Official Community Forums Home

My Hitachi Makes Me Swell Up Like A Balloon

lilpink

• Members

:wub: I love the power my Hitachi has, but the head is so gigantic I can't use it for more than a minute, if that. I actually used it on my teenage son's back (of COURSE I washed it!) a few days ago when he did too many squats, it worked great for that but I don't really want it to become a permanent fixture in the weight room, although it may be too late for that since I overheard him raving about it to his buddies on the phone last night. If anyone other than my own sweaty kid uses it, I'll get a new one for Mommy.

The problem is it makes my inner labia swell up like an oddly shaped hot pink balloon, and the swelling doesn't go down for hours. I love it while I'm using it, but because of the size it vibrates all over me and not just the tiny spot I want it too. Is the swelling irritation, or way too much blood pumping down there? :huh:

• Members

The Hitachi is a very powerful massager (hence why it is primarily used for muscle aches and such). Are you pushing it down hard when you play, or barely at all? It you are pushing it down, try to relax that a bit and barely touch yourself, this may help. It also gets hot quickly (I notice on mine) so you may want to not play too long - or try putting a piece of fabric in between you and the toy!

• Members

The hitachi wand was the first toy i bought to use with the wife. this is a corded model not cordless. she would complain that it was too intence. we did not use it for a long time and then one day while puttering in the garage i got an idea. the cord was a little short anyway so i extended the cord with a new one but while i was at it i added an inline dimmer control to turn the vibration down so now you can adjust it to just the right amount you are looking for.

depending on how handy you are this project can be pretty simple.

• Members

ap4u, you should post an instructable on this gadget. There is an adult section in instructables.com that would love to see this mod!

• Members
:wub: I love the power my Hitachi has, but the head is so gigantic I can't use it for more than a minute, if that.

I love it while I'm using it, but because of the size it vibrates all over me and not just the tiny spot I want it too. Is the swelling irritation, or way too much blood pumping down there? :huh:

If you are looking for just a concentrated vibe on your clit, the Hitachi does have attachments. My favorite is a small lightbulb shaped nipple that fits onto the side of a cup that fits over the top of the head. Unfortunately I have not seen them yet in Too Timid (can we get on that Rob??)

The swelling can be a result of too much pressure, irritation, and/or blood engorgement. Try an ice pack to reduce swelling. (If ice is too cold, an old sock filled with uncooked rice kept in the freezer is a GREAT alternative...cool, but not freezing!)

If the swelling continues w/ less pressure, and a barrier (as Mikayla suggested), you may want to look into a dial device or an attachment.

Good luck