Official Community Forums Home

What Do I Do?

JnJ524

• Members
Some women view it as a turn on because it's humiliating. It's undoubtedly an act of dominance

I have to disagree, because when I'm down there with my husbands cock in my mouth, who's dominating who?

Humiliating? His coming is a tribute to me. Nothing humiliating about pleasing your partner in a way that they just can't.

• Members

I love to see my husband cum... anywhere! The look of bliss on his face is awesome and knowing that I made it happen is very empowering. On the face is great, as is anywhere else ^_^

Guest eminatic
If she says NO then NO is what it is. I may get flamed but to me it sounds like he's being a bit selfish. Pushing someone into something they don't want to do causes damage to the relationship

i agree completely

• Members
I have to disagree, because when I'm down there with my husbands cock in my mouth, who's dominating who?

Humiliating? His coming is a tribute to me. Nothing humiliating about pleasing your partner in a way that they just can't.

It's not the blow job I find humiliating, actually I don't really see anything humiliating about the semen in face, but I know for a lot of men it has the aspect of a dog marking his territory "You're mine, therefore I'm going to spray bodily fluid on you."

• Members
So you would let him do it if he licks it up. Is that because it would be humiliating for him in your eyes?

No, because it brings us to an equal level, it's sort of more "it's everywhere, it's uncontrollable," and I also see that as a tender act "Oh, we made rather a mess didn't we, here let me clean you up"

• Review Team

It could be as some posters have already said, it's a control issue. It could also be she's tried it before and gotten it up her nose on in her eye. One I've heard is no fun and the other I KNOW is no fun...

If she's not comfortable, she's not comfortable. If one person's not comfortable, it's not good sex. That's just my 2 cents.

• Members

Also remember your sexuality is a constantly evolving thing. You go at your own pace, with what you are comfortable with but time, experience, confidence in your own self, and the progression of your relationship will hopefully allow you to always keep an open mind. I would say most of us started out with a "hell no - not ever" stance on alot of things, not just sexual, and have changed our tune as we become more experienced. You just see things from a different perspective as time goes by and that's a good thing!

• Members

Whatever works for the people involved really.

I'd be happy to have my hubby cum on my face - but he prefers to cum elsewhere. Each to their own...

• Members
Also remember your sexuality is a constantly evolving thing. You go at your own pace, with what you are comfortable with but time, experience, confidence in your own self, and the progression of your relationship will hopefully allow you to always keep an open mind. I would say most of us started out with a "hell no - not ever" stance on alot of things, not just sexual, and have changed our tune as we become more experienced. You just see things from a different perspective as time goes by and that's a good thing!

That's very true, just stay open minded and talk about things. I don't think people change overnight it's a constantly evolving process.

• Members

Well... its been awhile... and it seems this has caused quite a stir... but i took everyones advice here and my wife and I came to a very pleasant resolution.

heres what happened..

I explained to her that this was something that I thought to be very arousing, yet I respect her decision as my partner.

I also said that if the tables were turned, and this was a fantasy that she wanted played out... I wouldnt even think twice about it. Only for the mere fact that I love her tremendously, and want to make sure that her needs and desires are fulfilled 100%.

I reminded her of a time we were out to dinner, and I offered her a taste of something off of my plate, and she simply said ..."No I dont like that"... I then went on to ask if shed ever had it before, and much to my surprise... she hadnt. So i siad... if you never tried something. how do you know that you dont like it. Just by the way it looks ??? Needless to say, when ever we go down town she orders this course every time.... and when I reminded her of this .. i think i actually saw the light bulb go on over her head.....

i just said.. look... once.. only once... and if its still no from that point forward... i really truly cant complain cause we have a fantastic relationship and an incredible sex life....

well... so you know.... the face is still outta the question... but she now lets me cum in her mouth... she admitted being wrong... and she said the best part is seeing how hard it makes me cum....

• Like 1

• Members

Aw, glad you could come to a happy compromise :)

This thread made the decision easier for me when my partner asked if he could cum on my face. "Once, just try it once," I thought, "and if you don't like it, then it's no big deal." Welp, as it turns out I came to the same conclusion as your wife... I hate it! :lol: But whatever. I let him do it again for his birthday, but it is DEFINITELY only for special occasions. I love seeing a guy cum, having him cum elsewhere on me is kind of a turn on sometimes even, but on the face is just too damn messy. Besides, I don't even get to watch the moment of ejaculation for fear of getting semen in my eyes! That's just uncool.

• 12 years later...
  • Members
On 4/14/2008 at 1:47 PM, JnJ524 said:

Well... its been awhile... and it seems this has caused quite a stir... but i took everyones advice here and my wife and I came to a very pleasant resolution.

heres what happened..

I explained to her that this was something that I thought to be very arousing, yet I respect her decision as my partner.

I also said that if the tables were turned, and this was a fantasy that she wanted played out... I wouldnt even think twice about it. Only for the mere fact that I love her tremendously, and want to make sure that her needs and desires are fulfilled 100%.

I reminded her of a time we were out to dinner, and I offered her a taste of something off of my plate, and she simply said ..."No I dont like that"... I then went on to ask if shed ever had it before, and much to my surprise... she hadnt. So i siad... if you never tried something. how do you know that you dont like it. Just by the way it looks ??? Needless to say, when ever we go down town she orders this course every time.... and when I reminded her of this .. i think i actually saw the light bulb go on over her head.....

i just said.. look... once.. only once... and if its still no from that point forward... i really truly cant complain cause we have a fantastic relationship and an incredible sex life....

well... so you know.... the face is still outta the question... but she now lets me cum in her mouth... she admitted being wrong... and she said the best part is seeing how hard it makes me cum....

You two sound like a couple that we both Would love to get together with for some good hot DVP SEX with us mmmmm

443500243_MandypussyafterDVPSEX.jpeg.5cd1871e415740985c856ab5a1238bac.jpeg.682751e5111472dd480711b4f0432f5d.jpeg

879813353_Deweycockafterfuckingallnight.thumb.png.9bcea4577d22d562ae07ebafba3e1251-1.png.b02afd4069df1f5c11aecaf0e20275b2.png.e444d9be9a16dcf7f39f7dee26d63a22.png

• 5 months later...
  • Members

You can cum on my face anytime!! I love feeling the warmth and spreading it from my face to my nippels and licking it off my own nipples!!! I’m so wet just thinking about it