwwwwwn taste-smell - become intoxicated - dont forget-- make him enjoy---that means U toooo by the way...... b

• 1 month later...
  • Members

For the shaving part, I think that you should just flat out ask your SO what he likes better: completely shaved, trimmed, etc. He will like it when he does get down there that you really did it for him. And for the bj, what I like to do is get wraped up in the moment. I do what feels natural and be a complete horn ball when I give one. Give awsome results. A tip that I can give you that worked wonders for my SO, Is the when you are sucking on his penis, have one of your hands around the base of him. Then with your thumb of that hand rub up and down the opposite of your mouth....make sure that you keep it well moist. It if starts to get a little dry then you can suck your thumb and leave lots of saliva behind and lick up and down that nurve on the underside of the penis. NOTE: that nurve is where you are rubbing with your thumb.

And one quick reminder: ENJOY!!!!

• Members

My guess is it's happened by now - but here is my 2 cents anyway!

He probably knows it is the first time you've done this, so LOOK at it. Really explore it. Hold it in your hand, feel which way his erection pulls, look at the veins, then lick them, feel the tip with your tongue. Explore him. Run the tip across your lips and cheek. Kiss it. Don't worry so much about doing something TO him. Look at the places where it changes, thicker at the bottom, where the shaft meets the head, use your tongue and hands on those bits and check his reaction. Gradually you will learn that licking one spot will have a greater effect than another and you'll use it!

Men have grown up with their cock, but to us it is all new, so get to know it - it has a mind of it's own most of the time anyway! ;)

• Members

The best advice I can give you is to relax, go with the sensations that you feel. Also let him know what is feeling good and what is not. He should also communicate to you what you are doing feels good to him or what he feels he likes better. Dont try to over think it all. THere are some great articles here in the education section, my suggestion is to read some of those to they will help alot. Relax, have fun and communicate what is feeling good and what isnt feeling so good.

Keep us posted!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi. I don't know if you've done this, but you're not alone. When my guy's penis wanted some attention I didn't think and went down as far as i could. I went a little green ater that, lol. The only weird thing i can't get past is the slight smell, and I don't want to say anything because guys really can't help that unless they have just come from the shower. Well the second time I tried to go down on him, I nipped him with my teeth. I stood straight up, apologized and when I went to finish what I'd started, I ended up laughing while his dickwas in my mouth, lol. Just try and do your best, if you're really not into it, and you tell him he should respect that. I wishyou all the luck. Now, to post a topic of my own.

• Members

Hi, I am sure that you have probably tried giving a BJ by now, but I'll add my reply anyway. In my opinion, one of the biggest turn-ons to men is when they see you having a good time. They like to see you into what you are doing to them & with them. My suggestion would be to start with what you are comfortable with, and then work your way up to things that you are not so experienced with. Of course, the most important thing to remember is to HAVE A GREAT TIME! ;) About the shaving thing: I prefer to be completely shaved. I just try to always use a SHARP razor, and to prevent razor rash I use Bikini Zone cream afterwards. I hope that all goes well with you!